It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hare Krishnas Ordered to Kill Meat Eaters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
and I thought most women love meat

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I don't eat meat anymore and I've never been a pussy boy tamberine bangers.

I assume you're not a krisha tho,
to be one of thier ranks, that is a prerequsite.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Most veganism is based on the not unreasonable philosophy that higher order creatures are able to prevent suffering.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The disciples loved their leader a great deal and they made sure they taped everything he said while he was on his death bed. I worked with his personal servant and know how devoted these followers were.

About ten tapes were recorded when the leader was on his death bed, and sets of these tapes were sent to all the main leaders of the hare krishna movement throughout the world. I was working at a hare krishna temple when the leaders there received a set of the tapes. The tapes were played while I was there, and so I heard the guru's own voice give the command to kill meat eaters.

Those tapes of the guru's last words would still be in existence. I doubt that the leaders destroyed or altered them.

P.S I was on a jumbo jet headed for India with the hare krishnas and sitting at the window opposite my window was one of the leading hare krishna chefs. He has his own tv program and a series of cook books and food products.

The food was brought in by the hostesses and distributed to everyone; but there was a question about whether the food had eggs in it and so no one was allowed to eat the food until someone had been to check with the aircraft personnel.

After about 15 minutes someone came back and said, "The kitchen workers said food has eggs in it. Don't eat it."

I looked across at the hare krishna chef sitting opposite me and he was staring at his food. Then he just picked it up and swallowed it in one gulp. He clearly knew he was breaking his vows, but he couldn't stop himself

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses to my inquiry.

But this is how I see it.

Yes I can as a higher invertabrate limit the suffering I impose on other entities.

But I cannot exist in this realm without imposing to a degree.

I can limit my imposition but does that mean I am good or that I am ascending? Especially if I do not feel what I am doing rather than just dutifyingly following through.

Maybe the true test of being here is understanding that we are all selfish SOB's and that is why we are all born into sin' according to that one prophet.

From that point we can move on.

But just blaming it all on a conspiracy upon us by some other unknown is evading responsibility and that is what is daming us all.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   

About ten tapes were recorded when the leader was on his death bed, and sets of these tapes were sent to all the main leaders of the hare krishna movement throughout the world. I was working at a hare krishna temple when the leaders there received a set of the tapes. The tapes were played while I was there, and so I heard the guru's own voice give the command to kill meat eaters.

seriously, can u tell me the name of that temple (where ?) you were at and about which year?

i don't think prabhupada gave that order to his disciples.

Even if, myself vegetarian since 1991, sometimes have violent ideas to defend my beloved freinds the animals from the ignorence of man, i obey non-violence, murder is murder.

cattle heads count = origins of money and greed

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It was my understanding that all temples received copies of the tapes. I don't know how you would get hold of a set of them. They are the tapes made while Prabhupada was dying, which was about 25-6 yrs ago.

I clearly heard him say that his followers are to kill the meat eaters who refuse to stop eating meant, once the Hare Krishna's gain world domination.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
that's bull# you should have been high on sweets.. i've been in touch with the movement for a couple of years and i still have friends in krishnas following strictly the 4 principles which are basically (no violence/no meat, no sex outside marriage/to make children, no gambling and no intoxicants/stimulants (including tea, coffee and chocolote)) ... and that's not the many other rules when you want to be initiated that i won't mention here. So the no violence rule is answering to your question. The only reason a krishna can be violent to someone is if a devotee is attacked or killed. If you find it somewhere don't hesitate to tell me i would be #ing surprised. By the way, prabhupada told though that by the end of the kali yuga (about 100 000 years from now), canibal humans(gnomes like) would seek vegetarian for their tasty flesh..
i would check my ass!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hes just trying to get alot of points making posts like these!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Hes just trying to get alot of points making posts like these!!!

your name is Hes , hi Hes

# the points , freedom of speech

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sorry to break your bubble dude but the hare krishnas have been ordered by their supreme leader to kill meat eaters. It's all part of the non-violence concept. Make a non-violent world by killing all the killers. It's a logic that boggles the mind I know.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Some hare krishna logic:

["A sadhu, a saintly person, never approves of killing, not even the killing of an animal, but Prahlada Maharaja said, modeta sadhur api vrscika-sarpa-hatya: "Even a saintly person is pleased when a scorpion or a snake is killed." A scorpion or a snake is also a living entity, and a sadhu is never satisfied when he sees another living entity killed, but Prahlada Maharaja said, "Even a sadhu is pleased when a snake or a scorpion is killed. My father was just like a snake or a scorpion, and therefore now that he has been killed, everyone is happy." Hiranyakasipu was a very dangerous demon who gave trouble to devotees, and when such a demon is killed even saintly persons are satisfied, although ordinarily they never want anyone killed. Therefore, although it may appear that Lord Krsna or Prahlada Maharaja acted immorally, in fact they acted in accord with the highest morality."]

iskcon.krishna.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

Sorry to break your bubble dude but the hare krishnas have been ordered by their supreme leader to kill meat eaters. It's all part of the non-violence concept. Make a non-violent world by killing all the killers. It's a logic that boggles the mind I know.

it's not logic so my mind is allright with that it's just bull#, how you're not a killer after u killed

how you're non-violent after you have been violent?
you think that karma law is not applied to them, the peace would be hard to find back after having killed millions of people... come on, gimme a break...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
god... uneducated swine... the sound of a gutair on a head = KABONG!!

lol

They can try to kill me, my superior omnivore diet says I will pwn them.

So isn't killing, killing wether done to eat or to stop meat eaters?

Killing is Killing no?

In religions do 2 wrongs make a right?

In other words, bring knot top boy.

Think about it like a Movie in your mind.
"A bunch of people in the Action or Route of Killing Others. All of them shouting, We've got to KILL the MURDERER's who are Destroying LIFE on this planet!!" -Think about it very literally-

Wouldn't they also have to kill themselves?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Most veganism is based on the not unreasonable philosophy that higher order creatures are able to prevent suffering.

I am a vegetarian. I dont have a go at people for not eating meat but I feel better knowing that I'm not ivolved in the slaughter of animals, it's good karma. You'd be amazed how good you feel when your not eating dead meat everyday. this feeling is however completely killed by my intake of alchohol, ciggerettes and drugs. I always talk to hare Krishnas they are always friendly and I chant with them often!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I make sure I am not causing the Meat I eat to suffer I try to aim right for the heart so it dies quick and without pain!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Are there any cases of Hare Krishnas killing meat-eaters?

Sorry if somebody already asked this before!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I haven't heard of them killing meat eaters yet, but I overheard some devotees talking about what they did to a blasphemer. The man had gone into a temple for the free love feast, but then he began making fun of the idols in some extreme way. The devotees dragged him outside and beat him to a bloody pulp. Then they dumped his body on the other side of town. I don't know if he was dead or not?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I really hate it when this particular Hare Krishna in my town who comes to get people to sign up for something tries to batter you with words then when you tell him you're not interested says "Now say g--ranga!" (I refuse to say or type that word on principle)
It's so incredibly rude and invasive and no I will not say what you want me to say so up yours godboy.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
if they think it is right to kill the meat eaters to stop the killing of other animals they're going to do it. it's not like we don't have maniacs who find that it makes sense. if their leader has told them to kill all meat eaters, and they truely believe in and love this leader, they'll do it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join