It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hare Krishnas Ordered to Kill Meat Eaters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was involved with the hare krishnas about 27 years ago when their original leader died. While he was on his death bed he gave final instructions to his disciples so that they would know what to do after he was gone.

He said that when the hare krishna movement finally achieved world domination they must make it against the law for anyone to eat meat. One of the disciples then asked him "What shall we do if people refuse to stop eating meat." And the leader replied "Kill Them."

This is all on tapes that were made as he was dying, so it could be verified by investigators if they really wanted to know the truth.

Of course not all hare krishnas would know about this aspect of the religion, and perhaps they would leave the religion if they knew?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
LOL I love it!

Imagine you are walking down the street and get menaced by guys in dresses and sandles waving their tamberines and assulting people with their drum

Don't believe a word of it, but its funny none the less.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I bet this is true. Its not like Hare Krishnas would ever get super powerful, but I'm certain if they would, like all groups, the power would go to their heads and the murders would start.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Let one of them try to kill me for eating meat and I'll give them a first rate ticket to harp land or cow land which ever they choose.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
LOL I love it!

Imagine you are walking down the street and get menaced by guys in dresses and sandles waving their tamberines and assulting people with their drum

I shall defend myself with my guitar. BAM.... ( the sound of my guitar on his face ).

Anyway I don't mind, since the last week I don't eat meat anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I bet this is true. Its not like Hare Krishnas would ever get super powerful, but I'm certain if they would, like all groups, the power would go to their heads and the murders would start.

I totally agree, i think that it is a stupid idea of killing people over what they eat. Next it'll be over there beliefs...opps wayyyyy too late for that

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
god... uneducated swine... the sound of a gutair on a head = KABONG!!

lol

They can try to kill me, my superior omnivore diet says I will pwn them.

So isn't killing, killing wether done to eat or to stop meat eaters?

Killing is Killing no?

In religions do 2 wrongs make a right?

In other words, bring knot top boy.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Aztec now look what you went and done...Quote///Of course not all hare krishnas would know about this aspect of the religion, and perhaps they would leave the religion if they knew?

You went and told all the hare Krishnas on this board!!!
Now we'yre all in trouble!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Lol Hare Krishna vs Fender Strat - just turn it up to 11 and watch those ears bleed !

Actually - if this instruction is on tapes etc - could we please have some verification - ie Proof that this statement was made.

As it stands it reads like "I was a teletubbie and LA LA said kill all the non believers - I know its on tapes"

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

...same thought I had...what were the little weiner boys gonna do...come at me with their flowers and tamberines...bwaaahahahaha...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Seriously though - this is probably why people are posting things like the ATS is going to the dogs. Unsubstantiated statements leading to ridicule - I can see what they are saying - and even mods joining in rather than delete a topic without a single strand of evidence.

I thought deny ignorance was what this place stood for ?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Seriously though - this is probably why people are posting things like the ATS is going to the dogs. Unsubstantiated statements leading to ridicule - I can see what they are saying - and even mods joining in rather than delete a topic without a single strand of evidence.

I thought deny ignorance was what this place stood for ?

...lighten up a light...seriousness 24/7 just leads to a migraine...

...think most of us take this for the humour it is and don't think "Oh heck, I better stay away from McDs in case some mask-wearing freaks in robes burst in through the windows and spray the place up with machine-gun fire"

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
oh please do deliver us Silk.

Bring us heathens into your circle of enlightenment.

PS: Ice Fishing IS Dangerous! Check link in my sig!

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have no desire to enlighten anyone

I just feel that unsubstantiated twaddle like the original post in this thread belongs elsewhere.

Just me I guess

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
bring it.
I always wondered what human tastes like...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
bring it.
I always wondered what human tastes like...

Then eat an Hare Krishna.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance but why do the Krishnas believe that eating meat is a sin? Anyone care to explain to the rest of us non-believers?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Excuse my ignorance but why do the Krishnas believe that eating meat is a sin? Anyone care to explain to the rest of us non-believers?

A long time ago, pussy boy tamberine bangers couldn't get laid. So, determined they were to find out what it is that attracts a woman, they decided to take the peace loving hippy route. Discovering that women love duh cute widdel fuwwry animals, they built a religion around not eating meat to get laid.

as the generations went on and on, more and more hippy beatniks without the benifit of real manhood joined thier ranks, till it became 1 big pachulli smoking, hippie, woodstock.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Fury,

LOL! Thanks for your input. Hopefully others will weigh in with their own perspectives also.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't eat meat anymore and I've never been a pussy boy tamberine bangers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join