It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Check this out;

www.philly.com...

My guess is that this is just a cover story. . .

The real scoop is that Bush visited with Houston & got her to agree to work for the CIA. Her mission is to dump her husband under the guise of domestic disputes. She is then to set up communication between her & Bin Laden. She is to agree to meet him somewhere in the near future. When the rezenevous has been arranged, forces will be placed to intercept him & bring him to Guantanamo. . .

Then only thing I'm not sure of is what kind of ruse will they execute? Will they coax him onto a yatch, sail into international waters & nab him there? I need some help with this.

Your ideas would be greatly appreciated-

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here's some evidence to support my claim;

www.giantmag.com...

I wonder what her secret agent name will be?

" General- Opperation Get E'm Laiden is in full swing. . . Agent Crackwalker has reported in. The rezendevous is set for tomorrow night. ".

bad link

[edit on 14-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Whitney Houston a secret gov't agent? That's funny. Considering the 'alleged' drug involvement; the 'alleged' alcohol abuse; and her connections with her cousin Dionne Warwicks radical black militantism, I highly doubt Whitney Houston would be capable of being an agent let alone a desired one.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Whitney Houston a secret gov't agent? That's funny. Considering the 'alleged' drug involvement; the 'alleged' alcohol abuse; and her connections with her cousin Dionne Warwicks radical black militantism, I highly doubt Whitney Houston would be capable of being an agent let alone a desired one.

That's why this is on BTS my brotha! BUT- If you were to see her in this role, how do you think they would pull in off? I'm lookin for ideas-

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe she needed money to buy herself some new teeth so the goverment said that they would get her some if she found UBL.

God knows she aint making any new music these days

[edit on 16-9-2006 by corsig]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Your joking, right?
That's one of the dumbest Conspiracy Theories ever. I mean, I've heard some but come on. Whitney Houston of all of the Celebrities in the world. Why her?

She probably had a friend or Personal Assistant or family member file the paper work and decided not to talk to the media.

[edit on 9/16/2006 by smalllight]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smalllight
Your joking, right?
That's one of the dumbest Conspiracy Theories ever. I mean, I've heard some but come on. Whitney Houston of all of the Celebrities in the world. Why her?

She probably had a friend or Personal Assistant or family member file the paper work and decided not to talk to the media.

[edit on 9/16/2006 by smalllight]

You do see where this is posted right? ( BTS )

I think that they're briefing her as we speak. Again- I just don't know how they plan to exactly do it, and that was the sole purpose of the thread. ( That & to have a laugh or two reading the responses. . . )

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Maybe she needed money to buy herself some new teeth so the goverment said that they would get her some if she found UBL.

God knows she aint making any new music these days

[edit on 16-9-2006 by corsig]

The "new teeth" angle could be a part of the big picture yes! Now where getting somewhere.

These may have been stolen from her dentist!

Thanx for the input corsig!

top topics

join