It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people are dumb enough to believe this man then the world is ready to embrace the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
cbs4.com...

The above link is about a self proclaimed Jesus and people are falling for it. Jesus warned of such people and they can lead many astray. If the Mormons the Jehovah Witnesses the Moonies can, a group using Jesus and the Bible as a basis then you can see that Islam is not much different, some have had encounters with spirits or Angels but not God him self. Makes you wonder who is running the show and creating Bible spin-offs to contaminate the world.

You wonder why Islam took off in the first place one was because of fear of persecution and destroying what the original scriptures was aimed for and two starting an empire up from the disowned Arabs that have been quiet for the 2 thousand years prior to its gathering if not more and to put them selves in history instead of being forgotten. But it has a cult status they typical one way ticket in or die and don't answer back syndrome that cults create to keep their followers in.

So like this Guy Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda he is another modern example and people fall for it.

If the ANTI-CHRIST was here now he could claim 70% of the world to him self and people will fall for his ways because we have become blind nationally from nation to nation that one day such a beast can take over and will because we have become niave to accepting everything apart from the Bible. These are the conditions needed to bring a world dictator on the stage and I think the world is dumb and blind enough to say 'Here we give you the nations to play with' as Satan begins to destroy the ones that know the truth and the ones in-between and open minded will just help his cause.

We are ready as man kind to hand over the Keys to the Devil him self, wait another generation and it will be another level of naive lost knowledge of prophecy.

The ones that don't know or believe usually fulfil Prophecy.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Sucks to be the people who don't question him.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Unfazed by the criticism, de Jesus continues to plan for the role he believes he is destined to play on the world's stage. “I will be president of the biggest government that this earth has experienced," promised de Jesus.
Text

This is a quote of this website and guess what I did not even read this I missed it out on my first read by accident, makes me believe more now and that there are a few people like him who I think like Irans President is also be one to be deluding them selves as some great history maker or help bringing some spirtual leader to the world. problem is they gain momentum and how I wonder?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi there I thanks for the reply.

But I think my angle is different its about we as man kind in this era more likely to be decieved by false prophets. Its not just about him he is only an example.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately for most people, including "devout christians," they wouldn't know Jesus if he stood right in front of them. Fact of the matter is, Jesus, at least spiritually, never left earth. He has always and always will be here.

People are misled by centuries of false teachings to believe that Christ will come back in some grand fashion,blah,blah,blah.....Christ said, "I will come as a theif in the night." How does a thief in the night come? WITHOUT YOU KNOWING THAT HE IS THERE. When Jesus comes back, few will realize it. He certainly will not splatter his face all over the television screen.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He is no different than Maitreya. They both profess to be Yeshua and yet they are not.

It says in Revelations that many would come saying that they are Him. I know from what Revelations say that He will descend from the sky, and not from an aeroplane.

Also, when He returns, He will return as a full grown adult and will not be born again into the world. So anybody claiming to be Yeshua, born of man-Not! They are false and no matter what miracles they perform they don't fit the criteria, as laid down in the book of Revelations.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Also, if you read the description of the New Jerusalem as it descends from the clouds-it has been interpreted to be some kind of craft.

When I see the New Jerusalem in all it's glory; I will fall down and pray. However, I won't pray to false prophets.

The Holy Spirit is the spirit that dwells within us.

My family is descended from Cleopas (Luke 24), who witnessed those events of the three days of Yeshua in the body, and spoke to Him after the Resurrection.

Apparently our family name is connected to the Teutonic order; whatever that means. I haven't researched that part of our heritage yet. For the record, I am looking above and not below for Yeshua. Also, for the record, I respect other people's beliefs and their faiths. However, nobody will ever convince me that this man and Maitreya are Yeshua.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Speakerofthetruth says that people wouldnt recognize Jesus when he comes - Well for some one who has Jesus as a dread locked black man, guess your in that catergory as well then.

Im not flaming you, im just confused by your mighty statement about Christ Jesus, and not knowing that the thief in the night statement was for the time and place, NOT how he would come back.

BUT as for this fraud that the OP says about, well i guess there has to be many who claim to be him, for us to know that Jesus's time for returning may be getting closer each day.

For those that follow this fraud, well i guess yes the AntiChrist could just stroll on in and loads of people would follow him.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
People's need to believe so they can hold to their faith is the reason religion is still alive.

So it doesn't matter who is the Icon, the Bible God, or the bible Jesus, someone will always find a way to attract the masses.

People was endowed with free will but many struggle all their lives finding what it means.

Is also part of human nature to be either be a leader or a follower.

Which one are you?

[edit on 14-9-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
On the other hand....this is how Jesus got started in the first place. I am sure that the jews at the time were saying that the apostles were Little Deluded Dupes, and that jesus was sent by the devil to take people away from the covenant. Or that the pagans would say 'this guy is just an amalgamation of many myths, attached to a new judaic cult, etc etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
On the other hand....this is how Jesus got started in the first place.

Funny that when I saw the article of the new proclaimed Jesus, the first thing that came to my mind was . . . how outrageous religious groups will become and how they will attack the views of this man.

Perhaps the dreams of what a son of a God may be or look like has gone through a metamorphose and people will never be able to distinguish fact from fiction anymore.

Religion and religious icons has become dreams, fantasies and illusions, so a mere human that proclaim to be of devine relation will be relegated as a lunatic.

I thing that what religious groups are afraid of with this new Jesus is that he sees religious believe in another light.

And that goes against what religion has stand for for 3 thousand years.

Remember without good, evil can not exist, without evil good will mean nothing, so he is killing the devil and that is no-no.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Speakerofthetruth says that people wouldnt recognize Jesus when he comes - Well for some one who has Jesus as a dread locked black man, guess your in that catergory as well then.

Im not flaming you, im just confused by your mighty statement about Christ Jesus, and not knowing that the thief in the night statement was for the time and place, NOT how he would come back.

Everyone keeps referring to my avatar as being black and having dreadlocks, he doesn't look black to me and I've yet to see the dreadlocks. (By the way,I'm a white guy) That just goes to show people see what they want to.

Secondly, if you weren't "flaming" me it comes a s a surprise to me. However, it doesn't matter because you don't know me nor will you ever.

However, as to my statement about people not recognizing Jesus. I stand by it. I truly believe that over 90% of the population is so spiritually blinded that they wouldn't know Jesus if he were standing right in front of them. Like it or not, as far as I'm concerned, that's just the way it is.

Okay,he does have dreadlocks....but, he doesn't particularly look black to me....

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
People have been "dumb" enough for thousands of years...
...funny thing is most humans are still "dumb" as you put it, as they blindly follow not just people, but governments, ideologies, etc.

Dumb probably isnt the right word, after all its a choice...so lets just say people choose to play these games...

Peace

Dalen

*king of my own life *

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Don't worry about it. I got rid of it because I'm sick and tired of hearing people bellyache about it. Wah Wah

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Don't worry about it. I got rid of it because I'm sick and tired of hearing people bellyache about it. Wah Wah

Not sure why you would let other peoples opinions dictate what you use as an avatar. His color makes absolutely no difference.....

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

His color makes absolutely no difference.....

Yeah,I'd like to believe that too.However, the responses of several of your posters on this board would indicate otherwise.

For example:

originally posted by D4rK Kn1ghtWell for some one who has Jesus as a dread locked black man, guess your in that catergory as well then.

Here is some more proof that Jesus' color seems to be all too important to some posters here at ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Apparently somewhere where I read is that Jesus and the disciples cut their hair to appear more male or something.
I will not look now I will do it another time or you can.

But at the same time yes Jesus could have either and was considered loony but what he has said stands today, he said that his words would never go away he predicted people far into the future till the end of earth's conclusion he will still be the no.1 preacher and influence to man kind. There were even false Jesus types when Jesus was around also and proved he was the right one.
Yes people can try and feed off his glory and copycat him but they will never last in historically, this is why he is unique no one has out done him or surpassed his teachings and fulfilled prophecies that have historic account and witness.

So he was a Looney mad man, a liar and con man and never existed or he was telling the truth which he did and that fulfilled over 300 Old Testament prophecies in its self including details of his death. Yes people could be fooled easily but people were more religious then than now and for them to agree with Jesus and to be killed for their trust in him does not make sense that this is a cover up and a lie.

So whatever people say he was unique in history and all other religious people also know about him.

But to try and say you are an historic figure that goes against what scripture teaches and yet still believe figures like these Jesus wanabies is not exactly the same light as Jesus came into this world.

So why are people falling for these false teachers? So how can with all the modern knowledge of modern times, history and prophetic messages can people fall for it.

The reasons could be they have no clue of the Bible as obviously the case, have no clue of history, and if the spiritual world is at war other means of supernatural enticing could be at hand. The world will fall into a grand delusion at the end times something God him self will do by taking his spirit out of the earth that was used to counteract through faith and will be left open for a deception. By being spiritually blind we will let the worse happen. That is why when people mention Israel they think the Jews course all the trouble and the world and Satan him self will ally with people who agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
So why are people falling for these false teachers? So how can with all the modern knowledge of modern times, history and prophetic messages can people fall for it.

All too often,cult leaders, as this man obviously is, are very charismatic. They usually have great social skills and they use their personalities to persude people to believe in them. It's another personality cult.

I can name several:

*Heaven's Gate
*Branch Davidians- Although we have been severely misled about this group and what they actually taught.
*People's Temple
*Moonies

top topics

<<   2 >>

join