It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA wants Canada's water (does the IMF already own it?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The Americans are experiencing a massive drought, parts of Canada are as well. Canada suppossedly has 20% of the worlds fresh water but the Americans want it! What do you think is going to happen?
I remember when Chretien (oooo that name makes my skin crawl) was Prime Minister and before Canada got a Goods & service tax (G.S.T.) Canukistan was in deep financial trouble thanx to Trudeau's social spending programs that cost borrowed money from the IMF and the intrest payments were exceeding Canada's tax revenue. That creep Chretien went to the IMF to see what Canada's water was worth. There was a public out cry and he said he just wanted to know but would never sell. I personally don't believe any gov't has the right to seize a water supply and give it away but we all know what the IMF made Bolivia's gov't do to it's local population. (They charged the people for rain water that the peasants collected themselves).
Seriously I think those corrupt scumbag Liberals already made secret deals with Canada's water supply to the IMF (international monetary fund of scum bag international bankers who control the entire planet through Debt except the axis of evil). The fact probably is (my gut feeling) that Canada doesn't own it's water anymore and this is the reason why they can't give it to America.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 12-9-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why can't the US just bulid some desalinzation plants.

The US does not need Canadas water.

And while yolur at it. Tell your Canadian geese to stop flying over our country when they migrate south for the winter.

Canada needs to respect the US airspace. Canada is trying to take over the USA, and the geese fly overs must stop!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
All future wars will be fought over water access and rights.

Israel V Syria will be the first i think, as the aquifiers under the Golans are the areas primary source of fresh water and the israelis hold them...

War over water.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
The Americans are experiencing a massive drought, parts of Canada are as well. Canada suppossedly has 20% of the worlds fresh water but the Americans want it! What do you think is going to happen?

I believe that is only in the Southwest and parts of the Midwest.

I personally don't believe any gov't has the right to seize a water supply and give it away but we all know what the IMF made Bolivia's gov't do to it's local population. (They charged the people for rain water that the peasants collected themselves).

You aren't seriously comparing Canada to Bolivia are you?

Seriously I think those corrupt scumbag Liberals already made secret deals with Canada's water supply to the IMF (international monetary fund of scum bag international bankers who control the entire planet through Debt except the axis of evil). The fact probably is (my gut feeling) that Canada doesn't own it's water anymore and this is the reason why they can't give it to America.

news.bbc.co.uk...

What about them Scumbag Conservatives who bend over whenever the US tells them to?

Remember NAFTA?

Remember the Harper Softwood deal(which give the US a sweet out clause and gives us nothing aside from a few billion in extorted money through tariffs, which the US can reverse if they should choose)?

Remember the Avro Arrow?

Historically speaking, Conservatives Betray the voters and Liberal Corrupt anything they touch.

Fresh Water is cheaper then Desalinated water so yes, the US does need Canadian water because of the Walmart mentality you guys got going down there.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ha! you can seriously compare bolvia to the US (and canada). it is illegal to collect rainwater in the us with out an expensive permit. A guy in utah tried to collect rainwater from the roof of his building, and then use it for washing cars. he got in trouble with the local authorities. this is just another example of how ridiculous bureaucracy is.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusivetruth
ha! you can seriously compare bolvia to the US (and canada). it is illegal to collect rainwater in the us with out an expensive permit. A guy in utah tried to collect rainwater from the roof of his building, and then use it for washing cars. he got in trouble with the local authorities. this is just another example of how ridiculous bureaucracy is.

Man if that happened to me I would start charging them for every time I had to redo my roof, repaint the house, etc. because their rain water is damaging my house darn it lol...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
Why can't the US just bulid some desalinzation plants.

And while yolur at it. Tell your Canadian geese to stop flying over our country when they migrate south for the winter.

Canada needs to respect the US airspace. Canada is trying to take over the USA, and the geese fly overs must stop!!!

What, you don't like our Air Force?
Those geese are the best bombers we have.

top topics

join