It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Kennedy's End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is pretty safe to assume that the NWO was responsible for Kennedy's death, Which part of the orginization pulled the trigger...CIA or was it a rouge part of the NWO?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
It is pretty safe to assume that the NWO was responsible for Kennedy's death, Which part of the orginization pulled the trigger...CIA or was it a rouge part of the NWO?

Rogue agents of the FBI, CIA and Department of Defense with a little mob action peppered in.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
no idea but i think the same group is responsible for the death of marylin monroe

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
no idea but i think the same group is responsible for the death of marylin monroe

And Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy.

They were probably even responsible for the assassination attemp on President Ronald Reagan.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ill agree on rob ken, but its because of the ties to his brother and mm, mm was quite close to jfk i understand.. i wonder if arnies wife, will know any interesting information..

is the other ken brother still alive?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

ill agree on rob ken, but its because of the ties to his brother and mm, mm was quite close to jfk i understand.. i wonder if arnies wife, will know any interesting information..

is the other ken brother still alive?

Maria Shriver probably doesn't know dick. And the Kennedy you refer to would be Ted, who is quite alive and well. He's a US Senator.

George H.W. Bush was involved in the JFK hit. Same group of guys (mechanics) were behind the attempt on Reagan's life.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
CIA, but not an officially sanctioned action... It was more of the agency within the agency, if you catch my drift... And yes, I'd agree that it was the same group responsible for Marilyn, etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Group within a group? Yes, the scull&bones inside the CIA.

I found someinteresting information on the Kennedy assaination.

"Larry King wrote in one of his books that Bush (senior) was the only
person he ever interviewed who replied that he couldn't remember when
asked where he was at the time of the JFK assassination

Is the former Head of the CIA the father of lies Duh-------"
"Was George Bush involved in JFK assassination?

The Men Who Killed JFK:

Nelson Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Lyndon Johnson of Texas, George Bush, J Edgar Hoover"

www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Group within a group? Yes, the scull&bones inside the CIA.

I found someinteresting information on the Kennedy assaination.

"Larry King wrote in one of his books that Bush (senior) was the only
person he ever interviewed who replied that he couldn't remember when
asked where he was at the time of the JFK assassination

Is the former Head of the CIA the father of lies Duh-------"
"Was George Bush involved in JFK assassination?

The Men Who Killed JFK:

Nelson Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Lyndon Johnson of Texas, George Bush, J Edgar Hoover"

www.veritastruth.com...

I totally agree.
And he was in Texas.. do I get a free beer?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
More to the story................

"So, why would an intelligence agency/secret society want to smuggle drugs and assassinate JFK?

Well, they make a lot of money, they garner intelligence assets with their participation. And there is the rationale, that, the world is a seamy and unseemly place and if your going to be the "big boy" on the block, you better know, what's going on. And what better way of knowing, than by running it yourself. Also there are some, who say, it fits into their plans to de-stabilize American families and society. Through demoralizing and fracturing the body politic, they, can impose their will using psychological warfare and the Hegellian dialectic process. James Shelby Downard's, article Sorcery, Sex, Assassination and the Science of Symbolism , an underground classic, links American historical events with a wild, numerological, grand occult plan "to turn us into cybernetic mystery zombies". That, the assassination of JFK, was the performance of a public occult ritual(The Killing of the King), designed as a mass-trauma, mind-control assault against our US national body-politic."

"There have been studies that show a correlation between the JFK assassination and to rise in violence in society, distrust of government and other extensions of social ills. Why this attack against our body politic? A bolt of lightning struck a courier, in 1785, en route from Frankfort-on-the-Main to Paris. Adam Weishopf's tract, ORIGINAL SHIFT IN DAYS OF ILLUMINATIONS, recovered from the dead messenger, contained the secret society's long-range plan for "The New World Order through world revolution". The Bavarian Government outlawed the society and, in 1787, published the details of The Illuminati conspiracy in: THE ORIGINAL WRITINGS OF THE ORDER AND SECT OF THE ILLUMINATI."

www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I believe it also had to do with the fact that Kennedy was preparing to take an axe to the Federal Reserve system. Then there's the little executive order he signed just before his death, to start bringing the troops home from Vietnam.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nelson Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Lyndon Johnson of Texas, George Bush, J Edgar Hoover

sounds like some nice names...i cant proove it but i would certainly think people to do with the builderergs/trilateral commision would have done it...

i wonder if david rockerfella had anything to do with it.. or any of the kissingers..

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Nelson Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Lyndon Johnson of Texas, George Bush, J Edgar Hoover

sounds like some nice names...i cant proove it but i would certainly think people to do with the builderergs/trilateral commision would have done it...

i wonder if david rockerfella had anything to do with it.. or any of the kissingers..

Same folks. Its called the Octupus.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
4 of the 6 member Warren Commission were 33d degree Freemasons. One, John J. McCloy, was not a Mason. He was CFR, VP of Chase Manhatan Bank, et cetera. The remaining member died in a plane crash when he started complaining about the findings of the Warren Commission.

J.Edgar Hoover, Head of the FBI: Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the 33d degree.

70% of FBI field agents were Masons. Kissing J.Edgars behind for promotions, IMHO

Dealey Plaza is named for George Bannerman Dealey, 33d degree Mason.

Dallas Mayor Earl Cabell: 33d degree.

LBJ: Entered Apprentice.

Dallas is one of 2 major American cities on or close to the33d parrallel. The other: Atlanta, which JFK visited 2 months earlier.

Everywhere you look in the investigation, you find members of a society that swears its members to secrecy for life, has a long term agenda, and the Master Masons and Royal Arch Masons swear an oath to conceal the crimes of fellow Masons.

Hmmmm...

new topics

top topics

join