It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I have an odd question:
Is it possible to get readings of "brain waves" off a bowl of jelly?

I am not sure if this is supposed to be a serious question or not, but I will answer it anyway. A polygraph machine can pick up lots of other activity besides EEG, they can also pick up muscle tone, sweat, movement, and pretty much anything electrical such as the heart, or that can be converted into a DC signal. They are really just big oscilloscopes with very specific filter settings.

So I am going to guess that since most electrodes are jell filled anyway, and that jelly is a conductor, you would pick up any movement or surface tension of the bowl that the jelly is sitting in. In addition, if that jelly were sitting on top of someone’s head, yeah you would pick up their brainwaves. If you want to know for certain I can test it out for you…

How many languages do you speak defcon5?

One natively and two that I am still learning…
That is unless you want to include computer languages then that would be about 6 more.

How many forms of communication do you use defcon5?

One: Alltel

I would guess that mainly spoken, body and written, but I am sure that there are thousands more depending on how technical you want to be about it.

To be honest I have not read the entire concept of what you’re topic is about, I tend to stop when I hit things that don’t go along with something that I know for a fact; hence me asking about the brainwaves.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

certainly.

the b o r g

g [mirror] = p
b [mirror] = d

so:

if "b" reversed is "d"
and "g" reversed is "p"

then:

"the borg" becomes "the dorp"

t h e d o r p [mirror] p r o d e t h

prodeth or pro deth (deth = death *humanity's opinion added a silent "a")

hope this explains better how i got "pro deth" from.

No no. I meant could you define your definition of "pro deth" for me? Everyone has their own definition of what must constitute pro anything. I just wanna know what your's is.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

No no. I meant could you define your definition of "pro deth" for me? Everyone has their own definition of what must constitute pro anything. I just wanna know what your's is.

TheBorg

Oh, my bad.

my definition of "pro death" is the only one that exists. the death of the ignorance that is the opinion that guards the truth of who you truly are.

i know many ways to breakdown the mental barriers within a person's mind, that keeps them from knowing their own truth, but i come at a pace that people permit me to do, and i am not permitted to approach them to quickly.

i will give another way of saying the same thing..........

i have another example of how to explain what it is i am conveying in this thread:

Go stand in front of someone, and face eachother. Stand directly in front of them, facing them, and ask them to raise their right hand. then raise your right hand. Are your right hands on the same side?

6 Questions for you to ask yourself:

1) How many animals are familiar with their reflection in a mirror?

2) How many animals can acknowledge their own reflection?

3) How many animals can recognize their own reflection?

4) How many single celled organisms can recognize a mirror image?

5) How many single celled organisms can acknowledge and recognize and accept a mirror image for what it is?

6) How many single celled organisms are within you?

I wonder how conscious of my self's subconscious has to be to realize that my brain cells have difficulty exchanging information between them, because the cells that are taking in the information do not have enough empathy to comprehend that the signal they are recieving is a mirror image of the signal sent to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Really? Because when myself and other people apply the rules of the bible to the words of the bible, we even see the future was written down in the book, as well with all words, and with all languages. But, you can see only what your "opinion" permits you to, it would seem. i guess your truth is in the eye of your beholder. so what is holding you?

Of course you do. But, then again you are not thinking.

So anybody who questions your thread isn't thinking? The people who are 'thinking' are questioning your reasoning; your intent. As soon as you feel threatened by a comment you accuse us of not thinking!

I would like to hear from somebody who finds meaning in this - "sell luci dear or seal luci dear" or "SOUL YOU SIDE DIRE". Seriously, what does this mean, what does it implicate? A simple question that you simply CANNOT and refuse to answer.

I guess think about belittling the concepts in this thread, and attempting to belittle the author of this thread. so, i guess that is exactly what you think about. you must be really smart and big, too.

There has been absolutely no intent to belittle you. It's just very frustrating when you refuse to answer simple questions. And no, belittling people is NOT what I think about.

What is so "random and manipulative" about applying the same rules of the bible to the words in language? I mean after all, i had already applied what you called "random and manipulative" rules from the bible to verses and keywords in the bible and got other verses and keywords found in the bible.

This says it all to me. I take it you actually believe what is written in the bible, despite the fact that it reads like gibberish. And before you jump on me for saying that, I'm referring to the way the bible has been translated time and time again and has been totally misinterpreted over THOUSANDS of years, and on top of that, the stories within are reinventions of stories from ancient Babylon! Do you know anything about ancient Babylon?

For example, take a novel by Stephen King. Ask someone who doesn't speak English to translate it, then ask someone who speaks another language to translate that. Leave it for a few hundred years and then translate it back to English. Repeat this process for about another thousand years and what do you end up with? A book of complete and utter incoherent nonsense - the bible.

And for the record, I'm not in the *least* bit religious. Religion is a preposterous ideology and a trigger for conflict, man's greatest downfall.

So am I still not thinking?

are you sure you are paying attention to details and reality?

consperuse
cons peer use
cons spear us
ease you reaps nock

Yep totally agree with you there, ease you reaps nock. Completely agree with that.

If you find the thread without merit, one day you will think differently. But, for now you can choose to have more reverence for your opinion than what you do for the truth. there is truth in this, you just do not have the tools to comprehend the truth of it.

I genuinely believe that subliminals are used in everyday life, in advertising and what not, but this whole words in reverse, spoken phonetically, with the odd letter flipped upside-down idea is totally un-substantiatable. I'm sorry but anybody with an ounce of sense will agree with me.

Ultimately, to believe in something people need EVIDENCE. You have failed to provide any, let alone even a case to merit belief.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theboxI would like to hear from somebody who finds meaning in this - "sell luci dear or seal luci dear" or "SOUL YOU SIDE DIRE". Seriously, what does this mean, what does it implicate? A simple question that you simply CANNOT and refuse to answer.

There's a lot of other things that can't be answered... such as "why it doesn't work in Hindu." If it was true, it would work on everyone. And you really have to cherry pick the English sentences and phrases or it won't work. And you have to select the right anagram.

He never explains how you select the "right" anagram out of all possible anagrams.

are you sure you are paying attention to details and reality?

consperuse
cons peer use
cons spear us
ease you reaps nock

Yep totally agree with you there, ease you reaps nock. Completely agree with that.

But it also comes out to be:
ENCORE SUPS
CENSER OPUS
CENSER SOUP
CREPES ONUS
... and "cons spear us" got totally ignored.

And relies on you misspelling or mishearing the word as ET pronounces it. Sometimes it's "kahn-spur-a-see". And spelling the word correctly gives a bunch of things, including:
A CYNIC PROS
A CRISPY CON
COCAIN SPRY
A COP CRY SIN
PIRACY CONS
and so on and so forth. Furthermore, we could find the same phrases in the Bible Code if we picked the right intervals.

I genuinely believe that subliminals are used in everyday life, in advertising and what not

Actually, they don't. There was a report on the BTK killer a couple of nights ago and they deliberately tried subliminals (on a program they knew he'd watch) to get him to call in so they could find him (and to get him to confess.)

It didn't work.

, but this whole words in reverse, spoken phonetically, with the odd letter flipped upside-down idea is totally un-substantiatable.

And it's not consistant. I notice that he only inverts letters when it suits him. For something to be real, it can't be a choice between two things that's available on a subliminal level and it can't rely on words being pronounced in a way that not everybody pronounces them (and in a language that not everybody uses.)

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Just to clarify, that line was pure sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh, my bad.

my definition of "pro death" is the only one that exists. the death of the ignorance that is the opinion that guards the truth of who you truly are.

And that would be what exactly? This description is one that's at best vague, and at worst unintelligible. Maybe my brain's just tired from all of the stress that I'm under at the moment, but that went right over my head.

Sorry if I'm kinda slow right now. I'm assuming that that was all just sarcasm, so I'll let it slide this time,

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

Really? Because when myself and other people apply the rules of the bible to the words of the bible, we even see the future was written down in the book, as well with all words, and with all languages. But, you can see only what your "opinion" permits you to, it would seem. i guess your truth is in the eye of your beholder. so what is holding you?

Of course you do. But, then again you are not thinking.

So anybody who questions your thread isn't thinking? The people who are 'thinking' are questioning your reasoning; your intent. As soon as you feel threatened by a comment you accuse us of not thinking!

they are thinking, yes. in circles.

questioning the intentions of others, and their judgment for judging the intent of others is holding up to the core of their own intentions. if it does not compare to their intentions, then it is not compatible with their truth, and their "opinion" disreguards it as "unecessary information", because it is non-compliant with the way those people are thinking (in circles). the core of their "opinion" is "I AM SELFISH BEFORE I SERVE ANYTHING or ANYONE" which is the same as the very instincts of "SELF PRESERVATION". (Imbedded into the dna strands of each and every cell of their entire being that thinks the same way, and does not fully communicate all information with adjacent cells, as it is unnecessary logic that is non-compliant with "self pre-serve". hence their intentions cannot acknowledge or even recognize my intent, which they choose to judge.

so, if those who claim to be "thinking" cannot be capable of acknowledging or recognizing my intent, how can they judge it accordingly, let alone accept my intent for what it is, or even love my intent for what it truly is?

so: no. they are not thinking.

and yes they are thinking, in circles.

how can they effectively judge my intent, when they have not identified their own intentions, nor what motivates their own actions and behaviors?

i am judged by their opinion, and their opinion does not know of "Service before Self" to the Nth degree.

Forgive me. But, i know no gentle way to say that they have no basis for comparison if they do not have the experiences of anything outside of the realm of fear, which is the intent/byproduct of: "Self Pre-Serve".

this is what i mean when i say "not thinking".

if you are offended, then it is my fault. sorry.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There has been absolutely no intent to belittle you.

thebox's last post:

actually read this thread for laughs now. I cannot believe it has gone on for 12 pages with a single hint from ET regarding it's meaning and/or purpose.
......... [exerpt of quote of Esoteric Teacher taken out]

Yes, i can see there has been absolutley no intent to belittle me, how could i have missed it? i guess, perhaps i was not paying attention to reality.

It's just very frustrating when you refuse to answer simple questions. And no, belittling people is NOT what I think about.

and it is equally frustrating when the way you choose to hardwire your brain does not permit you to acknowledge, recognize, or accept the simple answers.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

He never explains how you select the "right" anagram out of all possible anagrams.

actually, i just don't disregard all the possibilities. my "opinion" does not dismiss truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Oh, my bad.

And that would be what exactly?

and what would that be exactly?

Are you asking me what your truth is, because you have never known it?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I cannot believe it has gone on for 12 pages with a single hint from ET regarding it's meaning and/or purpose.

The Meaning is:

You have never been consciously aware of the choices available to you. you have never acknowledged, recognized, or exercised "free will", because you have not identified what the will of "free" is to you.

it is, has been, and will be my intent to assist you to find your truth. if my truth is not your truth, i kindly ask you to disreguard it.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Due to the current circumstances, of the medium used to convey ET's perception of 'silly bulls,' there is some filtering going on that can't be helped.

IOW - because this is a written discussion...something might be missed in the translation.

It is in the SPEAKING of the words....don't pay so much attention to the written structure..say the words out loud and LISTEN to the sounds...

It WILL work in all languages - because all written languages are merely the scripting of the vocal sounds made by the human voice's communications....the glyphs depend more on culture et al....but the range and ability of the human vocal cords is the same for all people.

Some cultures learn to emphasize (and therefore 'master') certain things....like the guttural pronounciation of the Teutonic languages or the smooth trill of r's and l's and d's of the romance languages...

But sounds (consonants) are CONSTANT.

Vowels do not matter, really. They just make words easier to flow forth and offer a means to differentiate in the written word..which actually is a complication rather than a help.

Consonants are Constant.
Speak the words....don't read them with your mind but instead hear them.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
thanks to you for identifying and explaining better my own thought processes. you are great.

love you always,
john

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Forgive me. But, i know no gentle way to say that they have no basis for comparison if they do not have the experiences of anything outside of the realm of fear, which is the intent/byproduct of: "Self Pre-Serve".

OK so we have established that you are taking the religious high way on this. That is fair enough. A religious mind is a state of mind that I cannot relate to. I do understand your need to do 'good' and to help others find some truth but the vagueness of it is smacks of a belief system based upon faith and faith alone. You are asking us to trust in you on that basis and that simply isn't enough for me. I must apologise if I have offended you but we are on different ends of the spectrum here.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

OK so we have established that you are taking the religious high way on this.

But, every way will come to the same conclusion.

let me take a scientific way to explain as best as i can another way of saying it:

the theory is this:
our subconscious minds are integrating information in such a fashion that our conscious "opinions" can't permit, and recognizing patterns we are afraid to.

a thought or "exchange" of informtation between two brain cells occurs in the gaps or "synapses" between the cells. they communicate via electrical impulses.

since most animals cannot acknowledge or recognize their own reflection, i suggest individual cells may indeed suffer from this same problem.

so let me form this in a question that is one i have asked myself:

"do the single cells of our body instinctively know to mirror image the electrical signal they are recieving, or know to mirror image the elecrical impulse they are sending through vacant space?"

"do the cells have enough empathy/love/ or awareness to acknowledge that the signal they are recieving needs to be flipped around?"

does a brain cell know the difference between the following symbols if they do not know up from down, or left from right: d p q d g 6 9 ?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Reader Odd liar Oh When?

Reder Od lir Oh When?

Redr Od lir O Wen?

Redr Od lr Ow Wen?

redr Od lr Ow wen?

redro dlrow wen

redro dlrow wen [mirror] new world order

red row deal row when?

just a thought.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
consekwens

s = plural

consekwen [mirror] newkesnoc

new keys knock
nukes no c

cons seek queen (kwen)

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

There's a lot of other things that can't be answered... such as "why it doesn't work in Hindu." If it was true, it would work on everyone. And you really have to cherry pick the English sentences and phrases or it won't work.

Forgive me, i am a product of public schooling and i'm not too familiar with the thousands of languages known to earth. But, since i don't believe this is a conspiracy, and it is my belief that there is a mechanism within our minds doing this collectively, yes i do believe that all languages also have subliminal messaging encoded into their languages, and i am not suggesting otherwise.

You Deny?

You = U

Y = I

U D N I [mirror] I N D U = H I N D U

[edit on 9-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Are you asking me what your truth is, because you have never known it?

No, I'm asking you what your truth is, so that I might understand your angle a bit better, that's all. And just so we're clear, I'm wanting to know what you're definition of pro-death is.

TheBorg

Edited for clarity.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by TheBorg]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join