It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on viewing old u2u's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When I read my u2u's, only the most recent 9 are viewable. If I want to view one from, say 6 months ago, there doesn't seem to be a way to easily do it. At least not a way that I have discovered.

Question: Is there a way to easily view old u2u's? Or is there a way to get a full directory listing of u2u's?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You should have in box, out box, and saved. All old or read u2us are light or grey in shade and new are bold or darkened. Unless you have them in thoseplaces, there is no way to view old u2us. Unless I misundertand you here of course...

Also in the ATS store you should be able to "Add 100 to U2U quota" which might allow you more u2us at a time. I think the stadard limit is 50 or maybe 100.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let me try to clarify:

Say for example, I get one u2u each day. I look at my inbox, I see 9 u2u's from 9/1 to 9/9.

If I delete the u2u from 9/1, the u2u I received on 8/31 is now viewable. So now, my inbox selection is 9/2 - 9/9, and 8/31.

I suspect you may be right; there is no easy way to look at a u2u from 6/1. Thanks for the response.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That is a weird situation.

The inbox will display the most recent 25 U2Us that you have in there. In order to view the rest of them, you either need to save (at least some) U2Us so that they transfer to your Saved folder or delete them.

All saved U2Us are viewable in the Saved folder.

So as to why only 9 are viewable is something I have no idea about.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
At first I thought it being that you have 9 new u2us, I get a consistent u2u messege saying I have new u2us even though none are new. But moving or deleteing that makes it stop saying I have a new u2u even when I don't.

So yes, this is a new one for me as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The list of U2Us scroll just like a long webpage.

Use the arrows (or bar) on the right hand side of your U2U window.

If your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can also place your cursor over the window and scroll with the wheel as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I misled you. The last 9 are in the window, but the last 25 are viewable if I scroll down. The most recent 25. If I wanted to read the 30th most recent; I'd have to get rid of 5 messages from my Inbox by deleting or saving.

Sorry for the confusion. It still seems like Advisor was right to begin with.

I guess this points out the need for timely housekeeping of files on my part.

top topics

join