It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran developes cure for HIV/AIDS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I see no problem mocking or questioning Iran, as I would say 75% of that is plastered at the US.

I bet Iran could have something to help with HIV, but I doubt that IRAN will make any significant contribution to any solution with HIV/AIDS.

Funding Hezbollah to fire rockets is more important to them.

I would like to see the amount of money or time that Iran researches diseases compared with the "Great Satan" USA. And see who really cares more.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Majic
National Trust

Originally posted by jlc163
I'm sorry that people are too busy mocking what good can come of this.

I agree.
Skepticism is fine, but let's knock off the nation-bashing.
We're better than that.
baloney....how many times do I have to hear about "Bush & Co ruining the world" and "american massacres 3000" and other kind of crap like that.
It's one thing when we, who live here bash, but it's another when someone else does. We all get riled up when some non-american does it.

Besides, this is more the scale of: the WHOLE of America is not capable of producing one proper sentence, let alone finding a science building, instead of firing at our "Mr Monkey" president. If our President was a cross between a Giant Sloth and a Gibbon, it doesn't mean thatthe rest of this country follows type. While he does have some arrogance about his people, this wasn't about his president, and we bashed the whole of his country.

My boss is from the Jordan, and since I'm the nuke'em type, I don't discuss the middle east with him, out of respect. I like him, and while he's working at Olive Garden, as the head manager, he's got an Engineering degree, and I've taken some of that math. He's much quicker with numbers than I am. The man is smart, and I've never doubted that.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join