It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush days are numbered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's all about the upcoming war with Iran.

It looks like all conditions have been set to start one now that the war in Lebanon is over. Having the UN is South Lebanon is a key element in this. It was the objective to have them there all from the start. Let me explain.
Israel attacks Hezbollah with no apparent reason . The kidnapping of those 2 soldiers is hardly a reason to go to war. However Israel attacked full force destroying as much as they could. The goal was to create enough anger around the world so that the UN would be forced to intervene and send troops to Lebanon ( hence the attacks on UN forces and the brutal slaying of civilians). In case of a war with Iran, this would put UN troops in direct confrontation with Hezbollah fighters. It's inevitable that the UN has to join the USA and Israel in their fight against Hezbollah ( and Iran, the main sponsors) . The UN saw this coming and didn't want to approve the use of violence by their troops in the resolution . Fortunately for the US, France saved the day by forcing the UN to accept the use of force.
So what is coming next ?
The US needs a pretext to start the war. And it needs to be convincing both for Americans as well as the rest of the world. All conspiracy theories point to a big bang somewhere but there is something easier to do that will do the trick as well.
Now suppose that the Hezbollah kills Mr G.W. Bush in a spectacular attack during a pre election speech ( preferable life on TV just like 9/11). This would create a very special situation. First of all, the GOP wins the mid term election having a martyr on board. ( Bush is so unpopular that he does not longer serves the needs of the neocons.) The cherry on the cake is that the vice president takes over for the remaining 18 months and that's cheney. Killing a president is a clear act of war and cheney will have no trouble convincing the American public and the congress ( after the mid election ) to revenge their president.

As a result. Iran is cornered and the UN is joining the US and Israel in the war on terror while the GOP will be stronger than ever.

PS and that's why Blair doesn't want to quit now, Brown might just do stupid things jeopardizing the whole mission. Also I suspect the Germans didn't like the idea either. However if you find non exploded bombs on your trains, it becomes very hard to resist the americans. My guess is that those bombs were a clear warning to meickle to stay in the line and obey.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pipo9233
It's all about the upcoming war with Iran.

So what is coming next ?

here's some more ingredients to mix into that pot-of-stew (anti-Islam...)

link: www.consortiumnews.com...

the title is "Election 2006 and World War III"
Bush days may be numbered...depending on the control of Congress
at this november election.

The original search-&-destroy of OBL & AQ
grew into a WarOnTerror
which then morphed into the re-making the middle east....

If the neocon regime 'wins' this election
then the conflict escalates into an attempted destruction of a somewhat unified Muslim World itself
(an as yet unrealized 'Caliphate')
and imho, in the course of that campaign, the end of America as we have known it,
for good or ill, its for each of us to decide for theirself.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i was actually thinking about this last night and couldn't think of a way to get it into a new thread. is it possible that the iranian president is using the debate as a way to get close to bush to martyr himself? maybe he will blow himself up at the UN taking bush, and the dignitaries from every country along with him?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why yes his days are numbered, thank you for noticing
. In just slightly over two years a new president, probably Democrat, will take the oath of office and become the latest (44th, unless I somehow lost count) to be the occupant of the White House. It's up to us to choose the best one...but that's a topic for another thread.

His erstwhile successors are already lining up...its almost time...wooo-hooo. His run is almost over...and I must say not a moment too soon. We americans have not had a great deal of luck with our chief executives of late

bih

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
too bad when he leaves the office,but then wonders how he never achived what he wanted.BUSH YOU GOT OWNED

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Interesting thought........how about even contaminating himself with some sort of bio-agent and attempt to infect the UN?

After all theey (islamofacists) believe in their own martydom to foward their cause.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Whiel I dont believe IRAN Is asking for debate simply to martyr against bush, I am interested in your original theory of the UN being deliberatly placed there.

as much as I believe Israel instigates much of its own demise.. HEzbollah certainyl retaliate, which provokes more violence.

Mayeb with the UN there, Israel can show them up front at first hand the type of people there dealing with, should something occur.

And in the end the UN Will have to vote in favour of israel, the US and military action.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I've felt for quite awhile that the possiblity of an assasination of Bush is very real. It's a very scary concept. With an American President as a martyr, the American wardrums would beat louder than any possible voice of reason.

Solution: Empeach Bush before someone can take him out.

Your ideas on the intentional placing of UN forces into the path of armed conflict in Lebanon is interesting. Not sure I buy it, but it's interesting.

Can you make any further good connections to support your case? Maybe provide a little evidence to convince me (us)?

new topics

top topics

join