It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaking device ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've still made many post about these abilities...

But I just want to know if there are some people like me on ATS, with the ability of cloaking devices, like lights, computers, TV's...

People like us (I mean people with a natural psy ability) pften have this particularity : They cant have a watch on them because, even with modern quartz watches, the clock will get cloacked (
) or will simply stop.

I have a theory about the reason of this strange ability.

If there are on ATS some people who reconize this ability, please tell me about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have no ability of that level,,,but I would like to know more of what you can do...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Officially, there are some scientists trying to unravel us Nans... The name for it is SLIDERs (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receivers). There was a story a few years back on CNN about it. It seems that some people, (myself included) have a weird effect on street lights, lights, and other electronics, etc.

Cloaking may be a misnomer, interference is probably a better English term for it... At least I've finally found a watch that seems to work, hehe..but digitals will die on me in a matter of days (sometimes hours)....

I'm curious to hear your theory though....

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Such as the crystal watches (hell, crystals for that matter)... I can never have an operating watch on for more than, oh, a couple hours before it dies (which is a real pain). Even with normal crystals, I can somehow alter/ affect their "abilities"... just by holding a rubbing quartz, it'll crack, a rose crystal will changed into a urine color-yellow (with fine web-like appearence inside)... I've even had a (forgive my spelling) hematite necklace literally throw itself off of me.

And, in regards to traffic lights, while I was stationed in San Diego, the lights would "turn off" as I approached, but would turn back on as I left the area of light (of course, only to have the next light do this, and so on). I've always accreditied these things as due to the nature my my "other self" (ie posting, "What am I?")...

As an open question which does relate, is this a natural thing? Could this also be why I am... really sensative to florescent lights?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Try willing the lights on and off (ones you notice you effect)... I usually concentrate on an area of darkness, then "move" it over to make the light go out... Likewise for turning it on, I move over some light from another.... It's a pretty fun party trick, and usually ends up freaking some people out (and it's fun to do to those pesky joggers, hehe...)

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would like to know too Nans, if you have any paranormal abilities. You discuss the subject quite often but I don't know if you possess any abilities.

I have a problem with hemitite too. A g.f. says it's because it's more of a man's stone like tiger eye.

I have more of the ability to affect other humans & especially animals than of inanimate objects. So in my case, cloaking seems a remote if not impossible possibility. Maybe I require a specially made cloaking outfit.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I know there are various psychic techniques to deliberately knock out electronics from a distance, but I've never heard of it occuring naturally in humans. This sort of thing seems to be associated with alien abduction / implants. And yet your mice, keyboards and screens all seem to work.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Good point, our computers do still work... but in my own defense, I'd like to repeat that I naturally absorb the energy of crystals; the thing with the street lights I believe was because of the nature of my other...

When I was in San Diego, I was more... involved... with the arcane style. Now that I have a wife and children, I still do some things, but not on the same level as before.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I've never heard of it occuring naturally in humans. This sort of thing seems to be associated with alien abduction / implants. And yet your mice, keyboards and screens all seem to work.

Yes, thankfully, they don't seem to be affected... However, there are some retail hand-held computers that I basically fry, and at $500+ a pop that was getting rather expensive, hehe...(back when I did retail in high school...) They actually had me dictate the order to someone else who'd key it in, as the techs were stumped as to what had happened to them....

If you'd like, I'll dig up some info on one of the cases that started it all. She was a waitress in England, and she had it rather severely...to the point where it affected everything electronic. However, I'm sure you know people who are SLIDERs, and they could show you...(of course, few realize it until it simply becomes too much to be coincidence....especially when they can will them on and off)....

EDIT: here's a previous thread we mentioned this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the CNN story:

www.cnn.com...

Somehow, I doubt that me replacing around 4-5 light bulbs in my house a month, is normal usage....
I have to buy them in bulk, hehe....

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My wife goes through them like crazy! She'll flip the switch and BAM, nothing. Just the other day she opened the microwave door and it popped (the whole micro, not just the lightbulb)...

Maybe the lights (bulbs) might be affected by a static charge build-up?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"Officially, there are some scientists trying to unravel us Nans... The name for it is SLIDERs (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receivers). There was a story a few years back on CNN about it. It seems that some people, (myself included) have a weird effect on street lights, lights, and other electronics, etc. "

OMG!!!! This happens to me aLL the time As I drive down the street the lights go off and on when i pass them by
It was my friends that pointed it out as they watched me drive down the street ...........
its been going on sence i was a kid
I had no idea this was a known phenomenon !
tHX !

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You're welcome... Nice to see some acknowledgement of it in print eh? I was fortunate enough to see the tv article on CNN as well a few years back, and it happened on screen. (with Debbie).

Be warned though, make sure that the "as you're driving down the street" thing, isn't just the angle of the lamp covers...(it's kind of an optical illusion on some streets)... But, if a road has the right kind of light that is affected by you, you just may see it happen...

I used to ride a bike to an old job (it wasn't that far, and I've always been a little bit of a bike rider) and I counted 8 different lights that I could effect. I used to have fun with one of the joggers on that route, and I'd often freak him out by turning it off as he passed, hehe...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is very odd. I was not aware that many people had this ability or rather nuisance. I personally do not have the ability but my late father seemed to have some sort of this ability. He would cause almost any watch to go dead in a matter of hours if it had a metal back. He resorted to placing Duct Tape on the backs of his watches to combat the trend. The only other special ability that he possessed was the uncanny abilitiy to see things that were secret or hidden.

He had been telling me for some time that my ex-wife was cheating on me before I found out. He just seemed to know that sort of thing. I wonder if the two were connected?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've noticed lamposts flickering to life as I drive past them all the time , but always thought of it as coincidence, but come to think of it , if anyone in the house blows lightbulbs when they flick a switch you can bet its me.My mum has always had a strange effect on electrical equipment which was a bit of a problem when she was setting alarms off in the wards when she worked as a cleaner at a hospital.Quite often she would go to use the buffer at work to polish the floors and it would refuse to work until someone else tried it, and electrical goods in her home are always breaking down.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i too can relate to this ..

I cant make streetlights go off without kicking them first, but the lichtbulbs and especially computers work #ty with me. I have the ability to break everything that is mechanical. Huge factory mashines would refuse to do thier job if i was stationed there.. ofcourse i needed a cigarette break at the moment it happened aswell. I have not really thought off this to be something that i do. i always thought it was coincedence..

Also, sometimes when i am playing on the net, when i think i want a new window opened it just pops up, or the adress i need.. its already in the adresbar before i told it it to go to ats..
Strange.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i have nothing that amazing, i have a sort of ability to reconise if an electromagnet is on,, anything with some sort of scan coil, tv, monitor, transofrmer some small powerpacks for chargers ect ect.. i can tell if its on.. i can hear a high picthed whine ussually when i enter the room it normally goes away unless i leave the room and then i am aware of it again...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
...but nobody have the clock effect ?

top topics

join