It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New Jerusalem going to be a pyramid??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
just to show you a little of the numberology in the bible.....and this is just a few examples of many of different kinds....this is talking about the New Jerusalem being a pyramid. no coincidence that the great pyramid is a earthly example of what is to come.

The Great Pyramid of the Lord at Giza had 144,000 casting stones to cover its sides. They now have all been looted and used elsewhere, but it is extremely significant to note, that this is exactly the number of believers the Lord says will be in His Encampment in the End Times (SEE 144,000). This along with the fact, that the sarcophagus within the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid had exactly the same inner measurements as the Ark of the Covenant, again confirms that the Great Pyramid corresponds to the Lord’s measure and numbers as written in the Bible. (SEE Giza Sacrophagus and Ark)

But in case, you still don’t believe this, notice that the Giza square base was 792 feet in length when you add the wall that was originally around it. This sacred number was used because it is the Great Number 72 times 11, the magical unseen number. 72 x11 = 792. New Jerusalem, of course just being a magnification of this pyramid, as it measured 12,000 furlongs square. (Revelation 21: 16) Converting into feet, making it 12,000 times 660 = 7,920,000 feet. Consequently Giza is a 1/10,000 miniature of New Jerusalem. Or vice versa, New Jerusalem is a 10,000 magnification of the Great Pyramid. (SEE New Jerusalem is a Phi Pyramid)

But then again, New Jerusalem will also be placed upon the Earth, just as Giza sits upon the Earth. And the Earth itself also uses the 792 factor as its length, even though it’s in miles and is the diameter of its sphere. 7920 miles x 5280’/mile = 41,817,600. This meaning that the temple of the Earth is 5.28 times as large as the temple of New Jerusalem … 41,817,600/7,920,000 = 5.28 (1.1x 1.2 x 4).

But as mentioned with all pyramids there has to be a wall around them so as to keep out those that are unworthy. ‘And he (the Lord’s angel) measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty cubits according to the measure of a man, that is of the angel.’ Consequently we know the wall’s depth, 144 cubits which again relates directly back to the number 144,000. Coincidence, NO WAY, as the Lord’s consistently uses the same numbers and templates because they are harmonic together.

Still don’t see it or believe it, well 144 cubits is 216 feet because a cubit is the length from our finger tips to our elbow and is 1 and a half feet in length, the measure of a man. And 216 is number involved with the diameter of the MOON. ….2160 miles. The Moon reflected the light of the SUN, just as 144,000 casing stones of the Great Pyramid did. And Biblically, this same reflection is seen as the Lord’s virgin of 144,000 reflects the glory of the Bridegroom.. JESUS. Coincidence NO !!

And furthermore as if you needed more proof, together the Earth and the Moon mated together in UNION, would yield 7290 + 2160 diameters = 10080 miles diameter. This meaning that the Moons diameter would magnify the Earth’s diameter by .272 to a total of 10080/7920 ….. 1.272. And that is the height of a PHI PYRAMID, because it is the square root of PHI (1.618). So like the Great Pyramid and New Jerusalem, even the joining of the Moon and earth, Bride and Bridegroom also create a PHI TEMPLE of Love. (SEE Earth, Moon Phi Graphics). And furthermore, according to Lambert Dolphin, the original temple area covered 5000 cubits by 500 cubits, this giving sufficient room for literally 144,000 to be in the courts of the Temple. Do the math, yourself and figure out how much room we each would have....and let's all pray that we are granted access to His Temple. For no one can enter His New Jerusalem Eternal Temple either, without passing through the literal Gates of PEARL.

www.geocities.com...

this shows great numberology that is in the bible. things like this are all thru the book. anybody else think of more examples? this book was written by man yes but the author is not from this world and that is obvious.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think you'll find a few similar threads on ATS, the last one like this was disproved as all the measurements were fudged to fit the guy's theory. I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but I believe the cubit is 20" not 18" and the base of the great pyramid didn't have a wall around it as far as I know. The last one turned out to have false dimensions for the pyramid so that may be why there's a "wall" to add in now...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
~~

i may be completely wrong

but i remember that the 'etheric' New Jerusalem was in the form
of a perfect Cube...........as opposed to a pyramid...

and that cube was multiple furlongs(or staids) in its dimensions
~a miles large 'city'~ was the scriptual result

i may be wrong, because i'm going from memory rather than sources

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Cubit

Cubit is the name for any one of many units of measure used by various ancient peoples. The natural cubit is based on the distance between thumb and another finger to the elbow on an average person. It was employed consistently (for example, to measure originally cords and textiles) through the Middle-Ages up to the Early Modern Times. The natural cubit measures 24 digits or 6 palms. This is about 45 cm or 18 inches (1.50 ft).

Sorry for the long quote but it is relevant.

From the King James
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

It would appear it is described as a cube. I don't see any way to get a pyramid out of this scripture. I posted the whole description as it is hard to have a meaningful discussion about an issue without reading about it.

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am studying this very thing currently and have to think the New Jerusalem is neither a cube nor a pyramid, but a tetrahedron. From any of 6 positions it can look like a cube while having 4 corners and three sides. Each face has three edges which can be considered the foundation of the face or wall, so there are a total of 12 foundations for the walls.

Hopefully I will have more on this at a later date.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That's very interesting, because whenever I read that stuff I get to the twelve foundations part and figure the guy was on crack or something...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
havent got much time but i know christ is the cornerstone the church.....and the cornerstone of a pyramid is at the very top...the final stone to be placed. the one that was cut first...and he will be the light for all to see...just something to think about. be back shortly.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I tried to add these into my last post in an edit, but it didn't work:

Tetrahedron within a cube

Tetrahedron viewed from any of 6 sides

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That would be the "capstone". I wish I could believe all this stuff, but it seems like everybody that comes up with these amazing numerological proofs of divine intervention, is selling a book or asking for donations, or some other con.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ben, nice work. So it's a pyramid within a cube, but no base or flat side of the pyramid would contact the ground? Pretty cool if you could build something like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Is the New Jerusalem going to be a pyramid??

No...but it is supposed to be a Pyramid Scheme. You have to be careful of that multi-level marketing....what a racket!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Ben, nice work. So it's a pyramid within a cube, but no base or flat side of the pyramid would contact the ground? Pretty cool if you could build something like that.

Perhaps the Great Pyramid was an attempt to create something like this with their own interpretations. I know the side angle is close to either the ratio of pi or Phi, in relationship to the perimeter distance, but that is debated because the casing stones are gone now. Either way, whomever built the GP could not have built a tetrahedron likes this unless it was stood on one edge to still produce the 12000 LxWxH they need to achieve these dimensions. They could only set it down on one face and then it no longer appears as a cube anymore. Either way, it is neat stuff to consider.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
That would be the "capstone". I wish I could believe all this stuff, but it seems like everybody that comes up with these amazing numerological proofs of divine intervention, is selling a book or asking for donations, or some other con.

ahh durr...yeah thats what i ment. the pyramid is the symbol of the body of christ. all the corners of the pyramid come together in the head stone. there is no other building design other than the pyramid, where all the corners of the building come together in one stone. the headstone looks exactly like the completed building. through the pyramid, we can see that Christ is the image of the completed building.

the pyramid at giza was never completed..... . the headstone was never set in place. the top of this pyramid is flat and not pointed. the capstone has never been found. the pyramid is complete in every aspect except for the capstone.

as the body of christ is not complete. the body of christ will not be complete until christ, the head stone, is set upon his body.

wonder why we say christ is the capstone and not jesus. there is a biblical reason for this. the word states that jesus is the cornerstone in Ephesians 2:20. the cornerstone is the beginning of the building and the head stone is the completion of the building.

but isn't jesus and christ the same person? jesus is god in the flesh. christ is god in the spirit.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't forget that a cube has six sides. Not four. A pyramid has five sides.

It would be interesting to model this from the description. I might give it a try if I can find time. I'll bookmark this thread and post it if I do. It would be a real chore to simulate the materials mentioned in the description for a render. No promises as I'm always making ones I can't keep. It's hard to find time when I have a 100 page publication deadline looming on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wanted to add some more to this conversation. I thought it would be good to look at the crystaline structure of minerals as it is described that the walls of New Jerusalem are made of Jasper, which is basically a tainted quartz.

I looked at the Quartz structure; lo and behold, it too is a tetrahedron:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
All that we can find from scripture tells us that the Holy City will have a square base, and will be the same height as the length of one of the sides of the square base.

15The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.
(12,000 stadia equating to around 1,400 miles or 2,200 kilometres).

So i guess it could be a square-based pyramid, or a large cube, although, i find the latter unlikely. Or, maybe this is a more likely scenario:

10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

This passage suggests that perhaps the Holy city will rest on top of a mountain (maybe like Minas Tirith is The Lord of the Rings for those of you who have seen the movie, or read the book). Either way, it will be a truly magnificent place:

21The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.

A gate made of one pearl alone?
Sounds amazing!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
imo lucifer always tries to replicate and be like his creator but alas his temper tantrum is almost over. the reason he and the fallen had the pyramids built in egypt. to have an earthly representation of the things he knew of before the fall. to try and build an earthly kingdom, a replica of gods city, before the return of the new jerusalem..... it all connects with one root. and he leaves his mark even thru the centuries. trying to hide and change but leaving the same mark as if he is the sun and brings life. ya know...sun worship instead of son worship. anywho...ahhh the subject goes quite deep but yet its so easy to see. sun worship is a different subject anyway but it still connects. hahaha (thats what the egyptions worshiped)

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
New Jerusalem?

Hopefully man will evolve past religion, its kind of outdated...past its time.
If there is a new jerusalem maybe it will be some kind of science center designed by a goudy type artist.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
New Jerusalem?

Hopefully man will evolve past religion, its kind of outdated...past its time.
If there is a new jerusalem maybe it will be some kind of science center designed by a goudy type artist.

Peace

Dalen

hey what up....i doubt very seriously that man will evolve past religion. religion was created by none other than the fallen one for the sole purpose of leading us away from the very thing that gave us life. the birthplace of religion? babylon. we've come to 2006 and have what we call denominations here in america. what does that word mean? division. he has also created himself his own little church and calls it christianity and if you look closely, you will find sun worship in it as well...just as with ALL religions like i said before. always trying to be something he can never be....but a good plan nontheless to bring em in....the plan has worked almost perfectly for centuries.

anyway, this new jerusalem is being designed by an artist that isnt on this planet at the moment. but i have a feeling that he is heading this way or at least getting ready to.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The only thing that is known for sure about the "New Jerusalem" is that it will be square,and at least by human standards, pretty small. It makes one wonder what kind of a place it will be considering its size.

In all honesty, I have always considered America to be the coming "New Jerusalem". Of course, that certainly doesn't apply to its current state, but I suspect that after the global conflict....America and 90% of the world will be much different than it is now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join