It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New Jerusalem going to be a pyramid??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by Funkydung
jesus is god in the flesh.

I disagree. This statement makes the person stating it an Idolater, and more importantly tries to Idolize Jesus. There was only 1 foolish enough to attempt to be God, that one is Beelzebub, and we know what happened to him.

Did Jesus ever say "I am God, worship me as such." ??

Show me the quote, your motivation could be knowing that if you found it and posted it, you'd be de-Christianizing me, lol.

hahaha ok

they shall call his name EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, GOD WITH US."

--MATTHEW 1:23
"...if ye believe not that I am he,
ye shall die in your sins."
--JESUS CHRIST, JOHN 8:24

God/Jesus

God never changes.
Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Jesus never changes.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

God is the only Saviour.
"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Isaiah 43:11

To the only wise God our Saviour... Jude 1:12

God our Saviour. Titus 2:10

...we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour. I Timothy 4:10

God my Saviour. Luke 1:47

Jesus is the only Saviour.
...the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 1 John 4:14

...our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 3:18

...God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 1:1

...the Christ, the Saviour of the world. John 4:42

...the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4

a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

Neither is there salvation in any other (than Jesus): for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
--Acts 4:12

...salvation... is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
--2 Timothy 2:10

...captain of their salvation [Jesus] perfect through sufferings.
-- Heb 2:10

[Jesus]...author of eternal salvation...
-- Heb 5:9

God/Jesus

God created the universe and earth by Himself.
I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself. Isaiah 44:24

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Jesus Christ created the universe and the earth.
[U]nto the Son he saith...Thou, LORD, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands. Hebrews 1:10

[B]y him (Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth...all things were created by him, and for him. Colossians 1:16

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. John 1:3

God/Jesus

God is the Word.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God John 1:1

Jesus is the Word.
...the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...John 1:14

God/Jesus

God is the first and the last.

I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah 41:4
Jesus is the first and the last.

Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:17

God / Jesus

God forgives sins.
[T]he Lord..forgiveth all thine iniquities... Psalm 103:2-3

"[W]ho can forgive sins but God only?" Mark 2:7
Jesus forgives sins.
Jesus...said..."Son, thy sins be forgiven thee." Mark 2:5

God /Jesus

God is our redeemer.
[T]hou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer.. Isaiah 63:16
Jesus redeemed us.
[T]the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ...gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity.. Titus 2:13-14

God Jesus
God is one.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD. Deuteronomy 6:4
Jesus and God are one.

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...All things were made by him...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not...And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us John 1:1, 3, 10, 14

Jesus saith...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? John 14:9

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

God has a Son.

[T]he LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Psalms 2:7
Jesus is God's Son.

... [Jesus] said also that God was his Father... John 5:18

God Jesus
God is the Holy One
Psalms 71:22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth,O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

Psalms 78:41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

Psalms 89:18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

Isaiah 10:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. (Messianic Psalm)
Jesus is the Holy One.
Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

3:13-14 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

13:34-35 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David. Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

God Jesus
Only God is worshipped.
... Then saith Jesus unto him... Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10
Jesus is worshipped.
While [Jesus] spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him... Matthew 9:18

And again, when [God] bringeth in the firstbegotten [Jesus] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. Hebrews 1:6

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi Funkydung:

Funkydung >> God/Jesus . . . God never changes. . . . Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Let us respect the intentions of the Thread Starter and reserve this thread for his “Is The New Jerusalem Going To Be A Pyramid?” topic without hijacking the thing to JesusIsGodVille. Rather than answer your post above, I started a new thread where we can debate your bold “Deity Of Jesus” assertions here:

The Great Trinity Debate >> www.abovetopsecret.com...

GL in the debate,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was browsing other message boards of my liking and ran across a thread asking this same question about the New Jerusalem being a pyramid or not. Someone mentioned an author named Patrick Heron who wrote a book about the subject, which I will probably do a search about after I am done posting this.

What startled me is that the topic was about the idea that the pyramid would fit inside the moon, since the given L X W X H is each 12000 stadia. The poster didn't know the answer to this, because they were thinking of a square pyramid like the GP, but it got me thinking that if the geometry fits, then the dimensions would correlate well with the 12000 stadia. The elusive bit is the exact value of a stadia, since the Romans had their version of it. I believe the Greeks did as well, and there is a Royal Stadia also. Each one differs a little so the interpretation is hard to correlate of which one they are talking of. I believe the moon reference gives us the relationship of what wall dimension we should call 12000 stadia as it almost exactly fits within the circumference of the moon. When I say almost, I estimate within a few percent of the total stadia given. Mind you this is a preliminary scale model so the tetrahedron, although pure in geometry is a little off on the 12000 stadia distance by less than 50 meters.

The prototype city is basically a tetrahedron in red. The gates are green. The scale diameter of the moon is given in white and rotated so that its true geometry aligns with two of the 4 corners. Mind you the moon is a sphere, and this circle is 2D so unless I drew in a 3D mesh of a sphere, the other points of the tetra seem to float in space, but I assure you they do meet the points of a virtual sphere surrounding them represented by the white circle of the moon.

What impressed me is that with this model, I had no way of knowing what was actually meant by length, width, or height, as it has no reference of what is top or bottom. Each gate can be approached in three different directions to enter, so it is hard to tell if the total wall surrounding the gate is what to use as a linear wall measure or that there are three walls surrounding the gate opening. From this model, the gate itself is three line segments that are within 50 meters of being 12000 stadia, so this tells me that each side of the tetrahedron has three walls, with three sides being 12000 stadia each.

More to come.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
this thread is very similar to something by a banned forum-goer named LastDayProphet

he used similar "evidence" to state that king solomon built the great pyramid

honestly, this seems like bunk

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
honestly, this seems like bunk

Why does it seem like "bunk" to you? Would you care to elaborate how the text of a document describing something fits all the individual characteristics better if you describe it with a shape other than a cube?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You asked if Jesus ever claimed to be God. Check this out ...

Twenty Reasons Christians Believe Jesus is God by Charlie Campbell

1. The Apostle Thomas called Jesus God.

John 20:27-29 “Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

2. The Apostle Peter called Jesus God.

2 Peter 1:1 “Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ”

3. The Apostle Paul called Jesus God.

Titus 2:12b-14 “...we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.”

4. The Apostle John called Jesus God.

John 1:1-3, 14 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” See verse 14 for confirmation that this reference to the "Word" is a reference to Jesus.

5. God the Father called Jesus God.

Hebrews 1:8 “But to the Son He [God the Father] says: ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. ’”
6. Isaiah the Prophet said the Messiah would be God.

Isaiah 9:6 “For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

God the Father, in the Old Testament, is also called “Mighty God” in Isaiah 10:21, the same title that can be ascribed to the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

7. The Jews who crucified Jesus understood Him to be saying that He was equal with God.

John 5:18 “Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.”

John 10:33 “The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

8. Jesus called Himself “I AM”, the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14).

John 8:58-59 “Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.”

9. Jesus calls Himself “the Alpha and Omega,” the title of Almighty God.

Revelation 22:12-13 “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

10. Like God (Gen. 1:1) Jesus created.
Colossians 1:16-17 “For by Him [See context. This is speaking of Jesus] all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”

John 1:3 “All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.”

Yet God says in Isaiah 44:24, “I am the LORD, who makes all things, who stretches out the heavens all alone, who spreads abroad the earth by Myself”

continued on the next post ...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The New Jerusalem is not a Pyramid but a CUBE.

The frequency within the Coffin in the GIZA pyramid is 440 Hertz.
440 Hertz was introduced by NAZI propaganda minister.
440 is equivalent to Mem Thau which is in Hebrew MTh, Death
440 is a disharmonic number.

In a CUBE the dimensions are: 12 x 12 x 12 = 1728.
This is 4 x 432 Hertz.
432 and 1728 are harmonic numbers.

Harmonics are all based on formula: 2^i x 3^j
www.research.att.com...

This includes 1728 = 12 x 12 x 12

[edit on 18-10-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
In the keys to Atlantis the godess of the old world used the 440 Hertz pyramid frequency.
www.atlantis.to...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join