It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a weird dream..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So it was me and a couple of friends, we seems to still be on Earth. We got into a spacecraft, and we gave the thumbs up to the small crowd. These ships were flown by one person per ship. We were a group of five or so. And we lifted off into the black space. It seems like hours, but when it came, we saw explosions in the far off distance. There seemed to be a fleet coming at us, and we battled against some foreign space navy. It just seemed too Sci-fi when I recalled. But the next thing, we landed in a new world of gigantic beings. I don't know, but they seemed to be brown coloured. They were collosal in size next to me and my crew. They peered at us, and took us to some room where we waited. In that room, we were encased in, and it seemed to be something like thick glass or of the sort. There were other kinds of beings in the glass cases. We started to panic and find our way out. Apparently, the doors opened, and the gigantic beings led us on our way. We shown a room with a giant star map or something of the sort, but I didn't really understand. They showed us a couple of other things, but I didn't really know what they were for either. Then soon, they led us back to our crafts, and we flew home.

Soon after, I awoke. It felt all so real. And now here I am, unaware what really happened..

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is the aliens explaining multidimensional reality to you.

They start of taking you to their world and show you that there is a military force making it difficult to reach. Then they show you that beings on that world are giants compared to us and keep us encased in glass with other types of creatures in a room. Then they show you are star map to say that "this is reality, the way things are." They are saying basically that they are in a deeper dimension of space and are much larger than us. We are kept separate from them by a military force. However we are encased in see-through energy like glass which holds us captive and there are other types of beings with us encased also.

They're saying that is the way life actually is. We are held in a dimension that they can see into and yet we are kept separate from them by a powerful force. There are other types of beings held here too who do other types of work around the earth dimensions.

I was taken to the giants world many times and they are wonderful beings. They also took me through a portal and my size expanded. I could still see and touch all my things on earth but they were now tiny and I was gigantic. So they can manipulate space itself and I think that's how they phase in and out of view also.

If you consider that the objects we see are actually atoms moving and creating the illusion of objects which are 99.99% energy, then it is logical that if you could make the atoms move twice as fast you would change the form of the objects they seem to create. So I think the aliens control space by speeding up atomic vibrations. They tried to explain it to me and I'm not sure if I grasped what they were saying.

Basically though you were being shown a map to tell you that the universe is multidimensional and we are held in dimensions they can see into and kept separate from the higher beings by a military force. So you went into space itself and not across it.

That's what I believe it all meant.

Obviously they are trying to explain themselves to you so be humble and fearless and ask for more understanding.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, I'd like to know what others think of this supposed "dream".

Perhaps it's just an ATS nightmare.. >_>

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Any detailed recollection of this star map? Was it just a normal boring map?

Yeah it seems like a communication. Off-worlders do that a lot when they can't plainly speak English. Sometimes they even enter dreams while speaking broken English and it's like talking to a foreign person. All they can do sometimes is arrange a story and hope the meaning gets through.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, no. I don't recall. They kept showing me all sorts of things. I really had no clue what they were trying to point out.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, lots better than the usual probe dream. Hate to think the aliens are into advanced sodomy/S&M domination fantasies.

Is there a book on the way probed? The Andreasson affair might pale in comparison. Seriously, do consider it. The giants thing is most interesting.

Perhaps a fragment of your soul lives as a giant on this planet & astral travel was the connection method. Opens interesting questions.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hyper-active-imagination. If this is on your mind, you will dream of it. I enjoy skydiving, I often dream of skydiving. I enjoy sex. I often dream of sex.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
& if it wasn't on his mind & he still dreamed it, perhaps it was real.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Its a dream.

D R E A M

sorry guys, but your not prophets.

Your dreams are as messed up as your creative brain can handle.

That wierd writing on the wall WONT give u the meaning to life.

Now if you had of been in a crowded room, and every seen a vision of someone talking.. thennnn maybe id even WANT to be interested.

Ive had a dream where I was riding on the back of a Trex with all this funky electric machinery in my hands controlling his minds..

I dont wake up and go looking for my trex do I

There needs to be another topic introduced to BTS me thinks.

- peoples idiotic attempts at becoming important through creative writing -

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yeah but the science behind dreaming is so unknown... were barely scratching the surface. I agree, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was spiritual travel... but still, it's not exactly a solved puzzle

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I agree, its definately not a solved puzzle.
Its not even a puzzle.

Its a dream.

Our dreams are as creative as our minds allow them to be.

its the sublevel of the brain still firering with action while you sleep.

Its an unchartered science I agree, but it is all still bound by the lengths of human understanding.

your not going to figure out some mystical star theory that existence light years away because youve never seen, heard or read about it.

unless ur brain already knows it, your not going to dream it.
there fore everything you dream, is already applied in our civilisation, your just spinning your creativity to create a story about it.

Thus dreams!

ohhhh sweet jesus...
If only Cindy Crawford, Natalie portman, elle mcpherson, gillian anderson, halle berry and claudia schiffer were really tied up in my bedroom naked.....

ahhh... the inevitable depression of dreams.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Heh, this sure is a bad place to look for advice. You'll be bombarded with the government's belief systems left and right

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Suggested reading for you all:

uspoliticsonline.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well....it seems to me that it implies that we humans, despite how great we THINK we are, are really just minute players in the great scheme of things. It seems to imply to me that we are rather insignificant in the cosmos as compared to other entities that exist.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
unless ur brain already knows it, your not going to dream it.

Um, no. Geezer butler dreamed a song that his brain did not know, as it did not exist yet. He woke up & hummed it to the guitarist, & a song was completed in an hour.

Some people dream future events, or sometimes a tragedy in the family that their brains had not recieved any data on. They then wake up & call the person & find out what happenned was near same as the dream.

Astral travel is another occurrence in dream states where locations never recorded in the brain are experienced.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OS your telling me, that because ive never seen say..... some suburban cafe in russia....

that im going to dream its exact visual appearence?

No..

I can CREATE a mental IMAGE of what I THINK.. or what I WANT it to look like.
But unless ive seen it.. my dreams are mearly a CREATIVE thought.

Geezer Butler obvioulsy CREATED that song...
it doesnt mean it was ALREADY out there, and that he didnt know it.. and just magically knew it...

Songs are CREATIVE.. if youve got a CREATIVE gift, you can CREATE things when u sleep granted.

If anyone has dreamed a FUTURISITC event I would love to know about it.
Show me proof, of people claiming to of KNOWN Things, completely UNBEKNOWN to them, that turned out true.

because i think its a load of BS, when someone says they dreamed something, and it acme true that day.

But be honest.. If I dream im going to go but a loaf of bread, i wake up and magically need a loaf of bread... thats pretty stupid to believe ur brain is magically.

I dont beleive in fate, i believe everything chanegs day to day.
So in my opinion, dreaming a future event is impossible.

Tis my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nostradamus. Sugar Ray Leonard.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
why cant people post a proper post in a thread, explaining there point of view.
nostradmaous and sugar ray.. so what big deal?

ELABORATE AND CONTRIBUTE TO A DEBATE INSTEAD OF FEELING SUPREME AND NOT HAVING TO EXPLAIN YOUR minimal abilities.

I can dream a tune in my head, wake up and record it toooooo doesnt mean my brain knew of this song from the future did it.

It probably took many differet sounds i heard during the day and while the brain cells were firering put them to gether with a beat.

Its utter BS to believe someone can predict the future in dreams.
Why?

Because today.. right this second I could walk into a flight attendant and buy a mystery ticket to where ever...
but yesterday i had a interview organised for 3 days from now with a new employer.

So what FATE is my next door neighbor going to dream about me doing?

Everything is not laid out in a timeline to be followed.
You dont dream three steps ahead.
YOUR DREAMS ARE CREATIVE THOUGHTS

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Agit8dChop, I do believe that all of your arguements are valid in the absense of religion. I do not know if you are religious, I sir am not, but the whole God factor will de-validate your arguement, and that is where many people on this board may be coming from.

I for one, agree 100% with you. If you could only visualize things that you have seen before, then how can you morph things inside your head? Think of a mustang... morph it into a mustang convertable... then put a puppy inside of it... toss gasoline on that puppy and burn it... watch the puppy die... your mind will be able to visualize that, even though, or hopefully, you have never seen a highly expensive mustang convertable... I mean, have never seen a cute, innocent little puppy in a mustang burn.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
True,

but you have seen a puppy, a mustang, fire, and something burning.

If you had of said you saw a being from the future playing craps with osama while talking a language humans wont understand until 2087

then ultimately your creative senses are making that up.

If you preach thats the FUTURE, and your mearly seeing the future thennnn u probably should check into a psych ward.

Again true in religion... but..

how does your mind know what your going to do in 20 yrs... if you havent done it yet, the choices havent been made and all the surprise issues that change your life havent occured yet.. how can you honestly say your dreaming the future?

and your right, im in no way religous..
I am a living animal that has a brain function that other animals do not.
thsi gives me ability and reason.

I was not created out of thin air by another being and put on this planet.
that is the greatest CON out there. If you had of said Aliens.. i might of believed you..

butregardless, if i believe in god.. in all that hokey pokey... why does that then give me the ability to dream about my future?
I cant dream about my future in 10yrs, because i can shoot my self right now and be done with the whole thing.
Now, if it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to kill myself NOW... and that i will live the future no matter WHAT.. then its plausable.
But having choice to continue living, or to die means dreaming about your fate in 10yrs time is impossible WHY>

Because it means i can CHANGE the supposid FATE i am seeing.
Thus making it NOT FATE AT ALL..

If I dream tonight.. I am going to catch a basketball in the NBA grandfinals in 10yrs time... and I believe that is my fate.. my destiny..
why can i shoot myself tommorow.. and change that fate? destiny?

When its meant to be all mapped out on a road.

it still doesnt validate.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join