It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq's Al Queda number 2 was arrested? Or beheaded? You tell me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I can't help but feel suspect on the picture they released of him. You take a look and tell me. I can't find another image, but his face looks like it has been adjusted to look alive, plus the cropping around the jaw-line doesn't alleviate my uncertainty. Other opinions please...
AAC

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Somebody give me your opinion here. My minds playing tricks on me here.
I can't find another shot and I can't think of a reason they would crop like this. AAC

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Maybe he was in Iraqi uniform when they grabbed him..... Or maybe he is actually dead as you suppose. The eyes and cheeks do look slightly touched up, maybe to cover bruises?/

Or, and heres my favorite theory.

The cropped areas cover up two M-4 muzzles with marines with itchy trigger fingers behind the camera.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I too am surprised by the cropping around the image. I haven't been able to find another image either. At the moment (before any other pictures are released), I would say that he was beheaded. More pictures will probably soon tell the real story, but I must say that he looks dead anyway, regardless of how he died. Lol. Does "captured" mean "dead" now? Scary prospect...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here is another image, it isn't great though. Maybe you have seen it already.

Not sure if they were beheaded or whatever, but I would like to know what they are trying to hide from the public.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Maybe it's just a close-up, like a mugshot... not everything is a conspiracy...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
True not everything is a conspiracy. But there is strategy. Say the world thinks we have this man (number 2) captured when in reality he is dead. The powers that be can then claim to have gotten sensitive information from this man (i.e. Iran funds terrorist in Iraq, Iran is planning a nuke, etc.). Then we can justify the attack before he dies in a prison raid... This is all just an example...
AAC

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Did you watch the video on the link you provided? His head seems to be supported by a chunk of green foam with a cutout for his chin. He appears to be very dead to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Weird

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I really like the man's right eyebrow. It is an inch higher than the right. Probably happened when they tried to force his eye to stay opened as rogamortess set in. Are there any morticians in the house?
AAC

ps. be really suspect when Bush comes on National Television and claims to have gotten the info he was looking for from this guy.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
well, from continuing to look at the photograph: He's dead. And yes, watch out for ANYONE saying they are getting information from this guy. If they do say that, it is an immiediate red-flag that they are lying. NObody in their right mind would say, based on this censored image, that he is alive.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah, he looks dead to me. His left eye (our right) appears to be staring to the left while his right eye looks straight ahead. Why all the blue cropping around the neck? Doornail.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
Here is another image, it isn't great though. Maybe you have seen it already.

Not sure if they were beheaded or whatever, but I would like to know what they are trying to hide from the public.

definitely looks dead or sick in that one, weird on how they did the picture.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When a person dies do the pupils not change in some context? He looks forced to be alive and another blatantly propagandish deception upon the public. Let's see where this goes.

Luxifero

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Yeah, he looks dead to me. His left eye (our right) appears to be staring to the left while his right eye looks straight ahead. Why all the blue cropping around the neck? Doornail.

I was going to point out the same thing. His eyes are pointing in different directions.

If he is not dead, I think he might have a severe head injury or something.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I dont see how people can say he looks dead. He looks like an ugly inbred dude to me.

His left eye looks like a lazy eye. His right eyebrow is uneven, which is not uncommon, especially for people who have had head injuries or are inbred. Inbreeding is common amongst tribal regions in this part of the world, where people often are married to cousins routinely.

I admit, however, the way the picture is cropped off is pretty damn suspicous, so who knows?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Any doctors / morticians in the house who could offer a professional second opinion?

In my opinion he's dead, his eyes have a glazed over look and the photo appears to have been censored (green area) Kinda convenient him being captured so close to the September 11th anniversary huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
And right before the elections........

I think he looks pretty dead too, I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly he sang like a canary and confirmed everyhing the bush administration was saying.....

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If you look closely at the green area you'll see it's not photo editing, it's a piece of green foam supporting his head. Most likely because he's missing his body. The sides of the cutout are leaning inwards (deformed by the weight of the head) and the points where the foam touches his cheeks are rounded off (deformed by pressing against the skin). It's not a computer edit which would be all 90 degree angles.

The Iraqi's caught this guy, they're not held to the same standards of due process and they understand the message this sends to al-Quaida. I'd say 15 minutes would have been enough time for them to get all the info they claim to have gotten from him, and this photo was taken just after his "interview".

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In some of the higher quality pics his face looks "drained"....

I don't know ...he just seems .....empty.

Heres a bigger brighter pic thanks to aLi3nz..

Real honestly with his ears and cheeks different , I think his decapitated head was lieing on its side for a bit to kind of "push in" that side of his face. Your skin loses all of its "bounce" seconds after you die, this is evidenced by the fact that you can still see the indentation on the trigger finger of suicide victims even though they usually relax their grip within seconds....

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Tiloke]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join