It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Reputation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
ATS what can we say but just gret ..& all the MODS & the members are just great .

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The SkepticOverlord, Simon, William One Sac and I have been "online" for many, many years... You see we were online when Al Gore was wondering what that strange new thing called "IRC" was and why was there someone named BigBruiser sending shutdowns to his Commodore 64.

WHAT??? Are you implying that Al Gore didn't invent the internet? Why that's ridiculous. Next you're gonna say something preposterous like "cigarettes are a mojor contributor to Global Warming!

Seriously, all that I can say is that ATS is a wonderful site and people like you, The SkepticOverlord, Simon, William One Sac, the many mods and ALL of the thousands of ATS members have made this the premier conspiracy and alternative news and information site on the Internet. Thanks to you ALL!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I've noticed that abovetopsecret.com/ is rising in it's page placement, as of late

source american chronicle

...Google has vested, though unofficial and unannounced and, therefore,
undisclosed interests in both Wikipedia and MySpace.
Wikipedia visitors endup on various properties (good neighborhoods)
whose search technology is Google's (Big Daddy) and Wikipedia would have
shrivled into insignificance had it not been to Google's relentless promotion of its content...

from article titled: Google-Wikipedia-MySpace- How Teenagers Hijacked the Internet

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone. We all do a great job keeping this site going. Things just wouldn't be the same around here if it weren't for every single one of us. I feel so proud to be a part of this community, and it makes me feel good knowing there are thousands of friends here who constantly have each others backs.

ATS, I'd be lost without you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join