It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water power...man creates car that runs on water and blowtorch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
THis is amazing it may finally put an end to the us of fossile fules and help regenerate our planet. THis man created a torch that uses water and a electric current to create hho that is cool to the touch but when it touches anything else it turns into temp. hotter than the sun. He also created a car that can run on water...this man is a einstine

I still wonder why it isnt so book of coverage.

www.killsometime.com...

[edit on 2/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I remember this on the news.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't understand what makes this man's technology different or why it works in a car. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I really hope this thread generates alot of views. This is what the world needs right now. If he can use this to cut metals we can use this to heat water. I know a water heater that uses water to heat itself sounds funny, but it can happen with this tech. Just imagine all the devices that use fossil fuels being replaced by water powered ones. This would create many jobs while losing many others. Overall safety is the biggest issue and I would rather have water powering my appliances/car then anything else. At least that way when you are siphoning water out of someone else's car you won't get that bad taste in your mouth that gas leaves....

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just don't get how the machine can use less power (electricity needed for electrolysis) to make the fuel than it generates if that makes sense. I would like to know exactly how much electricity is needed for electrolysis to break the bonds on a water molecule, and how much power it would take to create that electricity? Does anyone know where I can find this information?

For instance could an extra alternator make the electricity or is something more needed like a power plant? I could see making an existing engine with some mods run on HHO and spin an extra alternator to power the electrolysis. If electrolysis takes a lot of power I have thought a fuel cell paired with an engine might work well to supplement electrical power.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
In the video it says the inventor was invited to congress to show his invention.
The car market was also interested in the idea, so we will never see the technology that could posibly help us in the future!

apc

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If you search the board or even scroll down in this forum you will find several threads on this already.

It is interesting, yes. Impressive? Maybe. New? Nope.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My opinion of this if it really works. Guy gets some credit from interested parties. They discover it really works. Then he gets a generous offer for 2 million dollars or whatever might be appropriate. The discovery disappears until the next guy invents the same thing. When an oil company among other people makes 15 billion dollars in profit in just 3 months, they could easily afford a few million dollars to pay someone off or buy the invention and keep it under wraps. At first glance it sounds too good to be true but if it is true, it will likely disappear unless big money can be made from it. Probably the biggest fear of a big oil company or others in the group would be that someone wants to share the information without taking the money. I could imagine someone might feel threatened to sell or else if it was his invention that threatened to put an end to hundreds of billions of dollars of profit going to the oil producers. When you throw in oil countries and the rich and powerful into the equation, you're up against some powerful people.

Who knows, maybe big money people see big profit in this invention now and will showcase it one day. If it is truely a ground breaking invention.

I'd love it if I only had to pay for a few ounces of water to go 100 miles. Probably would have to buy a new car or have it retrofitted. Would we even need gas/service stations anymore? The era of cheap oil seems to be ending and I'd love to see a cheap replacement coming soon.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Here's another thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join