It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of wierd things do you eat?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Jen, you made me think of something. Worcestshire sauce.. add a little bit to the tuna salad.

I'll have to try that....maybe??? LOL

Of course, when you think of some of the cajun food I eat, weird for some is normal for me. LOL Such as

1 tablespoon cayenne pepper???
Doesn't that set your mouth on fire??
I like hot stuff....like medium hot...when I use cayenne pepper...I use about an 1/8 to 1/4 tsp...that stuff gets hotter, and hotter as it sets!! Holy Cow.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Of course, when you think of some of the cajun food I eat, weird for some is normal for me. LOL Such as

1 tablespoon cayenne pepper???
Doesn't that set your mouth on fire??
I like hot stuff....like medium hot...when I use cayenne pepper...I use about an 1/8 to 1/4 tsp...that stuff gets hotter, and hotter as it sets!! Holy Cow.

I would put more than the tablespoon!

I put a teaspoon of cayenne pepper into my own bowl of gumbo. I find food to be generally bland unless it has a huge amount of heat to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You better be careful with all that cayenne pepper, Nite, you might turn into a fire breathing humanoid! LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm quite fond of cold mac and cheese with ketchup.

It tends to disturb everyone who sees me eating it, but they usually agree it's pretty tasty when they try it.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

It tends to disturb everyone who sees me eating it, but they usually agree it's pretty tasty when they try it.

Oh yeah cold macca's and cheese, heaps of sauce, cant go wrong. It's primal!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've had mac-n-cheese with BBQ sauce... that's pretty good. I like grated cheese in my tomatoe soup....yummy also munched up saltines.

I think one of my favorite sandwiches in the world is very hearty grain bread, mayo, sprouts and tomatoes. If I don't have sprouts, I use lettuce...mmmmmm

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Oh Yeah! Cold mac and cheese with ketchup is awesome.

Weird things I eat:

I like eating bacon cold.

I like hot sauce on toasted bagels.

I sometimes put garlic in my scrambled eggs. I eat scramble eggs with hot sauce sometimes too.

And I also will put french fries on a hamburger and eat it.

Hmm...what either weird things do I eat...

...Oh. Peanut butter on apples. And something I haven't ate in a while - a peanut butter and bannana sandwich. Mmmm.

-tts

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
fried okra and ranch dressing is the bomb!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No okra for me... my mom used to boil it when I was a kid... I think that traumatized me....slimmy, gross....very disgusting it is!

I happen to agree with the apples and peanut butter... that is delicious! I don't like raw bacon, nor is it good for you, but I like my bacon limply fried not crisp.

[edit on 9/1/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
mmm, i like it slimmed up too, or pickled. mmm, I wish I had okra, fried is the best tho

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've been known on occasion eat white pandas, siberian tigers, and numerous other species od endangered animals.

i also eat pervian torch cactus and mescaline containing cactus buttons on occasion. psilocybin cubensis are nice too.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'd eat a PETA member.

given the chance.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ok, guys, you think you are so good at eating weird things? How about making a paste of peanutbutter, mashed potatos and milk, stir it, put it on bread, and eat it! I dare you!
If somebody does that.............you can pat yourself on the back and brag about it for the rest of your life

As for me, the only weird thing I'v eaten was raw cookie dough. Oh, and sometimes I eat candy, and after that eat chips!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here's another thing I like to have every once in a while, Vanilla ice cream with evaporated milk poured over it. The milk freezes little ice crystals on the ice cream & it is yummy! In fact, that's my favorite way to eat ice cream....unless it's a peanut buster parfait from DQ.....yum, yum

Russian soldier.... that wouldn't be an awful dare to pull off... now if you asked me to eat snails...that would be a fate worse than death (for me)

[edit on 9/1/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
When I am depressed I eat pasta.

I eat Pasta with cheese, and tinned ravioli. I also cover it in parmesan pesto, pepper and salt

And I'm still thin!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill
My dad eats peanut butter and jelly hamburgers, my brother eats dry macaroni out of the box, as for me, well.... the strangest thing for me is probably drinking dill pickle juice.

Later,.... Ausable Bill

penut butter jelly HAmBURGERS? thats far out. the weirdest thing i ever ate was olives. i almost gaged myself to death on those things.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Niteboy you've done it again with the avatar...nice

Like some of the others I put barbecue sauce in pretty much everything.

I also do the bbq in the mashed potatoes but I add some jalepeno cheese and stir it all in there get it all melty...oh yeah baby!

One of my favorite slightly odd things which no suprise includes barbecue sauce is very simple but oh so good. Just a little steamed white rice and when it's done just stir in some barbecue sauce and I'm tellin ya it's dang tasty.

Not really weird but I also like cheese and tomato sandwiches with a little miracle whip on one slice of bread and colemans spicy mustard on the other.

Cold spaghetti and meat sauce, oddly don't like other pastas cold but cold spaghetti and meat sauce I really like.

Oh another twist on a good tuna fish recipe is stiring in some curry powder with the mayonaise and chutney instead of gerkins or pickles.

I love putting A1 steak sauce on my hash browns which need to be done extra crispy of course.

Also not weird but a couple of things that I can't escape from my childhood is...and this is rare but sometimes the urge hits...An ice cream float consisting of a frozen mug filled with pepsi and one scoop of chocolate ice cream and smashed plain lays potato chips on my hotdog.

Theres more but those are my favorites.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
double post sorry

spiderj

[edit on 9/4/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I am always willing to try something once, because I never know if I will like it. I am going to start off with the list of bad ideas I had.

A Jelly Bean smoothie was really disgusting. There were huge lumps in it, and it was just nasty.

Chocolate and or brownies on pizza is not a good combination. The cheese and the pizza sauce do not go well with Chocolate.

Cinnamon and Hot Sauce on veggies does not taste good. I love Hot Sauce and veggies, but the cinnamon does not go well.

Here is the good list of combinations.

I do not eat it much, but strawberries, ketchup, and baked beans are good together. I know it sounds strange, but I like them.

Ice cream and French Fries YUM YUM YUM!!!! Only good with chocolate or vanilla.

I know my list seems short, but a lot of things I eat do not seem strange to me LOL. I know I will think of more to add to my list, but for now I cannot think of any more.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Speaking of french fries..... I almost never, ever eat them, but when I do....I love to dip them in mustard & ketchup.

Also, I take a flour tortilla, spread some cream cheese on it, a touch of horse radish...sprinkle a few craisins (dried cranberries) around -several slices of lean sliced turkey, a little garlic powder and a piece of leaf lettuce...roll it up snug and you have a very healthy, tasty lunch. Very good.... my daughter makes hers with ham, cheddar, dill pickles lettuce and cream cheese

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join