It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of wierd things do you eat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Cheese twisties and tomato sauce sandwich.mmmmm.

Has to be cheese twisties though and Rosella tomato sauce. Oohh and a cold beer to wash it down,mmmm, okay back in a minute.

I can't believe the Americans don't have any twisties!! i was over there for a month WITHOUT TWISITES!!

anyway The Weird Things I Like To Eat are

Kiwi fruit skins, hell i would have the skins by themselves if i could

and i make this crazy concotion of 2 minute noodles and Cuppa noodle soup mixed together with milk
i can almost feel my heart clogging up

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Cheese Twisties
Okay.... since we don't have those in America....Now you have to tell us what they are? I have no idea tell us please!! Pretty, pretty please w/ cheese twisties on top

Edit*** BTW my son never peels his kiwi fruit...he eats it skin and all. He knew a girl from Hawaii that ate the skins, so he tried it and likes it. I would think it taste somewhat like twine string? That's the texture....I love kiwi in fruit salad!

[edit on 9/5/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Bear meat. Kind of gamey, but actually pretty good.
It doesn't taste like chicken............

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've heard that bear meat is really greasy....is that the case? Somebody gave me some once, but I fed it to the dogs because I didn't know how old the meat was!

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Bear meat. Kind of gamey, but actually pretty good.
It doesn't taste like chicken............

OMG I just now noticed you said that last part. I bet chicken taste better.
BTW, how's PETA doing?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bear meat can be greasy but I don't think it is excessively so. It takes pretty good particularly when cooked right. The first time I had it was out in the bush pretty much fresh from the bear with few if any spices. i think salt was all we had and it just wasn't very appetizing. Having had it since then, cooked in more inviting ways, a good bear stew can be very nice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join