It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 aliens captured in Roswell NM (Wow!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I know, it's almost unbelievable. 15 aliens were found at a government base in Roswell NM. Some of the aliens were found trying to disguise aircraft with special paint in hangar 1083 of the base. The aliens are now being processed and screened for background information.

ROSWELL, N.M. - U.S. special agents today arrested 15 aliens who were in the process of painting aircraft when they were arrested.

The aliens will be processed which includes a thorough interview and background screening

This is an ongoing investigation.

Visit source for full article

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ho ho ho, nice one.

Not the type of Aliens that like to give out anal probes....but I could be wrong, I haven't been to Mexico in a while.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by chebob]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
After reading your link, I think adding the word "ILLEGAL" would have been helpful.

It's true, all 15 Gray's did not have greencards or proper authentification (b]Papers Please!!)[

Ok, this was a good laugh on my break.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is just astounding news. I mean we always suspected Roswell of having these types of beings. What's really shocking is that they were working for a military contractor. They've been right under our noses the entire time.

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
After reading your link, I think adding the word "ILLEGAL" would have been helpful.

Well of course they were illegal or they wouldn't have been arrested. I thought that part was understood.

I want to believe

[edit on 31-8-2006 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My guess is that they were speaking of illegal aliens. My guess, probably Mexicans.
It would be kind of cool though to see what the background screening for ET would be though.

Marshall: Where are you from?

ET: Beep, boop, beep, click, hazamaga, beep

Marshall: You makin' fun of me?

ET: dantipro, boop, click, click, boopidy beep

Marshall: How did you get here?

ET: Buuuuzzzzz, beepo, cluckeet, beep clackick

Marshall: What the hell you doing painting that plane?

ET: Brill, commacomma, beepongo, amalagy

Marshall: That's it, get this guy out of my sight...........

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OMG

I just told my husband it was space aliens...He thinks i'm nuts.

In the future, could you specify ???

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
although your post is very misleading I had a laugh after realizing what you were talking about.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You mean you people thought I was talking about outer-space type aliens?

I guess it is a bit confusing since this happened in a government hanger in Roswell. I don't suppose the same mistake would have been made if I said "aliens captured in shack near Rio Grande". No, this is one of those stories where all the detials lined up perfectly. It just doesn't get any better than this.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Heh, this reminds me of when I was a kid, maybe 10 or 12, and I came across some of the Canadian laws about illegal aliens. I didn't know that 'alien' also meant 'illegal immigrant' and I was totally flabbergasted why the government had laws dealing with extraterrestrial contact. I could not figure out why they went into such detail about how to deal with aliens when we hadn't even encountered any!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hahaha this article totally got me at first.. I was like "wai wai wai.. what?" LOL nice one...
I remember when I used to live in Texas and freaked when there was a front page stories about a semi being pulled over with a bunch of aliens in its trailer. I was like "MOM LOOK!!!"
That's hilarious.

top topics

join