It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love 9\11 debunkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I used to believe that 9\11 was an inside job but after reading screw loose change and a boeing 767 or didn't hit the plane,I have come to conclusion that the bush administration was not involved in 9\11,they had prior info but i repeat that the US govt didn't do it.It's most prolly a shadow org or islamic terrorists

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow. That's interesting. Whatever tickles your fancy. I'm sure a lot of other people have come to this conclusion as well/

Couldn't you just put this in your signature or something? Not saying I totally disagree with you or anything, but did you really need to create a whole new thread

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Lol, if Screw Loose Change was "powerful" enough to make you change sides, then you were never really sure it was an inside job to begin with. What a joke, I bet I could write a Screw Screw Loose Change report using the same logic they did that would change your mind, unfortunately I'm a busy man and can't help it if people get sucked in to that garbage. Not saying Loose Change is completely accurate and has all its information straight, but Screw Loose Change still doesn't debunk the movie as a whole in my opinion, it just quibbles over some fine points to try and make it seem like the makers are trying to make up stuff or intentionally mislead people.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I bet I could write a Screw Screw Loose Change report using the same logic they did that would change your mind

You have given me an idea.

But I have some other articles I need to touch up first.

top topics

join