It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Washed Up Carcass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Take a look at this, who knows what it is:

External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image

looks kind of like a Mosasaur

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
According to the site the picture is from, it looks an awful lot like a Beluga whale skull when compared to the mystery skull.

To see comparison, follow this link:

Russian Plesiosaur

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlaznRob
Take a look at this, who knows what it is:

External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image
External Image

looks kind of like a Mosasaur

en.wikipedia.org...

I dont think it looks like a mosasaur at all. For example, the skull is shaped different. Also, the teeth in the skull on the beach look like the teeth of a herbivore, while the teeth in the skill of a Mosasaur definetly looks carnivours.

Interesting find though, Ill be interested in seeing what this eventually comes out as.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Looks like it could possibly be a Dugon.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Very interesting find. I must agree with Mezzanine, that most of the suggestions doesn't fit. The teeth look too much like herbivore teeth, where most suggestions have sharp, carnivore teeth. The first thing that came to mind was horse, but obviously it's not a horse, because of the rest of the body. (Unless it's some kind of undiscovered "sea horse"
)

The beluga skull (see link from Keyhole) shows the closest resemblance, but those molars just don't compare in my opinion. Suppose we'll have to accept that, until some theorist come up with something better?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Im no expert, BUT

examine the picture again and you will notice on the right hand side something that looks like hoof.

The rest of the body like the long tail could of been added to confuse us. but to me it looks like a dead horse or donkey

Can anyone else spot the hoof in the picture

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4eyedsnake
examine the picture again and you will notice on the right hand side something that looks like hoof.

The rest of the body like the long tail could of been added to confuse us. but to me it looks like a dead horse or donkey

Can anyone else spot the hoof in the picture

Interesting... I see what you mean... It does resemble a hoof...

But it would be a stupid hoax if they made all the effort and then left the obvious behind?

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is the same beluga whale as in the other thread. One of them should be locked.

top topics

join