It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Luxembourg Bigfoot video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Have you seen this one yet?

www.youtube.com...

Just another blurry film at the end of the day.

Wig

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
35 views of this thread and only 3 more views registered on youtube video!

Way to go everybody, thanks for your talkative contributions to this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, you pretty much summed it up yourself, just another blurry film. What else is there to talk about? It's too pixelated and bouncy to make heads or tails out of--just a black shape in a snowy forest being chased by a guy with a camera. Then close ups of ground that could be footprints, but I personally couldn't really tell whether it was that or just a small patch of ground where the snow melted; either way, those would've been easy to make regardless of whether there was a bigfoot around or not. The shot cut to those from wandering around, no telling how long in between, no way of being able to say they're real or not.

Like you said, just another blurry film. What is there to talk about?

Wig

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How about an expression of thanks for bringing it to the forums attention, and then a brief summary of your opinion as you did......but then only 3 out of 35 people bothered to watch it!

I also did not like the cut in the film. and it walks very much like a human, and he didn't call out to it, which is what I would have done.

[edit on 26/8/2006 by Wig]

Wig

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just noticed in the first few seconds there appears to be a group of people "over there". I have set the youtube user a trap to fall into.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Dude, first of all, you don't ask for applause, that's really childish man

Second, The film is really not all that. It's once again filmed by someone who doesn't have the ability to hold still, and there's also too much blur (like you said yourself) to make anything clear. This could have easily been a guy in a suit, and I think it is. Mainly because it was filmed in Luxemburg. And there are little to no bigfoot sightings in Europe. Except maybe in Russia.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoSuchAgency
Dude, first of all, you don't ask for applause, that's really childish man

Did he ask for any applauses? Please quote the exact phrase because I missed it... He was merely expressing his frustration that only a handful of people bothered to actually watch the video and/or comment. He was just asking for some opinions.

I must agree that its walk is very human-like. It's an ok quality video (overlooking the usual blur and shake), but again a lack of detail. If this actually happened there should be excellent DNA samples (hair?) and footprints, and the cameraman would also have been able to follow "Bigfoot" because it's ridiculously easy to track anything in the snow. So this story should be a lot longer. For now, I'll have to say hoax (my opinion), but due to the lack of evidence (as usual) we can't be sure.

Thanks for sharing Wig!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
yes its blurry. Could be a man in a suit. Huge waste of time. Thanks for nothing. Bye!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
To me it personally looks like a man in a black hoodie and matching bottoms, jogging in the snow and looking behind because some-ones videoing him. Not very convincing to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Very suspect.

I can't imagine a BF being followed would stay out in the open and not head into the tree line. IMO this was a setup.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Have you seen this one yet?

www.youtube.com...

Just another blurry film at the end of the day.

The first thing that struck me about this video is why does the cameraman chase the thing,I would run the other way.

The second is that the film is so grainy itcould just be somone dressed in black,not even a suit was required.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow!! This wasted about 1:30 of my day! And if someone would want to get the closest view of bigfoot, why walk? I would turn off the camera run like hell towards him and when i get close enough to count the hairs on his neck, then i would start filming.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hang on a sec, isn't luxembourg like, 2ft square? I think if there was anything in luxembourg it would have been found a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was stationed not far from the border of Luxembourg and it is just too populated. I have been to "Lux" and all over "Lux" and it is just too small and too many people. One plus is that the per capita income is high and the women are beautiful.

I was stationed at Spangdahlem AB Germany.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by swampcricket
the per capita income is high and the women are beautiful.

Now we're getting somewhere! Who cares about the BF, lets see some of the native female wildlife!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Now we're getting somewhere! Who cares about the BF, lets see some of the native female wildlife!

But this is the C&MB forum where only the weird cavort with the strange, so staying on topic with Bigfoot is 'the way', grasshopper.

mas(nofunataparty)qua

[edit on 29-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There are stories of wildmen here in the UK and in Europe; although they are more readily seen in Canada, and America.

It doesn't surprise me that they could be in several places around the world. I heard of a case of a sighting here in the UK, but I lost the website from my favourites.

The creature is not a man-made hoax, as it has been seen in various environments and can move faster than any man can in treacherous conditions, which means that the creature is bred to the environment.

I don't disbelieve in hoax videos, but the creature in the genuine video clips moves more easily in treacherous conditions than the hoax ones. The person in the costume has difficulty running in the costume when in snow conditions. The actual creature does it with ease.

Wig

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Can people say whether they think seconds 1 - 4 shows a group of people? The user has claimed he was on his own and there was no one around, I think that is a lie. and I have just told him on youtube. He also has refused to Zoom in on the location on the map claiming he doesn't know where it was....Bull crap! He said it was his "daily walk".

Also if anyone can get the file off rapidshare and post it to a more reliable site that would be appreciated....it's 18Mb

rapidshare.de...

[edit on 29/8/2006 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
There are stories of wildmen here in the UK and in Europe; although they are more readily seen in Canada, and America.

It doesn't surprise me that they could be in several places around the world. I heard of a case of a sighting here in the UK, but I lost the website from my favourites.

You maybe thinking of the Kielder Bigfoot.
It was said that some anglers saw a hairy being in the forests up there and if memory
serves me, some ramblers.

Wig

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There's been a sighting on a hilltop in Scotland, and in the woods around cannock chase

top topics

<<   2 >>

join