It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's apparent nuke test ironic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Been sitting here thinking today of how irony has a play in life. For those following the news most know that there is speculation of North Korea conducting a nuclear test soon. Now in July they were building up for their missile test right before the shuttle launch then they test fired when the shuttle launched,...guess what. We have a shuttle launch scheduled for Sunday and they are at it again except for this time a possible nuke test instead of missiles. What do you all think? My guess is that they will time the test to correspond to the shuttle launch again. Does anyone else agree with me?

[edit on 25-8-2006 by iggster]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To what ends would they want to do that?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but what would the purpose be?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Don't know the purpose. I was just thinking how the timing is really ironic.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What exactly makes it ironic?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggster
We have a shuttle launch scheduled for Sunday and they are at it again except for this time a possible nuke test instead of missiles. What do you all think? My guess is that they will time the test to correspond to the shuttle launch again

Here is a launch link.

sanc

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What exactly makes it ironic?

The timing. Maybe ironic isn't the correct wording but everyone who reads this should get my meaning. Or I at least hoped they would.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just wasn't sure if that's what you were talking about or not. Thanks for the clarification on that.

top topics

join