It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you speak with Satan, you speak to Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
imo if you hear voices, see your doctor, kthx.
this post was brought to you by the letters. L, A, W, and L.
and the number 11.

Lysergic, do you think that Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, Moses, Angels, Prophets, and Saints heard or hear voices?

Do you believe in God's Infinite Love and Infinite Power?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nope rly.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lysergic, can you elaborate? Be more specific.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Please allow me to elaborate, explicate, expatiate;
From astral projection to zygomancy its a mish mash of idiocy.
Instead of the archaic worship of seasons, they should explore logic and reason.

The idea that God is an oversized white male with a flowing beard who sits in the sky and tallies the fall of every sparrow is ludicrous. But if by God one means the set of physical laws that govern the universe, then clearly there is such a God. This God is emotionally unsatisfying... it does not make much sense to pray to the law of gravity. [Carl Sagan]

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Lysergic, Carl Sagan falls into the trap of complete scientific thinking where there is no room for Spirituality. As a former scientist, I use to somewhat fall into this trap. Satan always falls into this trap.

Scientists are generally arrogant, and superficially want to make a name for themselves. They do not realize that a Power Beyond Imagination, God, created them and yet they devote there time to winning a "Nobel Prize", rather than worshiping the Infinite Creator of the Universe.

I challenge all scientists to create a subatomic particle, cell, planet, star, solar system, galaxy, or a universe. Infinitely beyond that, I challenge them to create a Soul.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Lysergic, Carl Sagan falls into the trap of complete scientific thinking where there is no room for Spirituality. As a former scientist, I use to somewhat fall into this trap. Satan always falls into this trap.

Scientists are generally arrogant, and superficially want to make a name for themselves. They do not realize that a Power Beyond Imagination, God, created them and yet they devote there time to winning a "Nobel Prize", rather than worshiping the Infinite Creator of the Universe.

I challenge all scientists to create a subatomic particle, cell, planet, star, solar system, galaxy, or a universe. Infinitely beyond that, I challenge them to create a Soul.

i find this whole thread arrogant.

how can u even dare to say that other life would be the creation of satan? (a creation of your relgion.) our planet and our race and all life on earth is meaningless and insignificant in this universe, once u fathom how small we really are you will see we arent important, we aint some man made diety's chosen creations. we are just complicated biological organisms on a rock revolving around a star in one solar system of billions in our galaxy, which is yet one galaxy of billions upon billions in our universe.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

Be careful what you ask for. It's all possible. Create a soul? Such as artificial insimination? What do you mean? The only thing that is impossible to create would be a Universe... as the infinite universe is God. Do not seperate the two. Why would the infinite God create a finite creation? It didn't... it IS the infinite creation and we ARE the infinite creators.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join