It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you speak with Satan, you speak to Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If you speak with God, you speak to angels. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
All a matter of interpretation IMHO. May or may not be what the biblical scribers were referring to, hard to say for sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
please.... go on. It sounds like you've really stumbled upon somthing huge here.
And by "speak" you mean when we all go out for karaoke and satan and the aliens drink too much and we run out on our cabbie at the end. right?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't think so, I'm personally not religous so I try not to speak to open spaces. I believe in whats there, what affects me everyday and what i can touch, feel, see, hear, I never had any significant religous occurence even when I was a practicing cathloic, just stopped worshipping an image, a good one at that, Lifes all luck, you can pray to be healthy for a lifetime and you die, next guy whose a criminal gets cured of aids, It just seems to random.

About the Satan its hard to speak, first tell me where you got aliens and satan from? I never even taught about the 2 togather.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
sympthons_WDF, Satan is the Master of Deception, but God is the Kingdom of Truth. The concept of aliens was created significantly out of military paranoia. If "aliens" did exist it would be from Satanic demons rather than from TV or the movie theatre. Our semantics might differ, but there is only one truth: God's truth!!!

No truth of aliens has ever existed!!! The truth of God's EXISTENCE Infinitely permeates before time, present time, and for all of time!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
If you speak with God, you speak to angels. What do you think?

I would ask satan if I met him if I could have some of his famous fritters with a side of hot souce. But then again thats just me.

Most religous people put labels on every person in society that doesnt fit what they beleave in.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech What do you think?

I think You started this post as 'BAIT'.
Check your response - you love to preach to others about your belive in "god's truth"

BTW- I sing to aliens (does that count?)

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i know someone who heard voices, he said it was satan, he told him to kill himself to save his family, he threw himself out of a 5th floor window luckily only recieving a few broken bones, he was a jahovas witness so why he would listen to satan i dont know but this is pretty interesting to me, why would he be told to kill himself by satan, well that ones kind of oviose but why would aliens tell him to do it if it was them. it acctually happened on 2 seperate times

i'm gonna keep watch this thread, see where it leads

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech What do you think?

I think its the wrong discussion for this forum... simply cause its not a topic that'll go anywhere. Maby start a thread up in BTS.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Monkeyz]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Theres more evidence of UFOs and aliens such as pictures and videos.

Wheres your proof of god? give me a break, this has got to be the crappiest thread ive read in a long time.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

sympthons_WDF, Satan is the Master of Deception, but God is the Kingdom of Truth. The concept of aliens was created significantly out of military paranoia. If "aliens" did exist it would be from Satanic demons rather than from TV or the movie theatre. Our semantics might differ, but there is only one truth: God's truth!!!

No truth of aliens has ever existed!!! The truth of God's EXISTENCE Infinitely permeates before time, present time, and for all of time!!!

I find this thread repugnant.

We can look out and see 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 other suns capable of having planets.

And out of all the rest of creation, nothing but evil exists.

No truth of aliens has ever existed!!!

Greatech,
Can i assume your God judges all other life throughout the universe, and throughout all time as Satanic, but humanity???

I truly believe your ignorance concerning the subject manner of otherworldly visitations may be greater than my ignorance of the subject. I also believe the eternal damnation of all other life in the universe as "Satanic" is beyond all scope of logical reasoning for me.

Would you know Jesus if other worldly messengers had not visited us?

Did Jesus not consult with other worldly messengers?

Were beings from other worlds not there to move the stone to the side for Jesus?

Then, Jesus must have been in ca-hoots with Satanic forces ....

Edit to Add:

Perhaps i was a little harsh. Suffice it to say, i just dissagree. It is not aliens intentions that should come into question here, but first our intentions and how we (specifically as individuals) judge our experiences as observers.

When we judge, we judge with the objectivity our minds provide. And we are not accurate with our rational.

Edited again to add:
I still have a choice in whether to believe in God or not, and i choose to believe.
I no longer believe i have a choice in whether or not to believe in alien visitation.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I actually think that in your logic if lucifer is an alien, then so must god be.

Gods no alien. niethers lucifer.

Aliens are aliens, Angelic and demonic forces are just that. A whole universe seperates the two ... and God always comes out trumps.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The aliens people think are from another planet are fallen angels bent on deception.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Can there not exist the notion that there can be a supreme God ....... AND aliens?

To think that humans are the only being that this supreme God created (no matter WHOSE God) , is an extremely arrogant thought process.

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
I think You started this post as 'BAIT'.

Ya, heh, that 2nd post of OP gave me church flashbacks !!
Terrible things those are, kinda like, PTSD

Misfit

[edit on 25/8/06 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

sympthons_WDF, Satan is the Master of Deception, but God is the Kingdom of Truth.

So, this "God's Kingdom of Truth" does not exist here on Earth, or anwhere else in our universe?

Do you still believe the opinion you stated above?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thats exactly what i have come to believe, Satan being the master of deception, if he could trick us into believing there are aliens, that would lead us to believe that the Bible is a lie. It is the same with Ghosts. If we could be tricked into believing there are ghosts, that would mean there is no final judgement of God and that our souls will linger behind on Earth after we have died.

REMEMBER: Satan is the deciever, pray that, by God's grace, you may be able to see through his trickery

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, and the deception is inside the self. Be cautious of your comprehension.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Yes, and the deception is inside the self. Be cautious of your comprehension.

Comprehension depends upon intentionality.

I believe there are levels of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx

Wheres your proof of god? give me a break, this has got to be the crappiest thread ive read in a long time.

Hey nephyx!

Show me the evidence of the U.F.O's and aliens .......pictures and videos!
And again,it wont prove anything, unless one of the 'Aliens' decides to say a few words on actual tape or tv or hold a conferance,for many people to witness it.
And that said, videos and pictures only tell a small part of the story, it is not actual evidence that LIFE on other planets are inhabited by these alien creatures.
The videos or pictures could be 'Other' unidentified crafts or be it whatever they are for purposes unknown to us.
There could be many 'Other' reasons for U.F.O's appearing out of the blue.....this, does not mean they come from OTHER PLANETS.
How do you know that these 'U.F.O's are not actually on earth already?
U.F.O's.......Unedentified Flying Objects are all they are!

So, where are they?
Personal drawings and pictures and videos do not count as actual facts.
It is only 'real' to the people themselves,who may think have experienced an 'alien' contact or what their own eyes have seen in the night skies being of
a U.F.O.......again, Unidentified Flying Object, nothing more.
This does not make it plausable evidence of life existing outside Earth.

Wheres your proof of god?

If one can say that ALIEN life exists, then surely one must also Question 'where did they come from'?
Who made them?
What exactly is it THEY want?
Apart from that, one cannot supposedly say that Aliens exist and there is no God.
This goes both ways!

Now, many people have actually seen or come in contact with Unknown aliens,this again, does not PROVE anything that they are true alien creatures from another planet.
All this says is that there is something there, but WHAT they are and want is not yet known not us.
Having said that..........
Many church Fathers have also experienced 'alien contact'............alien being not human, demons are well known to take any appearance or form of deceiving man.
I have read many encounters of Monks and Early Church Fathers coming in contact with these 'ALIEN' creatures, they are not at all 'very pleasant' if found out, but many work with the person they come in contact with to gain their trust and support, with the only thing in mind, is to deceive.
If you read many encounters, many of these 'alien' creatures are real enough to install fear into their subjects or make them feel at ease...depending on the circumstance.
So,
If there is life on other planets,
then where did this 'LIFE' originate from in the first place?
just my thoughts on the subject.
I guess we all have opinions, and that said, no one can take our 'Free will' away from us.........Unless WE allow it!

take care,
helen

(EDIT....forgot what it is i had to edit...some form of spelling mistake ?)

[edit on 9/6/2006 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
imo if you hear voices, see your doctor, kthx.

this post was brought to you by the letters. L, A, W, and L.

and the number 11.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join