It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptiles are not the bad guys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit_Of_Syth
"at war with words" Quite correct.. Youd be surprised how your lack of a collective consciousness does your species TONS of harm *firstly you can lie, which causes hella problems and breeds more intolerance than finding out your friend over there is a bit of a sicko, at least with a collective you can asses the situation and help each other to grow yes councelling works wonders, this is why a collective consciousness works wonders*

LMAO. Did you just say "hella?" Wow, I guess mexicans aren't the only Aliens in California...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I guess your kind is in a panic now ? I cant wait to see you run like roaches when your buddys arrive .Are you ready for an ass woopin lizard? Seems your old friends are moving pretty close are you nervous? I f i were you i would be .Your time is about out.

Ohh tell mork from ork i said hi.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
How about, Spirit of Syth, you posting a comment in your OWN language and let me reply? hmmmm... Ok tell you what, telepathically communicate with me and then you won't have to contend with space/time/dimension.

Simple... and I don't speak Spanish/Mexican etc

spuk puk tuk, nyuk - schtok!!

[edit on 24/8/2006 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit_Of_Syth
I never said i needed you to believe me, thats a mistaken presumption. Im only here to provide information.

Ah, I see what is going on here. I think this is a person who has picked up on something I wrote in the John Lear thread at www.abovetopsecret.com... . Using their semi-wild imagination to make up a story to prove some kind of point about trusting what people write.

I made a point on that thread that people from diverse sources from David Icke to John Lear provide very important stepping stones to truth and knowledge through their years of research and we can either take it or leave it, we don't have to believe it.. that they are merely providing the information. I think we have a troll coming on here making their point in an outrageous fashion without providing credentials except that "they are one".

Well, new ATS member Spirit of Syth, I think you're having a bit of a laugh playing a bit of a role-playing game trying to prove some kind of hackneyed point that silly-season claims are bad for the Ufology community. The follow-up posts such as "SNIP" indicate that you aren't serious in your intent at all, that you are having a bit of fun making fun of the woo-woos.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yeah, a little comic relief is good from time to time.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join