It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptiles are not the bad guys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Seems to be a lot of this sort of crap on here every time I drop in (which is becoming very seldom now)

Good luck with that SoS....

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
spirit of syth:

you are FAR TOO ego-centric and condescending to be spritually enlightened.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You presume a collective consciousness impedes free will..

The only way for god to exist and not impede on your freewill is if your also god

Its similar with a collective consciousness, its similar to the internet, you still have your own "individual" consciousness, but you can also dial into the collective one at any given time, which is usually most of the time.

Dont go telling me your spiritually evolved past that much because you really arent.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Whatever made you think that being non-condesending has anything to do with spiritual evolution?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
All this female supremecy business sounds llike that Mother Earth worship of the Goddess, Serpent crap. If anything, you are the one loving the sex, you sure talk about it at length. Maybe you are an Incubus or a Succubus yourself?

[edit on 24-8-2006 by violet]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hahaha.. Indeed i am an incubus but your version of incubus is especially corrupt, why? because you fear us so you make us into demons,the females of the species are the "far superior" succubi, You just think we steal your souls, we dont we just steal your negativity and transform it. Youd actually be surprised with how close to the truth you just came.. you'll see.

We're not sex obsessed, no, we just do our duty and love one another, its very simple.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Guess i asked too many questions at once. here let me make it simple for you. How do you get on the internet snakeboy? Who pays for your ISP? Who bought your computer? If you are so superior(lmao as i typed that) why come to ATS and say anything? Why feel the need to post on a conspiracy website if all of this is true. Oh thats right, you feel a need to be a faceless facade needing attention. Most of the posts you are getting are whats to be expected at a conspiracy site. Why not get all your snake buddies on here also to corroborate(sp?) ur story?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the act of condescending is an an act of pride. pride is a sin and is rooted in hate. spiritual enlightenment comes with unconditional love and understanding. you have many more lessons to learn. as do the rest of us or else we wouldn't be here. i'm sure you will get there someday. you should be at peace with your level of spiritual awakening and the fact that others may not be at your level. don't bash them for not being you may be. you're only cheating yourself.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by truth smuggler]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You speak a lot of this thing called unconditional love, You commit a lot of this act called hate.

Pride is looking around and knowing your capable of doing something
Hate is looking around and thinking your capable of doing something

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Spirit_Of_Syth]

And unconditional love, Is not giving a damn.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Spirit_Of_Syth]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I heard, from a "source" that you guys have a huge interdemsional rivalry with the Dodo Bird Aliens, and The Plaid Aliens, you know, the ones that look like a flannel shirt. Is there any truth to this?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
you know nothing of me or what i do or do not commit. you may speak for the whole of the human race but not of me as an individual.

your definitions are partial and incomplete.

why are you so angry?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If aliens are so darned advanced, then why do they have to edit their posts? I mean, if I evolve into a more advanced species, I'd hope to hell I don't make typos still.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Angry.. Why on earth would i be angry.

If i may speak on behalf of the whole human race, does that not include you also.. or are you telling me your not human. Oh wait i forgot the whole reason your flaming me is because im not human, maybe i should flame you back huh!

Yes, We do have a massive dimensional rivalry with the dodo federation, but thats something i cant go into depth about

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Typical human, always have your eyes set on 'perfection', Whats wrong with typos

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit_Of_Syth
Typical human, always have your eyes set on 'perfection', Whats wrong with typos

Not a thing, matter of fact, I butcher grammer each and every day, all I'm saying is, if you're from an advanced species, it'd suck to still commit "human" errors.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have recently... evolved as it were...

...but sadly...

...we are a collective consciousness far more advanced than you chimps.

...you are all hypocrites and do not even pay the slightest consideration as to your own sick perverted depraved actions, plus your vane and care only about sex and appearance.

...not evolved far enough to acquire a bit of courtesy.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yes, We do have a massive dimensional rivalry with the dodo federation, but thats something i cant go into depth about

HAHAHA, I just now caught that. Dodo federation I love it.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
You presume you deserve courtousy.. To my kind your the equivalent of demons, you know that?, same as my kind is to yours. You dont particularly injure us, or offend us, we're not scared of you, but the acts you commit, all of you, the thoughts you think..

You expect courtosy for that? Comeon.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
flaming you?

i'm guessing been hurt a lot in your life because you take my comments as inflammatory when they're not. i'm just trying to give you some advice here. and my motives have nothing to do with your race. our bodies are only vessels. consider this soul to soul.

but since we're apparently at war with words, i'll let you have the last one.

goodnight.

and god bless.

p.s. counseling works wonders.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"at war with words" Quite correct.. Youd be surprised how your lack of a collective consciousness does your species TONS of harm *firstly you can lie, which causes hella problems and breeds more intolerance than finding out your friend over there is a bit of a sicko, at least with a collective you can asses the situation and help each other to grow yes councelling works wonders, this is why a collective consciousness works wonders*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join