It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Test. Whats Your Score?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I first took this survey about a year and a half ago and the most shocking thing was that when I started it, my intention was to prove how ridiculously general the questions were, but the more I wrote, the more bizarre stuff I started to remember and I kept updating my answers as long-dormant memories flooded back. It freaked me out pretty badly, truth be told, and after I'd written pages and pages on what I could recall, I deleted all existing copies (local, site journal, FB etc). Didn't want to think about it, and now I've forgotten all I remembered then..

Question #50 really hits home, as I've had some very strong indications that I'm not meant to discuss these things - e.g.

- my partner and I spontaneously falling asleep on a few occasions when the topic came up: twice while watching an alien abduction documentary - extremely odd as I'm a chronic insomniac and it takes industrial strength meds to put me to sleep, and in the 9 years we were together I never once saw him nap or even nod off otherwise; each time I'd dream the videotape was rewinding itself and someone was angry with me, saying I shouldn't be watching it, and I woke up to find it rewinding. Second time it happened was about a year or two later while discussing the incident itself - he literally went unconscious within seconds, even though less than 2 minutes earlier he'd been sitting at his computer playing a car racing game. In the latter case I was unaffected but we never tried to discuss it again. We kind of laughed it off, really.

- my work server repeatedly crashing each time I tried to write about a peculiar encounter that had taken place the night before, and only staying put after I cut out anything that could even hint at what had occurred, which made it utterly useless in the end. All I recall now is that the incident had involved strange lights outside my bedroom window and me waking up on the living room sofa, which had never happened before. I don't really wish to remember anyway. Those were scary times - lots of unexplained events that I would not want to relive.

- not being able to retrieve a copy of the aforementioned survey using recovery software. It should've been on my hard drive as well as in the database backups of my site, but it's missing with no indication it ever existed. I've never had a file disappear so completely, and more significant is the fact that I can pull up other frequently edited and eventually deleted files from the same period, but not even a trace of this one. Bizarre.

Anyway, my results:

1. What's your score? 34 (Why do some of the earlier comments think it would be impossible to function with a high score? Frankly these are the least of my problems...)

2. Were you brutally honest? I could've answered 'yes' to a lot more, but I'm pretty sure there was a logical explanation in each case, so yeah I'd say brutally erring on the side of understatement.

3. Are you Sure? Yes

4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? Nope, seriously doubt anything of the sort. I'm more inclined to believe that the things I experienced involved alternate dimensions and beings from another realm, but not outer space, not traveling in ships etc. I just can't wrap my mind around the concept - too far out, I guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

I got 32...... I know you feel... I am freakin out

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ttoregontrail

Welcome to the ATS Family...

Why are you freaking out? Will it help to talk about it? We have a lot of good listeners here.

Des

edit on 29-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Prote

I have 43 of these,at different stages of my life,my children have had some of these symptoms too.I have found it very difficult to manage life,just to be here in this world have always felt wrong to me,somehow,since i was the tiniest child.I always had a death wish,till i had my own children.I lived recklessly because i hoped to die,but ive always had a feeling that to actively kill oneself is wrong.(Well unless you're in the final painful stages of cancer,and its only a matter of time anyway)I have to add,though,that abusive or neglectful parenting one gets as a child,lifelong financial difficulties,just a life filled with incredibly bad luck,bad relationships,adverse circumstances,etc,makes life harder to cope with, than a combination of any number of these strangenesses on this list,put together.One manages,one has to,as you get older and wiser,you get tougher.What else can one do,but to make the best of things? It could Always be worse,whatever one's circumstances.One thing i Am certain of,whether you're an abductee or not-low self esteem from a very abusive and unloved childhood caused and attracted much more unhappiness than Any and All of these signs/symptoms,in whatever combination.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
27 or 28. Lost count
Yes
Yes
No!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I did this the other week and also got a score of 42.

I dont think i have been 'physically' abducted tho.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
27/52
Yes
Yes
No, I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Prote

1. Whats your score? 38/52
2. Were you brutally honest? Yes
3. Are you Sure? 100%
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? not sure, but have had dreams of such

How many of the 52 questions can you answer yes to? 38

edit on 29-1-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by ttoregontrail

Welcome to the ATS Family...

Why are you freaking out? Will it help to talk about it? We have a lot of good listeners here.

Des

edit on 29-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Appreciate the jester Des.. but..

50. Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them. YES

for me.. it's more of I'd just rather not because it's like the whole damm class will turn around and look at me like i'm a freak and any credibilty I have left would be suddenly wiped out..if it wasn't for my extensive resume' I'd seriously think I was a little schizoid ..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join