posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
Ask yourself if you . . .
1. Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more. (several times, to many to count actually)
3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them. especially if you have an emotional reaction to them. (i.e.
small scoop indentation, straight line scar, scars in roof of mouth. in nose, behind or in ears, or genitals, etc.
4. Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5. Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream.
7. Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a _
8. Have had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9. Have had a UFO sighting or sightings in your life.(as a child my whole family saw them frequently)
11. Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, without knowing where this compulsion came from. (more like a sense that
everything in my life is building up to something big)
12. Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards. (usually after time loss occasions)
14. Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. upside down in bed, or in your car) (oh
yes, this one has always messed with me, one time i woke up in my car, 200 miles away)
15. Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of
eyes. (as a kid i was afraid animals were looking in the windows.)
16. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled. (regularly)
18. Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or
being alone). (i'm deathly afraid of spiders and the dark.)
19. Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life. (and have never been able to over come it)
21. Have awoken with marks, burns or bruises which appeared during the night with no explanation on how you could have possibly received them. (i
frequently wake up with unexplained bruises)
22. Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing. (like i said
earlier, my whole family had a string of sightings circa 1994)
24. Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot, or an extreme aversion towards the subject.
(since i've been able to read)
25. Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
26. Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night. (oh i AM being watched...)
29. Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
31. Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
32. Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body. (i have had chronic back
pains since i was 13)
34. Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's
and radios affected as you move close, etc.). (Before digital, TV's would lose reception when i was near, radios still do, and i go through a watch
battery a month.)
35. Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed. (dreamed about one at least)
37. Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment. (yes, really sucks in the military when you're constantly seeing doctors.)
39. Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures. (yes again)
40. Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear. (so bad i can't work sometimes)
41. Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things. (duh!)
42. Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition. (i get feelings about people on sight)
43. Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior. (yes, i smoke often, and i do things for no reason sometimes)
45. Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child. (as a child, definately)
46. Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as a mysterious "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would
interfere with "something" important you must do). (yes, i've had problems with this)
49. Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe. (usually trying to out run falling bombs, but also had one about 9/11 a week before it
50. Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.(yeah, i'm in the military, they
could think i'm nuts.
ok, so i think i may have been abducted, and i'm freaked out, what do you guys think? be serious, i'm kinda scared here!