It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Test. Whats Your Score?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
1. 20/52

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Unsure. If so I suspect it more during the time I was a small child as opposed to now.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Thats not supposed to be a big gimic clue. Some of us suffer from sleep paralysis which has been discussed many of times on ATS. Most people including myself experience the presence of someone in the room when we have this. Its a very scary condition to have to put up with every now and then (Myself about twice a year)

I suffer from frequent sleep paralysis, and have my entire adult life. It is not a pleasent condition. Knowing what sleep-paralysis is like, I have never accepted the claims of other skeptics that sleep-paralysis is an explanation for alien abduction.

By the by, I scored 16 on the list. I was brutally honest. But I don't think I've been on a ship...operative word being "think.:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
1. Whats your score? 37
2. Were you brutally honest? Yes
3. Are you Sure? Completely
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? I TRUELY DO. I have an identical twin who has told me things he has experienced. His dreams and experiences are totally different from mine though.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I scored a 42 with a few I balked on that would have made it 44 .Its a good thing that I believe we are all naturally headed in the direction implant victems are heading in.A lot of people take a lot of tests lke this ,but where are there stories?I was abducted and implanted with at least two implants I have found--And if you think the streetlight question story is funny -and you should that ones a ringer,I used to make money off of my friends when I was a younger man by betting them that I could make a streetlight go out--after they first walked up to it and tried--I never lost.Heres some really good questions I never see asked!Do you have what seems like a natural aversion to people of a certain hair color?Have you ever been on something really high and I mean like ten stories or higher and had an incredible urge to jump --because you "knew it was possible to experiance the sensation"--but didnt because you knew you would die at that moment and you are just as certain that under "other"circumstances you wouldnt die?Did you sleep walk,but only for a short period of your life?Did you suffer a learning explosion that was like an addiction when you were small?When you were in school,at any or all levels,did you spend your time "creating better questions than the instructor--before he asked the questions?Are you able to settle arguments "all the time"?Are you able to give people you love LIFE DIRECTION that is impeccable ,but are not able for "some reason"to follow the path you can show them?Have you MANY times had people wonder why you are with them and not aspiring to something greater than what you are doing with them?Have you many times found yourself in a position where you could take advantage of a "money"opportunity but you have consistantly deffered ,and you later cant understand why you chose to pass on a lifechanging opportunity only to find that they are nearly endless if thats what you want?Are you a very verbose person or a good communicator?Do you ever have epiphanies or moments of clarity that 100yrs ago would have gotten you burned at the stake,but that today you can verify on the internet,and I mean totally out of you arena stuff like dna ,genetics,zero point or point zero energy?EARTH CHANGESI have had these moments and have a lot of answers so I KNOW SOME OF YOU MUST HAVE THEM TO BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY ARE ABDUCTION RELATED.i HAVE BEEN FORCED BY VERIFICATION ON THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY OF TECHNICAL THINGS I COULD NEVER BEGIN TO KNOW ABOUT OR UNDERSTAND.These are important questions that we need to answer.If anyone else has any questions they would like to ask that ARENT on the list you usually see on the internet please post them.Has anyone else found an implant in them that is round or oval in shape and buried under muscle tissue?I never heard about round or spherical implants for years then I started to hear about them?I had a small perfectly round mettalic nasal implant and it came out when I was a kid,I believe that it was used to stimulate my brain to keep learning faster,but the other one has been described as being used for tracking?Has anyone found these through M.R.I or x-rays,a lot of us are getting old enough that we should be getting more medical tests and we should be finding many more soon.Have any of you who not yet spoken to your families had a person who no-body ever thought would speak about it say something weird about ufos ect --like grandpa who is a devout religous man or your little cousin who is only six?In other words no one in your family prior to the internet should have spoken about the topic as a reality if they did ,why?Sorry but i think we are the ones who should be making up the tests and we should be doing it right here lke we are now.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm afraid I scored a big fat Zero - or maybe I get a half-point. I have had sleep paralysis (who hasn't) but there was never 'a presence'.

I guess it makes me a bit of a freak eh?

WG3

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
1. Whats your score? 43
2. Were you brutally honest? Yup
3. Are you Sure? Positive
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? Nope.

I answered yes to just about every question, some of them seemed to be common problems among most people, or what I thought was common. I do frequently get ringing in one of my ears, and aches behind my eyes and nasal cavitys. And have numerous unexplained scars on my hands, legs and feet. And have had numerous sitings, and have been drawn to this subject for as long as I can remember. Interesting. S&F

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
>>> scored 34
>>> yes
>>> yes
>>> yes

(Questions I replied Yes to);

#1 YES (seven and a half hours)

#2 YES ('consciously' 3 times)

#4 YES (numerous times)

#5 YES (no specific time - seemed instant)

#6 YES (including a procedure thatwas carried-out)

#7 YES (more like camera flashes)

#8 YES (several times)

#9 YES (1 x definately - 3 x possibly)

#10 YES (I'm a witch) lol

#11 YES (since my 1st conscious experience)

#12 YES (but I tend to feel unusually calm)

#14 YES (once when I was 10yrs old)

#15 YES (several times - owl eyes)

#16 YES (several times)

#18 YES (totally irrational fear of butterflies and moths in the house)

#19 YES (from childhood until about 15yrs ago)

#20 YES (my ex-partner - once)

#23 YES (several drops of blood on my pillow - couple of months ago)

#24 YES (only since my 1st conscious experience)

#26 YES (but we do have the spirit of a young girl in the house)

#29 YES (several times)

#32 YES (several times)

#35 YES (twice at the foot of my bed)

#36 YES (often)

#37 YES (only tend to sleep 4hrs per night between 3am-7am)

#39 YES (a few months ago - very lucid)

#40 YES (+ migraine since the 'procedure' was carried-out)

#41 YES (used to ... not any more)

#42 YES (since early childhood)

#44 YES (but I tend not to talk about it - people write you off as a crank)

#45 YES (the wardrobe in my room when I was a child)

#46 YES (not been in a relationship for 6yrs - by choice)

#47 YES (my bed is against the wall)

#49 YES (on several occasions)

This is a higher score than I expected, quite a suprise.
Woody

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
1) 38.
2) Yup
3) Double yup.
4) Nope.

We might be able to get some decent statistics out of this if it goes on long enough.
Of particular interest will be the proportion of people scoring highly in the questionnaire whilst answering 'no' to the abduction possibility.

I suspect that there will be no statistically significant correlation between answer score and abduction opinion in the long term, but we'll see.

*Yes... My own score is high but I have my own reason as to why that is and UFO abduction is not included in that explanation.

Might be interesting.

Absence.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
1. Have had missing or lost time of any length, especially one hour or more.

Yes, but I only discovered this the following morning when I had a pounding hangover.

2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.

Yes, but it involved belts, candle wax and I'm certain the other being was a guy. And it was the same night as question 1.

3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them.

Yes, see answers above.

4. Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations

Yes, at the nightclub I went to the night before (see above answers)

5. Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream.

Yes, was removed by door staff for "unwelcome advances" toward a one-eyed biker called Gordon. See above answers

6. Have a "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: alien face, examination, needle, table, strange baby, etc.)

Yes, he was a taxi driver. I think his name was Ishmael.

7. Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.

Yes. Same evening when the neighbors called the police fearing I was torturing a hyena.

O.k I'll stop now. I just double checked and realized how many questions there were

And no, I'm not intending to demean genuine responses, just felt like lightening the mood for a moment there.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I want to be visited by the the same aliens as you.

Woody

[edit on 8-12-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
1) 15 (number 1, 4, 7, 11, 16, 18, 19, 24, 26, 30, 32, 42, 43, 48, 52)

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Possibly, considering I saw a green light shine into my room and had lost time.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Orion52]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
1. Whats your score? ...............................................45
2. Were you brutally honest?.....................................guess so
3. Are you Sure?.............................................of what? kinda wth?
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship?...............um, how big is big? A shuttle or small one doesn't matter?

How many of the 52 questions can you answer yes to? 45? some are YES and some are like yes and no. Some are just too obviously normal.

I've already recalled some memories of 'alleged abductions' and some memories aren't so clear. An abductee who recalls, probably knows without having to take an abduction survey. Most likely most wouldn't believe them anyway.

The next step would be going under hypnosis. I'm really not up to that with my trust issues.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
1. Whats your score? 32
2. Were you brutally honest? Yes
3. Are you Sure? Very
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? A few times.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

1. 26/52
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. I'm Not Sure, If I Have I Don't Remember.

About a month or two ago I had a really strange thing happen that really freaked me out. First off let me say I take a really hot bath every night because I have muscular problems, so to me it's probably a safe zone. So anyway, I went to bed around midnight with my wife as usual, and around 3:00am I awoke to find myself sleeping in the bathtub which was full? I was confused and a bit freaked out as well. I've never been known to sleepwalk, and my wife and I both remember specifically me going to bed because I was playing with the cat and she was tickling my wife's nose with her tail. Some other strange things have happened lately as well, but this is the one that has been going through my mind lately.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
1.) 12/52
2.) Yes
3.) Yes
4.) I hope not!

But who hasn't had catastrophic dreams? I have a lot of weird dreams which is why I answered yes to almost all 12... Like I've dreamt that I'm laying there with my eyes open in my room and I can't scream or move and I know that there is a demon in the room watching me... Those dreams are really terrifying but I doubt that it's an alien abduction because every time I wake up I look at the clock and I've only been asleep for five or ten minutes. And I've dreamt that I'm being pulled through my ceiling but in those dreams I want to go through the ceiling because I'm trying to get to heaven. So all in all I don't think my dreams have anything to do with abduction but I could always be in denial.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

1. Whats your score? 27
2. Were you brutally honest? YES
3. Are you Sure? YES!!!
4. So do you think you've had a ride in big ship? No memory, but it is possible based on what I have experienced.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hmmm... glad to see some ATS heavyweights taking this test.

It isn't exactly scientific or conclusive, but it's a bit of harmless fun

My turn:

Score
16/51

Were you brutally honest?
Sure was

Are you sure?
Indeed

So do you think you've had a ride in big ship?
Nope. One experience my parents tell my from my early childhood makes me think something may have happened to me, but if it did there is no memories and nothing has happened since.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First I would like to thank the OP for this test. I realize that it is more of a guide of sorts & could possibly have more questions. Nonetheless, it is helpful & enlightening.

1. My score: 30/52
2. Honest...yes
3. Sure...yes
4. Ride...Can't recall, but will not rule it out. I strongly believe that I have family members that are "out there" now. There has been a lifelong interest in my Mom & myself by "others."

Again, many thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
here's a few more questions you should consider asking.

1. are you on prescription medication?
2. would mr. spock beat yoda in a fight if yoda had to promise not to use the force?
3. have you ever used abduction as an alibi for a felony offense?
4. did kids in high school used to slap you on the head?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
LMAO! I posted this thread over two years ago as a bit of fun. I don't post much these days, I just read now mostly and I couldn't figure out why my ats points kept changing. Now I know.

It's interesting reading through the OP again and the old replies and new ones. Much has changed with me since I posted it, I scored what now seems a very lowly 5.

I currently believe things you can't really talk about openly and I am even more sure of ET than I was 2-3 years ago. The point of saying this is I took the test again all this time later, my score doesn't go up that much (probably still less than 10), which is still very low for someone that believes what I do.

So I concluded that the results you get from the test mean something different than we think it does and the test itself has issues. But I don't want to debunk my own thread,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join