It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Martian Story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How many reading this remember Hale Bopp?

I remember watching CNN's interview of someone from the Farsight Institute talking about an object following the Hale Bopp comet which was 4 times the size of Jupitor. Anyone else remember that?

Thats when I started visiting the farsight.org website.

I was particularly interested in the Martian Story...

farsight.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

web.archive.org...://farsight.org/

Thats when I bought the book "Cosmic Voyage"...

The cover you see is not the origional, so I expect this version has been changed. This book and the Martian story explained about the civilization which still exist on Mars and how the grays are helping them, through genetic manipulation to adapt and exist on earth. They were givin technology about 100 years more avanced then ours so they could travel back and forth to Mars with supplies.

When the story broke about the object following Hale Bopp it would seem that there was a cover up, because stories started to circulate about Courtny Browns death.

The website was changed drasticly, as I remember the home page as being sort of a kacky green color. I have gone back through the archive.org site listed above and see just about everything relating to the Hale bopp/Martian story has been sanitized and removed from public view. Why???

The Orange lizard skin children I discussed in the "Orange skin underground people" thread on ATS were talked about in the book and in the Martian story.
I can not find anything on the internet about them any more.

There was a man named Chuck Shramek...

www.keelynet.com...

Who took the first photo of the object following Hale Bopp. He is now dead. Strange isn't it?

Look at this website about Ingo Swan who helped develop remote viewing...

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Notice the object behind the sun? Have you been watching the news lately? The sun spot activity is going Haywire. Wonder why?

Why has someone or organization gone to all the trouble to remove all this information from the internet yet the mundane remains?

Is there some truth about the Martian story which talks about an ancient civilization on Mars which was destroyed by an object which passed by and disrupted the atmosphere. What about Cydonia and the face on Mars?

Just what are "they" trying to cover up? Is the War on terrorism really about ending world wide violence to bring peace so they can finally disclose the truth?

Comments welcome and expected.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by energy_wave]

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by energy_wave]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I do fully believe there was a gigantic UFO riding around the Hale-Bopp comet. The object was photographed by multiple observatories which signified it indeed existed.

All those SOHO images showing odd activity around the sun are pretty good speculative material. So theories as to UFOs being around the sun aren't that far off from reality.

Anything regarding theories about Mars I am more skeptical about. Less information exists so I can't form much of an opinion. I won't speculate on the history of Mars or any potential atmosphere it might have had as a result.

The war on terrorism, which is an impossible task to accomplish in itself just as the war on drugs, was a complete fabrication. You need to be reading up in the War on Terror section to find out more about this.

Its fairly clear to me that the governments of the world aren't going to disclose extraterrestrial visitation. It will only happen once the money runs out (which has basically already happened) or some indesputable UFO mishap takes place. They've had over 60 years to tell us about it. We're around 14 years past the Cold War. At some point, it will come out, but it won't be very pretty.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't believe in the Martian face, there are hard proofs that the face was only an illusion played by the sun.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I feel the war on terrorism is so the avg citizen will say please, take my rights away, protect me. In order to make us easier to control

About Hale Bopp, I remember it, I didn't catch the interview on CNN, didn't see any images of the object back then....

However I was younger then and not really concerned about things of this nature.

Here is a link about heaven's gate the cult that thought they were going to board the UFO

"This page contains information The Ross Institute has gathered about Heaven's Gate. " not sure if this will be of any use to you.

www.rickross.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The events that we have viewed tell us that one day soon the visitors from somewhere else will fly openly in our skies. They will make themselves known, not because any one of us humans requests it, but because there are beings in trouble living on our planet.

Our Martian story told how a volcano would erupt, and endanger the lives of Martians living on our planet. We have viewed what happens next, and it is amazing. Ships will appear, flown by the group of Extraterrestrials that we call the "Greys." They will rescue as many Martians and humans as they can from the disaster. The whole world will see."

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe anything from a man that believes in elements of scientology and the same things as Marshall Applewhite. Besides that site you posted also contains this informative statement:

Dr. Brown and his webmaster-turned-V.P. Prudence Calabrese later became involved in a notorious hoax in 1997 when (according to Brown and Calabrese) a "Top Ten University Professor" started contacting them and telling them about a "companion" object which was following the Hale Bopp comet. This "professor" provided what he claimed to be photographic evidence of the existence of the companion.

Calabrese and Brown, after remote viewing the object in the photo, claimed that this companion was a giant space ship filled with benevolent aliens who were coming to earth to better mankind.

Dr. Courtney Brown

and

Marshall Applewhite

Scientology and the UFO/martian theory just does not hold up.

Oh you ask where it contains reference to key elements of Scientology? Same page:

As strange as it may seem, remote viewers have consistently found that a personality connected with the human who was Buddha is currently serving in an administrative position on the Galactic Council, the apparent administrative governing body of the Galactic Federation. As far as we can determine, this personality actually was Buddha when he was a physical being. This person seems to be our (human) contact person whenever we remote view the Galactic Federation Headquarters.

Xenu is a fictional character invented by the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. The Xenu character plays an important role in the upper level training of Scientologists who are seeking to become Operating Thetans (OTs).

OTs are individuals who have advanced in their Scientology coursework, to the point where they have learned to master vast, magical mental powers

These "Body Theaton" spirits that Scientology says are stuck to human meat bodies, became disembodied, confused, and stuck, allegedly because of Xenu.

Some 75 million years ago, Xenu was the ruler of the local Galactic Federation (which, as everyone knows, encompasses the planet Earth, called Teegeeack back then).

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"The Farsight Institute, as well as the professional lives of the principal players at the Institute, have been under constant attack from a well orchestrated campaign against us since January of this year. The preparations for these coordinated attacks were initiated in the latter part of 1996. Those who are executing this concerted opposition against us are members of a small group in a larger U.S. governmental intelligence agency. We can supply you with more information about this agency, but we think either you already know this information or you can find this out by yourselves. This group lacks significant supervisorial oversight, and they are engaged in blatantly illegal activity against us. They have been assigned the task of disbanding us through whatever means is necessary. Their initial strategies involved clever operations to discredit us, but they have recently activated much more serious plans. Again, we can supply a great deal more information about this agency and its activities to someone in an official capacity should it be necessary or desired.

It's called a conspiracy.

This link has some good stuff also...

www.nhne.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I throw my hands up and give up when I read "notorious hoax"

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Some comments about Hale Bopp from cassiopaea.org

Q: Now, according to some information posted on the Millennium Group site, there are some photographs that seem to indicate that there IS something
anomalous in orbit around the Sun... maybe a new "planet, " or something. Is there a new object in our solar system in a close orbit around the sun?
A: Maybe.
Q: There is conjecture that this object appeared around the time of the passage of the Hale Bopp comet. Is that the case?
A: No.
Q: Is this object that is possibly in orbit around the sun, is it a natural or artificial construction?
A: Latter. Q Who constructed it?
A: Orion STS.
Q: What is it?
A: HQ.
Q: The Orion Headquarters?
A: For your star system.
Q: Okay, you said "maybe" to this being a "new object." When did it arrive, or when was it placed there?
A: You measure "time" linearly.
Q: Can we give it a "linear" definition, or does it come and go through some sort of portal in terms of time, in a cyclical way, or a variable and selective way?
A: Yes, but it arrived at that coordinate 26730 years ago, sort of.
Q: What is its orbit, or distance from the Sun?
A: 31,230,000 miles.
Q: How large is this object?
A: 1005.6 kilometers diameter.
Q: What is the general configuration or shape of it? (A) A sphere, a ball, a disc, a cylinder?
A: Partial sphere, hexagonal.
Q: (A) Is it in a circular orbit or an elliptical orbit?
A: Circular. Rotation is altered by guidance system, gravitationally powered.
Q: What is its angle to the plane of the ecliptic?
A: 21 degrees.
Q: Okay, you said that it is "headquarters," so that answers what it does. And, it did not arrive with Hale Bopp. Just off to the side, was there REALLY a Hale
Bopp companion - this rumor just won't die!?
A: No.
Q: Now, what do these Orions DO in this object? I mean, isn't it a little warm so close to the sun? I know. That's a stupid question. Space is cold.
A: Yes, and study magnetism for answers.
Q: Do Orions LIVE in this object?
A: Close.
Q: Do they use it as a transfer portal?
A: Yes.
Q: So, it is a doorway, so to speak?
A: Doorway as are many.
Q: How many of these objects are in our solar system?
A: Two.
Q: Where is the other one?
A: Outside, on the fringe of the solar system.
Q: Is the government, or some faction or department, aware of this object?
A: Yes.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have no idea what all that meant, and I don't have one clue what the Orion Headquarters is. That seems to me like a whole other cookie as far as I'm concerned

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
I have no idea what all that meant, and I don't have one clue what the Orion Headquarters is. That seems to me like a whole other cookie as far as I'm concerned

Seriously...

top topics

join