It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Telepathy ??

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have a question I would like some incite on. My girlfriend and I have been going out for a little over a year and we have a question regarding telepathy.

We frequently finish each others sentences, she will start talking about a subject that at that moment I was thinking about and vise versa.

It happens way too much just to be a coincidence, but when we try to concentrate on each others thoughts we get nothing (excluding a few good laughs)

My question is, Is there a method to honing this skill? what can we do to be able to do this when we want to?

Thanks




posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's going to sound silly, but the very best advice I can give you is to STOP TRYING.

Honest!

When you 'try', you aren't 'allowing' it to happen. The more you try, the harder it will be to actualy get something.



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"learn telephathy" returns some good hits

here is some stuff



apparently telephathy is quite normal elsewhere in the galaxie, and earthlings have been prevented from using and developing these skills.


i've had many communications, often with the same individual, it's a really great feeling



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
We frequently finish each others sentences, she will start talking about a subject that at that moment I was thinking about and vise versa.


This has nothing to do with real telepathy. More to do with empathy, or simply knowing each other.

The very primitive levels of telepathy is when you can feel a person's emotions right inside you, without any conversation, or with little. When you are "telepathic", you can even phisically feel tickling at the area of your head, where the other person is located. It is because you are generating brainwaves more intensively at that area. At this point you can practice "speaking" to the other person, simply "talking" to her with your thoughts.


At a certain level you can do it stimultaneously with ten or more people at a range of 1O metres or more. Have fun!



posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Trying is restrictive because your thinking and that blocks the flow IMO. Sending thoughts by telepathy is one job, but to make the other aware is the tricky part at times, as not all are sensitive to it.

Believing is the first step, cus it's there!!!



posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thank you all. I have a very open mind on everything and I believe its more than "Knowing" her.

I have been doing some research and from what I have found any one with an open mind can do this. It’s very interesting and I look forward to future post replies.



posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Trying is restrictive because your thinking and that blocks the flow IMO. Sending thoughts by telepathy is one job, but to make the other aware is the tricky part at times, as not all are sensitive to it.

Believing is the first step, cus it's there!!!


Sending thoughts... what if a telepathic can "speak" with the other one with their thoughts? Imagine a nice conversation. Sending, recieving, therefore an interaction can come forward. Interesting.



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting you bring up Capt Bill Robertson who is a Freezoner, a Renegade and Libertarian ex Scientologist as I thought the Scientologist's let all the drowned cat's out of their sealed body bag's as regards to the existence of the CyberMagick and Psychick Paradigm's, what has Xenu got to do with it?



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   


This has nothing to do with real telepathy. More to do with empathy, or simply knowing each other.


I completly agree with this, telepathy is probably within all our abilty, but this seems like simple phycology to me



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
I have a question I would like some incite on. My girlfriend and I have been going out for a little over a year and we have a question regarding telepathy.

We frequently finish each others sentences, she will start talking about a subject that at that moment I was thinking about and vise versa.

It happens way too much just to be a coincidence, but when we try to concentrate on each others thoughts we get nothing (excluding a few good laughs)

My question is, Is there a method to honing this skill? what can we do to be able to do this when we want to?

Thanks


There are a lot of strange things that happen when 2 people are in love,one of them is their heart rates are the same when they are close by eachother.This is a scientific fact I will try to find a link.



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Originally posted by AlBeMet



There are a lot of strange things that happen when 2 people are in love,one of them is their heart rates are the same when they are close by eachother.This is a scientific fact I will try to find a link.



Please do!

AlBeMet



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join