It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus works for the Jewish establishment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So the Jews pursue money and Jesus goes among the poor and says that money is bad. Remain poor and goto heavan is the message.

Outcome - the Jews get to keep thier belief that money and prosperity is good while laughing at the claims of Jesus.

Poor people feel better about being poor, but understand the jewish drive for money a little better. Those poor Jews they just don't understand that we know more than they do. (Gentiles cop a superiority complex)

The jews kill jesus and jesus comes back too life just to spite the jewish establishment.

Now the stage is set. The jews can go about thier business of wealth accumulation and now they have a safty valve set into place in the impoversed section of society who will warn them of impending doom. At any point in the future, if they get too greedy they can be assurred that a re-incarnated Jesus will pop his up out of the crowd and call them dirty names.

Result - The jews back off of profit taking for a little while and launch propaganda campaigns which make them look good. Note: This plan seemed to back fire on them during WW2.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
So the Jews pursue money and Jesus goes among the poor and says that money is bad. Remain poor and goto heavan is the message.

Outcome - the Jews get to keep thier belief that money and prosperity is good while laughing at the claims of Jesus.

Poor people feel better about being poor, but understand the jewish drive for money a little better. Those poor Jews they just don't understand that we know more than they do. (Gentiles cop a superiority complex)

The jews kill jesus and jesus comes back too life just to spite the jewish establishment.

Now the stage is set. The jews can go about thier business of wealth accumulation and now they have a safty valve set into place in the impoversed section of society who will warn them of impending doom. At any point in the future, if they get too greedy they can be assurred that a re-incarnated Jesus will pop his up out of the crowd and call them dirty names.

Result - The jews back off of profit taking for a little while and launch propaganda campaigns which make them look good. Note: This plan seemed to back fire on them during WW2.

And how is that Jesus' fault?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
yea and his message isnt that being poor gets you to heaven....and since he was a jew its sort of a given that he would be for the jewish people. As far as jews just carrying about money..i think that is a prejudice statement. thats like saying all arabs like to blow themselves up, or have magic carpets in their houses. there are bad seeds among all people, but we are all human and make mistakes.

Kind Regards,
digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Man talk about being anti-semetic. This deals with conspiracys how?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The basic problem here, it should go without saying, is that 'the jews' aren't money-grubbing monsters.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the jews pursue money? Right. Don't we all. We all need money. A few succesful jewish families, and they are suddenly evil money grabbers.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Totally agree- any other person would be seen as driven and have a good work ethic but a Jewish person is money hungry.

I wonder if any anti-semite works for free or volunteers his time.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
'___' is bad children.

But at least we learned a lesson today.

On another note... are you jealous that many Jewish people in the US seem to have a lot of money? It sounds like you're just trying to make an excuse.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by alpha_omega]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
the jews pursue money? Right. Don't we all. We all need money. A few succesful jewish families, and they are suddenly evil money grabbers.

Lol a few.

[sarcasm]I don't see how the Jesus wildcard comes into play here, but good job! [/sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
and im also trying to figure out how this is a conspiracy? somehow jews having too much money=jesus' fault. i mean wow, thats a new one. seems like just a bunch of whinning to me.

Digitalgrl

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
(blanket insult removed)
Terms & Conditions

[edit on 9-6-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scion1985
blanket insult quoted removed.

Hey, I guess I'll say goodbye now. Well I guess that noone can say that you don't say what you feel.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

quoted blanket insult removed.

First off, this is america pal and we're in a war on terror so the correct term is Freedom Bag.

Welcome to ATS and make sure you stretch before you goose step we certainly don't want you to pull a muscle while choking on your hatred.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If only Jesus would've known Kung Fu, or something. Maybe he could've hulked out and beat down Roman soldiers with a cross, that would've been so cool, would've made awesome photos for the Bible, it could have like ya know a lil flip book animation where you can see Jesus in action; Jesus Christ in Jesus Christ The Son Of God; as Jesus Christ!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha_omega
'___' is bad children.

Wha'evah I'm the proverbial sheeyhot.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

First off, this is america pal and we're in a war on terror so the correct term is Freedom Bag.

Welcome to ATS and make sure you stretch before you goose step we certainly don't want you to pull a muscle while choking on your hatred.

Spiderj

the truth hurts brother

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry there fella but your statement has absolutely no truth it's called sterotyping and generalizing. And is really close to crossing the lines of the T&C here on the board.

Jews are douchebags in general? Jews corrupted the religion and killed jesus?

Look I don't care if you want to be a bigot but at least be an educated bigot.

The fact that you think you can sum up an entire religion by over simplifying such a thing as the death of christ and again your generalization of saying jews are douche bags in general does not prove your point nor does it help your cause.

The truth hurts that is true but ignorance in the long run hurts more. You in fact have not said anything truthful and I think you are due for some very disturbing and eye opening experiences in your future.

The world is never as simple as black and white. Though I'm sure you wish it was as simple as white and white.

I dont know who filled your head with such stupidity but when you eventually come face to face with reality that's the person you blame for your breakdown.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

insult removed.

How many Jews do you know personally just out of curiosity?

What if Jesus never existed?

/adverts all the glares of the fundamentalists

"Jesus and his lawyer are coming back!"

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

removed

So...Christ (a Jew) killed himself, corrupted His religion and is just a douche bag? If you're going to try to put Jews at odds with Christians, you're going to have to target Christians who haven't ever read the Bible.

You say the Jews killed Christ...Yet Christ was a Jew, as were the 12 apostles, as were the 500 who saw Him after he rose again, as was Paul, as were most of the writers of the New Testament. Kinda throws a kink into your sweeping generalization, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
scion1985, you have a u2u, that's private communication. It's up in the control bar in the Member Center.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join