It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taj Mahal security stepped up after threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"LUCKNOW, India - Soldiers were on 24-hour guard at the Taj Mahal after officials received a letter threatening to blow up the monument, officials said Friday"

Terrorits Threaten Taj Mahal

You know, Just once, I would like to read about Musliums internationally and NOT hear about more killing and terrorits actions or threats.

DO these animals know how to do anything else but murder people.....sigh...NO!

Insted of blowing up an Indian shrine-or threating to-why not they work twords a REAL peace agreement with India and Pakastan.....

Why not work twords a real peace in the disputed mountains between the to countries-nah.

PS: also discussed here Terrroist Threaten Taj Mahal

I know it is there, but this thread is different.

It is to discuss why Muslim terrorits can't seem to do anything ut threatenh and kill innocent civillians.

It is clear they murder not just US/UK/Isreal/Iraq , but now India, Spain, Russia, Philipines. Anywhere where people live peacefully, A muslim terrorits wants to commit cold blooded murder-they seem to be very against any form of peace and well being.

[edit on 8/19/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i highly doubt this since it was built by a muslim
by a muslim for the place of rest for his wife
and falls under the jurstiction of muslims in india (well it should anyway)

sourceAn Islamic organization in India has claimed ownership of the country's world famous Taj Mahal monument. The government-owned body that manages the monument says it will challenge the claim in court.

The issue of ownership of the marble monument to love surfaced a year ago, when a Muslim petitioner told a court in Uttar Pradesh State that the Taj Mahal should belong to an Islamic trust known as the Sunni Waqf Board, which manages Muslim graveyards and mosques in India.

[url=http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/2006/august/05/indian_muslim/thousands_of_muslims_entered_taj_mahal_to_offer_friday_namaz.html]source[/url ]
Agra, Aug 5 (IANS) Thousands of Muslim pilgrims entered the Taj Mahal without tickets on the pretext of offering prayers, as security personnel and Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) officials struggled to maintain order.

According to reliable sources, for close to three hours Friday there was total chaos at the historical monument here and all security arrangements came to a naught as pilgrims returning from Ajmer Urs entered in huge numbers.

The Taj Mahal, which is closed to visitors on Fridays, opens for about two hours in the afternoon to allow local Muslims to offer prayers at the mosque inside. ASI officials said that the government directive failed to distinguish between locals and outsiders, who took advantage of this ambiguity, resulting in utter chaos Friday.

It is to discuss why Muslim terrorits can't seem to do anything ut threatenh and kill innocent civillians.

It is clear they murder not just US/UK/Isreal/Iraq , but now India, Spain, Russia, Philipines. Anywhere where people live peacefully, A muslim terrorits wants to commit cold blooded murder-they seem to be very against any form of peace and well being.

your right and the people killed in cold blood by the US/Israel and UK is nothing
you know what i am talking about
deaths in lebonen/palistine/iraq/afganistan

also these terrorists work on diffrent levels
some pure revenge
some pure hate
some screwed in the head

we should also discuss why goverments all around the world keep funding these terroists knowing what happens.

USA they breaded most of the terrorists for their intrests and also because of the deaths in Iraq and most of all the support of israel which has killed countless thousends and displaced millions using american weapons.

UK support of the US in the war against Iraq and the foriegn policy of saying nothing against Israel

Isrea killing countless thousends in palistiane and leboene and expects no one to fight back since the world cant do jack all since they have the backing from the US in weapons and mony

iraq thats secterian violance caused by religous hatred by the two side
mostly caused by forign fighters

India gugrat violance countless muslims were killed because of a accident that caused a train fire (proven it was a accident not attack)

Russia chechniaya (how ever you spell it)

spain dont know

[edit on 19-8-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was just gambling in Atlantic City and I didn't notice any increased security at the Taj. Are you sure?????

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Riiiiight, bodrul.

Muslims don't blow up mosques, muslim restaurants, muslim markets, muslim schools, and countless other places populated by muslims on an almost DAILY basis, or anything!
LOL

Seriously if I were you I'd send a bill to al Qaida because they should be paying you for this propaganda and deliberate misstatement of facts you're spewing...

If it weren't for your lack of spelling and grammar skills then I'd have even more things to quote and refute. Unfortunately, I can't comprehend most of what you're saying. I'm not trying to be mean here, just honest. You should put a couple extra minutes into your posts and go back and read them- or have your mom read them and edit them for you. This will only help you in the long run.

But there's no convincing someone who honestly believes that America has "breaded" most of the terrorists. Hopefully your history teacher will cover places like IRAN, SYRIA, SAUDI ARABIA, LIBYA, IRAQ and PAKISTAN this upcoming school year. Then you will realize how boneheaded a statement that is.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Riiiiight, bodrul.

Muslims don't blow up mosques, muslim restaurants, muslim markets, muslim schools, and countless other places populated by muslims on an almost DAILY basis, or anything!
LOL

firstly english isnt everyones first launguge so i dont really expect to be insuluted because of that

also those that blow up mosques and muslim places i dont see as muslim

Seriously if I were you I'd send a bill to al Qaida because they should be paying you for this propaganda and deliberate misstatement of facts you're spewing...

what? has that got to do with things
so if i defend my religon i am PR for alqaida
some people here can come up with real BS when they are backed into a corner

But there's no convincing someone who honestly believes that America has "breaded" most of the terrorists. Hopefully your history teacher will cover places like IRAN, SYRIA, SAUDI ARABIA, LIBYA, IRAQ and PAKISTAN this upcoming school year. Then you will realize how boneheaded a statement that is.

i got the internet and documenteries for that
also i didnt say they created all the terrorists i said most which is a fact so go do ur homework little child

next time you want to post/reply to me ease of the insults or dont reply to me

[edit on 20-8-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

If it weren't for your lack of spelling and grammar skills then I'd have even more things to quote and refute. Unfortunately, I can't comprehend most of what you're saying.

Off topic:
Don't act so pathetic, as Bodrul stated, English isn't everyone's mother tongue. Apart from that, most Americans solely speak English, while, especially in Europe, many people speak two, three or more languages. I am not trying to insult Americans, nor do I want to generalize, but don't insult others in such a pathatic way.

On topic:
What I am questioning is the following:

*****Important security advice for passengers*****

- Flying to and from the USA
- Flying from Canada
- Flying from the United Kingdom
- Flying from India

Source: KLM

As far as I am aware up till recently only flights from and to the USA had been put on a higher alert status, since when does it apply to flights from Canada and India as well?

new topics

top topics

join