It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret has been surpessed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I will say what I said again read it and really think about this.

Most people define themselves as fine eyed body but you are not fine eyed bodies, even under a microscope you are a energy field, what we know about energy is this you go to a quantum physicist and you say "what creates the world" and he or she will say " energy" and what is energy ? well describe energy " it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" then you ask a theologian "what created the universe?" and he or she will say God and when you ask them to describe God they will say "it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" you see it is the same description but different terminology.
So if you think you’re this big meat suite running around think again you are a spiritual being you are an energy field operating in a larger energy field. we are all connected we just don’t see it everything is one energy field, you are extensions of source energy you are here in these magnificent bodies but your body has distracted you from the most part of who you really are, you are source energy you are eternal beings you are god force you are that which you call god. We are the image and likeness of god we are the infinite feel of unfolding possibility.
You were created in the image and likeness of the creative source you have god potential and power to create your world and maybe you are and maybe and maybe you have created things in the world that are worth of you and maybe you haven’t ?

you see it is really simple common sense I speak of its just that so many people have forgot this simple secret to life, What you resist persists day in and day out, and anything you imagine can be your coming attractions.
Energy is defined as the ability or capacity to do work, so you see we are all source energy beings with all kinds of potential that is suppressed from our train of thought,and also locked away by our DNA that is also genitically locked down.
There are and have been org's in this universe that make it almost imposible for our minds to reach full potential, you see these traits are passed on to us genetically from life cycle to the next. (DO some research on teh tavistock institute these are the kind of orgs that use our minds against us)
We at early ages are taught the wrong inforamtion that is needed for our spiritual beings to expand, instead we are taught how to live in a conditioned society where we are one thing and one thing only and that is CAPITAL GAIN for our controllers.
Me persoanlly see this clear as day and more so as I talk with older people then myself, I see the trapped souls living in fear from pysical abuse sexual abuse mental abuse, pure pressure,TERRORIRST (cant forget about them) judgment from one another there are too many people in this world with a bad attiude that is tuned to the worng channel .
You see these people with the bad attitudes get that feel from not dealing with issues that can simply be worked through, these individuals have this secret dilemma that you take out on the world everyday making it a worse place than it already is. Some people are molested and go there whole life in fear and that drastically effects your will to survive your will for knowledge your will for love your well being etc.
You won't take all your negative energy out on things you disaprove of etc.
you won' have negativity problems you wont need drugs/alcohol to mask your emotions, and if people actually adapted this way of thinking over time families would have no problems children wouldn't join gangs for the acceptance they lack at home. Parents could actually do their jobs at being good loving caring patient parent. In this day an age Parents seem to think their children raise themselves, it must be the tv's fault?
How many of you at a young age were taught to stay positve?
How many of you actually lived your life this way.
I didnt up until this year.
God Buddah Shiva yeshwa Wakan Tanka Jesus elohim they were all called gods in the eyes of ignorance, Don't forget that. it is a very important.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

Originally posted by seridium
I am just trying to show some the betterment in life people can attain by changing there thought patterns.
Just by waking up everyday and being thankful and thinking of things you are greatful for would change your day dramatically.
Most people in their daily lives visualize the things they want and need and usually end up attaining these things.
But if you really stay positive and keep that energy flowing the universe can be your magic genie, just by visualizing the things you want in life and while you visualize these thing try and actually place your mindset in the apsect of being, doing, or using what you are visualizing and if you do this enough you will attain what you require, its lifes simple secret.

Did you know a positive thought produces over 80% more energy than a negative thought?

I call it prayer and gratitude to the Lord for all that He has, does and will give me in my life, including life, family, food, clothing, housing and so on.

He said when He breathed out the New Testament: "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things (He knows you need) will be added unto you." (Matt 6:33)

Replace "positive thinking" with faith in God and gratitude to Him, and you have the same things you are talking about.

It does happen just as He said it would.

Realize this.
You are god force you are that which you call god. We are the image and likeness of god we are the infinite feel of unfolding possibility. God does not give you food cclothing and housing and so on you do this yourself, with the power that god has given you.
Having faith in god is a way of positive thoughts to produce lifes coming attractions, you see curiousity when you pray to god talk to god and ask god questions you are using your imagination, it is a very simple process why do you think at an early age you have bible stories sunday school bible studies communion etc it is a way to instill illusions in your mind?
Why do you think they teach you about hell THE PALCE WHERE YOU WILL BURN AND SUFFER AND LIVE FOR ETERNITY IN PAIN AND SUFFERING? it is to dissasociate your minds state of awareness and put some trauma into your mind so you follow the rightous path.
For a small child to graps a wretched place like hell will instill illusions into that childs mind that will reflect his outcome at a later date.
Like I siad before God Buddah Shiva yeshwa Wakan Tanka Jesus elohim they were all called gods in the eyes of ignorance, Don't forget that. it is a very important.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
The concept is interesting, and has been explored before. My question though, what has this to do with secret societies?

the reason us capital gain slaves are ignorant to information of this sort is due to our society being built by secret societies!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Like I siad before God Buddah Shiva yeshwa Wakan Tanka Jesus elohim they were all called gods in the eyes of ignorance, Don't forget that. it is a very important.

You said beautifully what I was trying to say. Good post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join