It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret has been surpessed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The secret has been suppressed for many years, only known by a few fortunate enough souls, and only taught to those deemed worthy of the secret.
Do you know what I am referring to when I use the word Secret?
It is the rules of attraction, the power of positive thoughts and Visualization of feelings and wants.
You see, imagination is everything; it is the preview of live’s coming attraction.
But in our daily live’s we do not focus on the positive aspects of our daily life’s we are not feeling grateful for what we already have, we are usually in a negative state of mind. We worry too much, we stress too much and this world has turned to one big nightmare appeal with all the terror and more terror and war and anti war rallies anti drug rallies anti everything these anti anything rallies just create more war more drugs, there’s never a peace rally and if there was it would bring more peace.
When one is becoming involved in a subject that he or she dislikes you spend allot of unwanted negative energy and focus on the thing you truly despise and in this process that you don't even realize is happening. You are actually empowering that thing you despise and creating it in your life.
What you resist persists, if you sit day in day out talking about what you don't want and how bad it is, read about that all the time, and then go and say how terrible it is you just create more of it. Learn to become still and take attention away from what you don't want and all that emotional charge around it and place it on what you wish to experience. When your voice and the vision on the inside become more profound and more clear and loud then your opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life.
You see if you look at the whole situation in a different aspect like say you are against a politician and you go around bad mouthing and wasting words on the things this person is not doing properly you are only feeding the cause, now if you turn a situation around and be pro his opponent you are defeating the person you despise.
These are the rules of attraction what ever you think and want and feel you will attract it is the power of the universe. You are not here to get the world to be just as you want it to be, we are here to create the world around you that you choose, while you allow the world others see to exist around you also.
Most of the great leaders of the past missed the best part of this secret and that is sharing and empowering others with it, this is the best time to be alive in history, this is the first time we have the power of knowledge at our finger tips.
Do something right now take your hand and just look at it, now your hand looks solid but its really not if you put it under a proper microscope you would see a massive amount of energy vibrating, everything is made up of the exact same thing whether its your hand the ocean or whether its a star everything is energy.
Let me help you understand this just a lil bit, there is the universe our galaxy our planet and then individuals then inside of this body are organ systems, then there cells, then molecules, then atoms, then energy so there allot of levels to talk about something on.
You alone have enough power in your body to illuminate your city for at least a week. Most people define themselves as fine eyed body but you are not fine eyed bodies, even under a microscope you are a energy field, what we know about energy is this you go to a quantum physicist and you say "what creates the world" and he or she will say " energy" and what is energy ? well describe energy " it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" then you ask a theologian "what created the universe?" and he or she will say God and when you ask them to describe God they will say "it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" you see it is the same description but different terminology.
So if you think you’re this big meat suite running around think again you are a spiritual being you are an energy field operating in a larger energy field. we are all connected we just don’t see it everything is one energy field, you are extensions of source energy you are here in these magnificent bodies but your body has distracted you from the most part of who you really are, you are source energy you are eternal beings you are god force you are that which you call god. We are the image and likeness of god we are the infinite feel of unfolding possibility.
You were created in the image and likeness of the creative source you have god potential and power to create your world and maybe you are and maybe and maybe you have created things in the world that are worth of you and maybe you haven’t ?
We have the power within us and is therefore under our own control.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by seridium]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ignored and feared would be better words than what you typed.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
huh? what are you talking about

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So in short by not discussing what you hate/fear/don't like will not empower what you are not talking about, and then everything will be OK.

I normally just have a beer, and forget about it, but to each his own.

Just joking

If that is what you think it is fun reading what you think.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am just trying to show some the betterment in life people can attain by changing there thought patterns.
Just by waking up everyday and being thankful and thinking of things you are greatful for would change your day dramatically.
Most people in their daily lives visualize the things they want and need and usually end up attaining these things.
But if you really stay positive and keep that energy flowing the universe can be your magic genie, just by visualizing the things you want in life and while you visualize these thing try and actually place your mindset in the apsect of being, doing, or using what you are visualizing and if you do this enough you will attain what you require, its lifes simple secret.

Did you know a positive thought produces over 80% more energy than a negative thought?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have to agree that thinking positive or negatively greatly affects things.

For instance, i used to walk home from my freinds home wasted a few nights a week, and its a bad neighborhood. But i'm always thinking positive, i'm confronted by someone, they usually just ask me for a smoke.

But my (at times) very negative thinking freinds used to walk home from there like rarely, and they've all had the life beaten out of them or something of the sort, and not for running their mouth off either. I just find it strange how i havent even exchanged as much as a bad word with anyone on that street when I used to walk home late at night all the time, whereas someone else who never walks home from there gets their ass kicked.

Also I have this one buddy, he thinks very negatively, and you can just feel it off this guy, hes a good guy, but hes kinda #ed, i dunno, but every, EVERY time, we hang out, just walking home or something, I could litter or something and for some reason 5 police cruisers show up. I've almost had to go to court twice out of the 3 times I hung out with just him. With other people # doesnt happen.

Also there was this guy i didnt like, he was a prick, I was kinda mean to him too though, but me and my freinds smashed his bass guitar. And like a month later I got this really expensive amp stolen at a show with very few people, and good people at that. I asked around for a week or so, that amp is long gone. Co-incidence? I'm finding it hard to believe.

I cant explain it. But I feel if you think positive thats what you get, and the same for negative. And i'm going to continue to live my life that way. For the record, i think very positively and things are going pretty good in my life right now, no complaints.

well thats just my belief, feel free to disagree.

So I'm gunna side with seridium.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Norman Vincent Peale
The Power of Positive Drinking ?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
I am just trying to show some the betterment in life people can attain by changing there thought patterns.
Just by waking up everyday and being thankful and thinking of things you are greatful for would change your day dramatically.
Most people in their daily lives visualize the things they want and need and usually end up attaining these things.
But if you really stay positive and keep that energy flowing the universe can be your magic genie, just by visualizing the things you want in life and while you visualize these thing try and actually place your mindset in the apsect of being, doing, or using what you are visualizing and if you do this enough you will attain what you require, its lifes simple secret.

Did you know a positive thought produces over 80% more energy than a negative thought?

I call it prayer and gratitude to the Lord for all that He has, does and will give me in my life, including life, family, food, clothing, housing and so on.

He said when He breathed out the New Testament: "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things (He knows you need) will be added unto you." (Matt 6:33)

Replace "positive thinking" with faith in God and gratitude to Him, and you have the same things you are talking about.

It does happen just as He said it would.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity
Replace "positive thinking" with faith in God and gratitude to Him, and you have the same things you are talking about.

Why is it that people who believe what you believe have such a hard time coming to this realization?

It's all the same in the end.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Why is it that people who believe what you believe have such a hard time coming to this realization?

Sorry but I don't understand the question. Could you please elaborate a bit?

What is all the same in the end? what that I believe are you referring to? Or is it a rhetorical question rather than to me personally?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What is all the same in the end? what that I believe are you referring to? Or is it a rhetorical question rather than to me personally?

The question was indeed mostly rhetorical.... why do so many Christians... or religious people, for that matter, believe that their way is the only way? My point, and yours apparently, although maybe unintentionally, was that no matter what your thing is.... faith in God, Jesus Christ, or "positive thinking" and all these different ways of expressing spirituality all eventually lead back to the same result. Some people get positive results from Christ, some people get positive results from Shiva, some people get positive results from just thinking positive thoughts, having nothing to do with religion. It's all the same-- all from the same source. That's what I meant.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by firebat]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The question was indeed mostly rhetorical.... why do so many Christians... or religious people, for that matter, believe that their way is the only way? My point, and yours apparently, although maybe unintentionally, was that no matter what your thing is.... faith in God, Jesus Christ, or "positive thinking" and all these different ways of expressing spirituality all eventually lead back to the same result. Some people get positive results from Christ, some people get positive results from Shiva, some people get positive results from just thinking positive thoughts, having nothing to do with religion. It's all the same-- all from the same source. That's what I meant.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by firebat]

Ok, thanks for the explanation. No, it is definitely not my thinking that positive thinking and faith-filled prayers accomplish the same thing exactly. It's that God's ways work whether or not we believe in Him personally. It only remains that one realize WHY it works. If one is not curious about that, I suppose Shiva, positive thinking, as well as faith in God would accomplish pretty much the same thing here on earth, the afterwards is what would be extremely different.

I'm not so sure that even in this life, positive thinking or Shiva or Buddha or any other god figure would have the fullness of response that faith-filled prayers would.

It's sorta like, you know how ATM cards work, you know where the machine is, you even have a card to put in the machine. If you hand the card to a teller, she might give you money without the PIN number, or she may not. But for sure the machine knows you don't know the PIN, so you get lucky only sometimes. That's positive thinking or Shiva or Buddha or something other than Yahweh.

But if you know the One Who has total access to all things and you are seeking Him and His righteousness instead of focusing on the things He has access to, you get all that He has, nothing being held back.

If we have a lack, we have one for good reason: we don't believe He will give it to us, (lack of faith) or we don't ask, or we ask for bad motives.

Either way, if we seek Him and His righteousness FIRST, before all other things we seek, we are assured that He will "add" all the things (we need) to us as well. IF we behave as if this is truth, He is bound by His Word to give us all we need.

It is said that faith in God and He alone is required for entrance to the good place afterward. I'm not so sure that there aren't more than two places at the end of this life. I guess I should be, but I am not. There could be infinite levels to both heaven and hell, just as there are classes, and prosperity levels, and influence and fame levels here. It's not for me to know just now, apparently.

But this one thing I do know, both by faith and by experience and that is that God keeps His Word. I don't always act on His Word, and don't always fight the good fight of faith as intensely as needed, but WHEN I do either, He is faithful and true to His Word ALWAYS.

So then, when His Word says "whosoever believeth in Him (Jesus as the Messiah and Savior) shall not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16), I believe that is also His Truth and His Way and is the plan He has made for our salvation.

When He says in His breathed out Word that "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ", I believe that is the Truth and His way also.

And why not? What reason would I have for going elsewhere or looking elsewhere? For believing any other thing?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
to me postive thinkinking equals faith.this was a good read.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It's that God's ways work whether or not we believe in Him personally. It only remains that one realize WHY it works. If one is not curious about that, I suppose Shiva, positive thinking, as well as faith in God would accomplish pretty much the same thing here on earth, the afterwards is what would be extremely different.

I'm not so sure that even in this life, positive thinking or Shiva or Buddha or any other god figure would have the fullness of response that faith-filled prayers would.

My problem is that you know who and what God is just as much as I or the next guy does. Shiva is an incarnation of the God-force... more or less, Shiva IS God, at least according to Hindus.

You keep quoting scripture as your evidence to support what you believe when the Scripture is what taught you to believe it in the first place.

My bottom-line point is that you find God in your way.... others find it in other ways. It is not your place to decide if they've actually found God or not nor is your place to decide if what they've discovered as "God" is more or less legit than what you claim as to be your understanding of God.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The concept is interesting, and has been explored before. My question though, what has this to do with secret societies?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
seridium!

Let's spread constructive memes, let's plant love in each other's hearts, let us rejoice for what we have got and let us concentrate on our personal, greatest aim, we shall visualize it and achieve everything we really, really desperately WANT to. That's the only way to save the planet.

There's some very powerful black magic in the world. When we meet with friends and other people, we heap loads of our soul on each other's shoulders, complaining, infecting ourselves with a virus that works its way through to our hearts. We can defeat it with that white magic seridium is suggesting (personally, I don't like black/white sketches of truth, but duality is the smallest possible partition of the kosmos - let's discuss the grayscale later).

But in the meantime, I'd like to have one thing explained to me: what did wise men say about what we can best do when we are confronted with the Dark Side of the Force™, Luciferan Powers, Black Magic, whatever you may call it: that what we percieve as evil, sorrow, problem and worry, tears and pain and suffering? I mean, you can't simply ignore it and pretend bad things don't happen. I agree we should learn to stop spreading our burdens on almost each and every single person we meet; discuss what we can and will do instead of leading lengthy arguments about what we have done - just to reassure ourselves and others that we are "good" people; conveniently spending hours proclaiming and complaining what an evil place earth is, how everybody thinks only of himself - while, at the same time, reminding ourselves subliminally that we are no better and have done nothing to embellish the planet except egoistically lighten our own conscience from the guilt for the present state of things that we feel deep within.

We have let ourselves lead to the smart conclusion that there is no "good" and no "bad", no "right" and no "wrong", no black and white, but gradients in a greyscale only. Thus, according to this diabloic philosophy, if there's a bit of "fear" in every "love", we could conclude that all love is just another form of fear (if you want to know what I mean, let someone explain you popular Game Theory and some of its "implications" - that every altruism is basically just hidden/perverted egoism. Another example: we are warned that Satan will come in disguise as an Angel of Light. We are told that there is no rose wihout thorns. You get the idea. We're told question the principle of "white magic", because it is "selfish"). To sum it up: our trust in the "Light Side of the Force" is weakened, we've all become little doubting, fearful Anakins: if we can't help but be imperfect sinners, proven guilty and sentenced to death by birth, as the three desert religions' fundamental leaders (western culture and ideology so to say) and a few other world views explain, condemned to wait for god or his servants and their promised Har-Mageddon to tidy up the mess we have caused in companionship with the devil's memes, why should we invest any zeal and creativity and intelligence (that we humans are soooo proud of) in making this planet the most beautiful garden in the whole f....cking galaxy? Isn't it much easier then to bend our very own convictions according to the way they suit us best, finding excuses for our past failures? And so we put our trust in higher entities like governments, super intelligent scientists, experts, gods or extraterrestial aliens who, seemingly, know so much better than we how to solve the problems we are facing everyday. When they disappoint us, we accuse them of incompetence and install the next higher entity. What? Monarchy is despotism? Then democracy must be THE thing. Democracy doesn't work? Let's try socialism. Our pagan gods are worthless drinkers and molesters? Let's turn to Yahweh. The Bible isn't god's word after all? Hearken the new prophets: Darwin, Einstein and Hawking! And so forth.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
[contd.]

What is this?

The thing Harry Potter fears most is fear itself, coming in the form of a Dementor. The only way to defeat a Dementor is - a powerful, good, beautiful thought. Simba fled his homestead and buried his feel of guilt spending some time partying with Timon and Pumbaa until he has that very special enlightening experience, reminding him of his role in "the Circle of Life". Jesus put it in other words: believe, and you will shift mountains (that symbol for obvious immobility - and doesn't the present system look immovable, irremovable, irreparable just like the system back then, preached from the top of mount sinai?). So it's not just knowledge, because knowledge will always be imperfect and pharisean: truth is too complex and impossible to judge. Even when you're scientific, materialist and sceptic, you'll find a few holes in all official theories and dogmas: show me one friggin graviton, for example! At some point you're forced to trust, assume that there's a chance that you (or your high priests) are right but be left to hope you're not too wrong (epicircles helped explain and predict planetary movements in the middle-ages quite well, so does quantum theory do today, but in neither case fully and satisfactory). The day will come when half of what you thought was logicaland proven fact will be overthrown and replaced by something new and better and even more all-encompassing - but never, never really hitting the 100% mark of absolute knowledge. You can't concieve a system that isn't self-contradicting. Every system must be incomplete. Ask Gödel.

Doesn't this leave us only with the nihilist conclusion that everything is wrong, nothing, nill, worthless (remember Cypher [=zero] in the Matrix - "Ignorance is bliss")? Of course not. Cogito ergo sum is the most basic of all "truths" - we cannot deny that we are, because we think. So, everything around us is also by our thoughts, by our involvement and our interaction. We have more than two options in the choice whether we'll be sceptical about anything or believe the next best thing that suits our world view.

Therefor, let us believe.

At some point, we'll have to believe in something good and beautiful and concentrate on it hard enough, and it will come to happen. If it is true that this "system" is not merely a machine, but an adaptive organism that just absorbs the memes, thoughts, "morphogenetic fields", whatever you call them, to further evolve and better fit its environment (Darwin anyone? - By the way, The Matrix trilogy conveys a similar idea: the "anomaly", that unsatisfied little rebel in all of us pictured as Neo, will be re-inserted into the Core as long as he doesn't fully believe and trust in something, end the circle and infect the Deus Ex Machinae with that little virus of peace and love [notice that his triggering decision was, at first glance, "selfish": he preferred saving Trinity to saving Zion when he met the architect]), we will have to press ahead with thoughts, ideas, paradigms, memes that are constructive, good, benevolent and peaceful - and the "system" will have no choice but give in and implement these thoughts into its very core, and eventually let them become their backbone and leading paradigm. In the final stages of this evolution, I'm sure Gaia/Earth/humanity will become one wonderful paradise; not by force, but by the power of love and other "white magic".

I agree that all this may sound very far-fetched, like I'm just mixing different fairy tales, weaving some strange paranthesized web of conviction into a kind of TOE thesis. What I'm actually trying to say is that I wish to thank seridium and a "witch" I've been talking to yesternight for their deep insights and precious gifts. I'm still trying to understand.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Akareyon]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It's that God's ways work whether or not we believe in Him personally. It only remains that one realize WHY it works. If one is not curious about that, I suppose Shiva, positive thinking, as well as faith in God would accomplish pretty much the same thing here on earth, the afterwards is what would be extremely different.

My problem is that you know who and what God is just as much as I or the next guy does. Shiva is an incarnation of the God-force... more or less, Shiva IS God, at least according to Hindus.

You keep quoting scripture as your evidence to support what you believe when the Scripture is what taught you to believe it in the first place.

My bottom-line point is that you find God in your way.... others find it in other ways. It is not your place to decide if they've actually found God or not nor is your place to decide if what they've discovered as "God" is more or less legit than what you claim as to be your understanding of God.

I believe, therefore I speak. You don't believe, therefore you speak.

In your misrepresentation of what I said, you are in error and in your representation that you know better than I what is Truth you are deliberately so, it seems.

I have no quarrel with you, but you are incorrect in your assumptions of the meaning of what I've said twice now. I think that alone calls for no further discussion and I've made that determination.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Mohandas Gandhi, wrote: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

Mohandas Gandhi, wrote: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

"Amen" to that.

I have no problem with Christ.... I have a problem with people who worship Christ as God AND refuse to believe in the divinity of anyone else's diety, form of religion, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join