It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonary Unmasked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So they don't have actual power? They hardly ever actually work togther? How's this for Freemason unity, China's president encouraged Wal-Mart union? Of course, this latest bit of news is only the tip of the iceberg, not just because it's obvious, in their immense worldwide cooperation.

In a nutshell, here's what I have about them thus far:

- They are money grubbers in that they took over the thirteen colonies of America so as to compete head on with the British East India Company.
- They control Washington D.C. because they're the ones who designed it and made sure to include symbolism on an unprecedented scale. Accordingly, one-third of the presidents have been members of the craft.
- They are in full control of America's dollar as evidenced through the change of the new U.S. $20 bill.
- John F. Kennedy as well as Amadeus Mozart, were killed on orders from the secret society because they both somehow annoyed them by warning the public of their possible unorthoxed way of conducting business. Naturally, the door is open of whether my presumption is right or not, but truth be told, no major organization can afford to take any risk.
YouTube: The President and the Press
- Through their immense banking system and just when World War Two ended, the Arabian American Oil Company (or ARAMCO), was created with the goal of vehemently influencing Middle Eastern decision making. This definitely answers a lot of questions surrounding Michael Moore's 9/11 documentary and also poses new questions about this intricate system.
- Through Thomas J. Watson's company IBM, the Freemasons ironically was central to the Holocaust as this book so chilling argues. IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation.

Contrary to the wishes of too many a foolish individual, the evidence is there and is mounting of the world's oldest secret society using its massive power too liberally in a campaign of incessant greed. And while it's popular to consider the Freemasons more in line with the occult, they are not as Freemasons were hounded by the Nazis for a reason during World War Two; because they were too logically astute. Since I lack enough knowledge about the Illuminati, I have left any connection between them and the Freemasons blank.

Feel free (no pun intended) to add to this list as I know I have missed something on a topic as humongous as this.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ok, you lost me here. What the hell do Freemasons have to do with Chinese Wal-Mart workers organizing into Unions?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ok, you lost me here. What the hell do Freemasons have to do with Chinese Wal-Mart workers organizing into Unions?

They're playing both sides in yet another grand alliance. It is odd for the President himself of the world's most populous country to make it public in caring about any corporation be they from China or not.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
yeeh same here? do you mean the fact that he got involved (when it stated that he rarely gets involved), or is he something to do with the Royals in China.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
yeeh same here? do you mean the fact that he got involved (when it stated that he rarely gets involved),

That is the correct and is something that for someone as rediculously busy as he is, you know with the Olympics and Expo just around the corner and all, I can't help but get truly suspicious.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I still do not see your evidence for masonic involvement here.

And China, like any country, is concerned with money.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And all this has to do with fremasonary how?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitarAnd while it's popular to consider the Freemasons more in line with the occult, they are not as Freemasons were hounded by the Nazis for a reason during World War Two; because they were too logically astute.

While that may very well be the case, there are also warring factions within the occult. Just like in every belief system, there are those who stand for righteousness and truth, and those who stand for lies and deceit. The occult is no different from any other religion or philosophical system in that respect.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I still do not see your evidence for masonic involvement here.

And China, like any country, is concerned with money.

Well, that's the latest evidence that I have since I consider it to be about as suspicious as say, the Republican victory in both the 2000 and 2004. It's not like he ever said anything about Lenevo or any Hong Kong firm for that matter and yet, his rare involvement with foreign companies had to include the already much berated Wal-Mart. China is a system that is every bit as artificial as OPEC and given their past records of failing to put the brakes on any audacious strategy, they simply aren't shy in their continuing struggle with the United States of America. It boggles my mind actually of how Communist China has an economy that is growing faster than the world's biggest democracy and second biggest in population India.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
Well, that's the latest evidence that I have since I consider it to be about as suspicious as say, the Republican victory in both the 2000 and 2004.

So again, what aspect of all this makes you go 'Aha, I bet masons are involved..."?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes

Well, that's the latest evidence that I have since I consider it to be about as suspicious as say, the Republican victory in both the 2000 and 2004.

So again, what aspect of all this makes you go 'Aha, I bet masons are involved..."?

You know what? I'm not going to answer these bizzare inquiries anymore thank you very much. However, feel free to add on to the list as that's my original reason for creating this thread in the first place in case you didn't already get the hint. Accordingly, there is no masons as it is all just a gigantic system -- the matrix if you will -- in which connections abound for this definitely organization. I mean really, how can a third world country like China who was once a third world country go about a complete turnaround just like that? In couldn't have without the support of the Freemason financial system and it is my belief and suspicion that this very system is still working for the government of China all the way until the year 2011. Why 2011? Because that's when the 2008 Summer Oympics and 2010 Expo of which both are being held in China are over and it will be a time when the Chinese economy will finally be as organic as Japan was after the end of the 1960s.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You know what? I'm not going to answer these bizzare inquiries anymore thank you very much.

'bizzare inquiries'? I merely asked about your logic in getting from point A to point B.

Alas, it would seem there is no line. Heck, not even a squiggle.

I mean really, how can a third world country like China who was once a third world country go about a complete turnaround just like that?

Umm, when did China become third world? As I understand it, they've always been touted as one of the earlier-developed peoples in history.

In couldn't have without the support of the Freemason financial system and it is my belief and suspicion that this very system is still working for the government of China all the way until the year 2011.

What financial system is that, pray tell. Please back up your statement with some evidence... no, seriously. If there is such a thing, I think maybe I should look into it... I could use some cash.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Oh please, Ristar. Nearly all of those links are baloney. The IBM/Nazi thing is obviously greatly exaggerated, though I can't say I'm familiar enough to say it's completely untrue. The dollar thing made me laugh, I hope that was the point.

What does JFK's speech on the Cold War have to do with anything?

What does China's willingness to boost its own economy have to with FREEMASONS?

Is this a joke?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

So they don't have actual power? They hardly ever actually work togther? How's this for Freemason unity, China's president encouraged Wal-Mart union? Of course, this latest bit of news is only the tip of the iceberg, not just because it's obvious, in their immense worldwide cooperation.

In a nutshell, here's what I have about them thus far:

- They are money grubbers in that they took over the thirteen colonies of America so as to compete head on with the British East India Company.
- They control Washington D.C. because they're the ones who designed it and made sure to include symbolism on an unprecedented scale. Accordingly, one-third of the presidents have been members of the craft.
- They are in full control of America's dollar as evidenced through the change of the new U.S. $20 bill.
- John F. Kennedy as well as Amadeus Mozart, were killed on orders from the secret society because they both somehow annoyed them by warning the public of their possible unorthoxed way of conducting business. Naturally, the door is open of whether my presumption is right or not, but truth be told, no major organization can afford to take any risk.
YouTube: The President and the Press
- Through their immense banking system and just when World War Two ended, the Arabian American Oil Company (or ARAMCO), was created with the goal of vehemently influencing Middle Eastern decision making. This definitely answers a lot of questions surrounding Michael Moore's 9/11 documentary and also poses new questions about this intricate system.
- Through Thomas J. Watson's company IBM, the Freemasons ironically was central to the Holocaust as this book so chilling argues. IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation.

Contrary to the wishes of too many a foolish individual, the evidence is there and is mounting of the world's oldest secret society using its massive power too liberally in a campaign of incessant greed. And while it's popular to consider the Freemasons more in line with the occult, they are not as Freemasons were hounded by the Nazis for a reason during World War Two; because they were too logically astute. Since I lack enough knowledge about the Illuminati, I have left any connection between them and the Freemasons blank.

Feel free (no pun intended) to add to this list as I know I have missed something on a topic as humongous as this.

My forebears on my dad's side are a long list of Freemasons. They were just people. Illuminati? You lack info cuz there is none. Not one speck of solid proof that they even exist. Freemasons didn't take over the 13 colonies, they founded them. The lodge member list reads like a whos who of very admirable leaders. You don't like them. Too bad. They're good guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I mean really, how can a third world country like China who was once a third world country go about a complete turnaround just like that?

Okay...Stop right there! They were once a third world country who are now a third world country

The article concerning Chinese Unions, has no reference to Freemasonry whatsoever, if I missed it please someone point it out for me.

The book that you linked to I believe is about IBM making the punchcards that the Nazi's used to keep track of Jewish Prisoners, which I still don't understand how you related that to Freemasonry??

Very Confusing.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
The book that you linked to I believe is about IBM making the punchcards that the Nazi's used to keep track of Jewish Prisoners, which I still don't understand how you related that to Freemasonry??

Well, all freemasons are really robots, and robots are computers, and some computers use punchcards. Simple, no?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I got a great laugh about how you KNOW that masons made the new 20 dollar bill. Any evidence on the Masons controlling the US Treasury and it's prints?

also the link was hilarious. don't just stop with the 20 dollar bill, go w/ the 10, 50 and the 100 dollar bills. Why would anyone put pictures of 9/11 on currency if some nutjob folded it differently to create imaginary images?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I've read through the original posters links and have concluded that this is a joke.

I'm starting to think that there is another organization called Freemasonary which everyone keeps referring to, which is deeply embedded in gobal conspiracies and is dragging the good name of freemasonry down with it due to the similarily in spelling.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
In all that is populace splendour, I try to take everything into consideration. I'm not trying to be paranoid or anything, but much rather I'm just trying to bring to light the world we are living in and what not. To err is human etcetera as such keeping an open mind always was a good thing. Wasn't the mafia linked to the quick rise of Mussolini's absolute power? Accordingly, the Chinese rebounded from the Mao era with some great help from their buddies over in the world banking system. I mean come on, there just has to be a finacial version of The Matrix that of which companies like Enron and Intel utilizes on an active basis. Japan had everyone beat in the 1980s until very mysteriously they found themselves unable to compete even still against the U.S.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Trinityman, you made me laugh out loud with your reference to the "other" organization Freemasonary dragging down the name of Freemasonry. Especially since I myself made that mistake in another thread. That was clever and funny!

I also think the link to the Masons here is weak and virtually non-existant. No offense Risitar (sorry if I forgot the correct spelling). I understand your concern regarding a conspiratorial relationship on a global basis, but I do believe you will have to work alot harder to incorporate the Masons into this particular line of reasoning.

I guess for the Masons this is partially why you are so defensive. It can be an easy "scapegoat" (no pun intended) to claim all the world ills emanate from Freemasonry.

Author of this thread, read some of the current threads of Masonic subject materials and realize now that you haven't got a chance here.

Good luck on your search for truth. Dig deeper before making claims or you will be eaten alive!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join