It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Release From Star Nations - (15 August, 2006)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've just found this at dr bolyan's website

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

STAR NATIONS

“Star Nations” to make presence known to earth

Starcraft Display in Skies, the Oldest of its Kind

Demonstrations to Show Federation’s Benevolent Intention

VANCOUVER, B.C., August 15, 2006 – A representative of Star Nations, a galactic star federation comprised of advanced races of people, today announced that an ancient starcraft will fly across the planet as a “Symbol of Truth”, a public demonstration of the federation’s benevolent intention and as a sign of humankind’s collective history with Star People,” announced Talessian Namor, the starcraft’s captain.

In order for humans to finally become aware of advanced races, Captain Namor has been granted permission by the High Council of Star Nations to perform worldwide demonstrations in a starcraft “light-years” beyond the technologies of Earth nations.

The starcraft was removed from within the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt after having been kept there in safe-keeping for many thousands of years. “The late Edgar Cayce spoke of a 'Hall of Records' under the Great Pyramid and Sphinx,” said Namor, a star person himself. “But even more impressive was the fact that this 'Hall' existed -- not underneath -- but inside another dimension, accessed from within the pyramid.”

“Many things have been kept from the public because decision makers feared losing their power if the people knew the truth,” Namor added. “Well, get ready -- the truth is that Star People are real. The truth is that mankind was created by an advanced race of people, and the truth is that these benevolent people are still here.”

The message from Star Nations is for All People of All Cultures (Human Nations) to understand that the Star Nations love them all and hope to one day soon to be welcomed as friends in and around human communities. It is time for humankind to embrace its true heritage at this pivotal moment in their thus-far short history.

Dr. Richard Boylan, an internationally-noted researcher of UFOs/Star Visitors and a behavioral scientist, facilitated Captain Namor’s mission for the purpose of “enabling humans take back their origins and their governance from warmongering and corrupt officials who imperil public peace and safety.

-- MORE --
(A full-length Public Statement is available for anyone who wishes to learn more, www.drboylan.com...)

“Ultimately, Star Nations will not force people to make decisions in this new age of enlightenment. Instead, we intend to faithfully uphold the 11 Spiritual and 11 Universal Laws, and not to interfere with human free will and spiritual development. (www.drboylan.com...)

Namor warns that “The Cabal” -- a group of corrupt plutocrats who secretly run this planet -- is conducting paramilitary operations worldwide to incite unrest and attack those who speak the truth. The Cabal, bent on world domination, is behind the UFO Cover-Up.

Namor recommends that people look within to understand the meaning of the presence of Star Nations. “Look within your hearts to know the truth,” he said.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So yesterday a ufo shou;d have appeard... i didn't see anything, or was it again a mass coverup with mind wiping of people and stuff

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't think that it was supposed to happen yesterday, but probabily its meant to happen in the near future.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm skeptical about someone from Star Nations making a public announcement about disclosure. Now, that being said, if the spaceship shows up in the sky, I'll accept that I was wrong.

If not, it's just another nutcase playing Captain Kirk!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Im very intrigued by the hall of records under the Sphinx. Ive heard of this a lot lately

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why dont they just give us a date and a place ?

Like, 16th of August we will show ourselves at X location. Wouldn't it make things easier ?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
Why dont they just give us a date and a place ?

If they gave an exact date, they would have to put up or shut up, and it would leave no wiggle room for excuses. Wait...a new theory...aliens are politicians???

Seriously, if they aliens are TRULY coming, they aren't going to tell us. They will just show up.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So if a magnificant starcraft doesnt show up within a month, can the star-people followers please admit defeat and go back to their caves?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is an ongoing thread concerning this release.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pylonmetaphor
Here is an ongoing thread concerning this release.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread concerns the last release, where they basically said the same thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've been reading about the star nations for a while now, i have a skeptical mind, so am not ready to believe till they turn up - but the internet is swamped with information like this.

Ive been reading up on the Ashtar who sound very similar to the the 'star nations' and i have read a similar meesage from the Ashtar saying they will be coming soon.

www.fourwinds10.com...

This report comes from a series of updates done by Bellringer stating what the Ashtar are doing so the panic isnt to big and the NWO have no power during first contact.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
I've been reading about the star nations for a while now, i have a skeptical mind, so am not ready to believe till they turn up - but the internet is swamped with information like this.

Ive been reading up on the Ashtar who sound very similar to the the 'star nations' and i have read a similar meesage from the Ashtar saying they will be coming soon.

www.fourwinds10.com...

This report comes from a series of updates done by Bellringer stating what the Ashtar are doing so the panic isnt to big and the NWO have no power during first contact.

whats the best source of information about Star Nations? i've tried google and wikipedia and nothing decent came up...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Can someone get a message to the Star Nations?

If so can you ask them to fly up the River Severn in England and if the pilot feels confident do a loop-de-loop under the Severn Bridges as that would really get people interested. If he/she can do the same town the Thames as well then the goverment wont be able to deny anything!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

whats the best source of information about Star Nations? i've tried google and wikipedia and nothing decent came up...

I think star nations and Ashtar are the same they release messages on same dates and sound the same i have also read many references to the 'star nations' on ashtar websites.

For star nations dr boylans website is good for ashtar i have created a thread called 'the ashtar command' in the ufo section of this site all of there good websites and info on them there.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director

If so can you ask them to fly up the River Severn in England and if the pilot feels confident do a loop-de-loop under the Severn Bridges as that would really get people interested. If he/she can do the same town the Thames as well then the goverment wont be able to deny anything!

V funny but if your serious then apparently light workers the ashtars ground force on earth apparently have irc chats every sunday at 8 ive tried to logon but im not that good with how to use irc the website that explains how to logon is at this link:

ashtar.galactic2.net...

Maybe someone else could try this and let me know what they say as i have tried and failed becuse im not very good with the irc software.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here is a link to the blogspot of the captain of this "Starcraft Isabella." You can check here for updates straight from the horses mouth.

starcraftisabella.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well ive been searching around Dr Boylans website it appears he is a light worker for the Ashtar he doesn't make any reference to them on his website but alot of his links go to pages about the ascended masters etc etc same as the Ashtar websites and there purpose and messages and plans are pretty much the same.

Why do you think Dr Boylan makes no reference to the Ashtar when star nations and ashtar are the same - could be lots of reasons, i'll try and contact Dr Boylan see if i get a response.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've sent an email to Dr Boylan and i did get a reply.

Proper action is taking place.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director

Funny

I wish this where true.. that there was someting more.. that there was a meaning to life.. that there was another race ready to wake us, to allow us to explore which we cannot explore our selves..

We are a exploring race.. we love new frontiers and now that we have run dry.. that there is no where to go all we can do is sit and pick fights with eachother.

This however is a hoax in my opinion, whether there is something under the Sphynx I think there is something there, there had to be a reason besides looking pretty...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
I've sent an email to Dr Boylan and i did get a reply.

Proper action is taking place.

I have sent an email asking about how similar his project is to the Ashtar projects hope to get a response soon i'll post a summary of his answer.

What proper action is being taken?

top topics

join