It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 (Vote for your prediction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So what do you think is going to happen in 2012?

(Please vote for your favorite or insert your own answer)

1) Precession rocks the earth with a magnetic pole shift, causing tidal waves, earthquakes and all round death in general.

2) Armageddon occurs. The entire middle east is nuked into non-existence.

3) The New World Order seizes total control over the planets population. Dissenters of the NWO are rounded up into detention camps to be tortured and re-educated.

4) The aliens return, bringing free abundant energy with them, thereby ending all warfare upon the planet. We all live out out natural lifespans in peace and prosperity.

5) Jesus returns and sets up his new kingdom in Atlantis, which is rebuilt somewhere off the coast of Tahiti. Only suckups and people with connections to the global elitists get to acctually goto the kingdom and meet Jesus. Everyone else will have to live with second hand hearsay about how wonderful the new kingdom acctually is.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

1) Precession rocks the earth with a magnetic pole shift, causing tidal waves, earthquakes and all round death in general.

3) The New World Order seizes total control over the planets population. Dissenters of the NWO are rounded up into detention camps to be tortured and re-educated.

4) The aliens return, bringing free abundant energy with them, thereby ending all warfare upon the planet. We all live out out natural lifespans in peace and prosperity.

5) Jesus returns and sets up his new kingdom in Atlantis, which is rebuilt somewhere off the coast of Tahiti. Only suckups and people with connections to the global elitists get to acctually goto the kingdom and meet Jesus. Everyone else will have to live with second hand hearsay about how wonderful the new kingdom acctually is.

Quite honestly, I think it will be a mixture of all of the above. I honestly think that in 2012 there will be a dimensional shift. The third dimensional world,at least as we know it,will no longer be here.

The planet will be new. Present land masses will sink. Land masses which have been under water for centuries will rise.....Of course,much of this is already taking place. The New World will not be created in one fell swoop; it will be a progression over the next few years.

In reality, the New Earth is being born right in front of us. Every building,road,hole that is constructed is done so by a force which enables it to be so. If the divine consciousness didn't wish it to be, it would not be.

CX

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You missed a fairly likely one considering 99% of all the predictions never seem to materialize, the prediction that nothing will happen and life will go on as usual.

I think there will be much hype, much panic, probably a re-emergance of a few suicide cults, then like Y2K......nothing.

I think i'll go with that one, and hope i'm right.

CX.

PS: Oh yeah, and it will rain at the olympics because they are having it in London.

[edit on 16/8/06 by CX]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Absolutely nothing.
2012 will come and go just like every other year before it. Anybody preparing for some sort of dimensional shift or whatever is going to be sorely dissapointed....
These people actually frighten me. What will they do to themselves and others when nothing happens?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Absolutely nothing.
2012 will come and go just like every other year before it. Anybody preparing for some sort of dimensional shift or whatever is going to be sorely dissapointed....
These people actually frighten me. What will they do to themselves and others when nothing happens?

nobody can say what will happen, it could pass like any other year or it could not theres always "what if". hopefully ill be somewhere safe in 2012 its every individuals choice at the end of the day and i believe "better safe than sorry" how would i feel if nothing happened...very thankful mate not disappointed, what would i do to my self and others...lol throw a party and get totally wasted

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
During the year of 2012, I'll pay my taxes, I'll go to work, I'll play with my kids, I'll fight with my wife, and I'll wake up with a huge hangover January 1st, 2013.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Lets not forget the time between big changes on earth are getting shorter and shorter maybe we are do for the next change. it could be the next "evolution" for who ever believes in that. but I think we will see the next phase in earth change in our lifetime, who knows 2012 could be it. Now the question is if anything happens in 2012 is it natural cause or Men's fault? I'm hoping we dont turn Middle east into Middle Eastern Crater

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
None of the above.

Since the big bang, the universe has been expanding outward for millions or perhaps billions of years. On December 21, 2012, it will reach the limit of its ability to expand and it will stop for just a second. In that second, is eternity. We, the people, will move into eternity at that time and the universe will reverse course and slowly fall back into itself.

Voila, simple!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
thats a new one Jones, never heard that. I've heard about shifting dimensions and/or losing material bodies and all this .. but never that we are going to step into eternity when the universe stops expanding, lol.

wouldnt the universe need to slow down a bit before stopping, or has it been expanding at an ever consistent rate? if so, maybe it isnt even close to the point where a reverse force would be noticable.

I vote for .. a combination of poleshift on 2012, as well as armageddon, jesus returns, and the aliens returning will cause all of it. their planet will cause the poleshift of ours due to the laws of physics and armageddon will be underway. Jesus will come as an alien except in human form because when they see that everyone's gonna die except for a handful anyways, they'll start doing all the fancy signs and wonders written in the bible, like they did in the olden days.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Honestly . . .

Many of us will still be here planning for the next wave of prophecies and end of the time scenarious.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear this petitioner's query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"In the years being of 2012 a stunned worlds will be lookings onward as Dan Quayles is being sworns in of the Office of Being the President of the United Stateses in that Januarys. By the Aprils of that sames year epidemics of the acnes will be breakings out in generous proportions throughout the high schools of Canadas. Enviornmentals pollutions from the lands of President Quayles will be held responsibles, and wars will be ensuing. This will being knows by the survivorses as the Greats Clearasils Wars of Oily Armageddons, and will ends in early Mays. By Septembers, China, Frances, and Ecuador will has taken advantages of the economicals devastations left from the wars of Clearasil, and forms a financial houses of power, which will flood the worlds with inexpensive and abundents wines, breads, and almost liquids cheeses. By lates falls of the years, an abomination of bacterials proportions will infect the cheeses, killings %86.773274632 of the worldses populations. The rests will relocates to the islands of Crete, which will has turned outs to be the tops of a large craft of alien spaciness. The crafts will ascends into the heavens, buts the peoples livings on tops will dies in the colds darkness vaccuums of the space, because there is not much airs ups there.

But it is looking likes the 2013 is lookings a little betters."

[edit on 8/16/2006 by hogtie]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
#2 "So what should we do?"

#1 "GO OUT AN' FIGHT IT!"

#2 "You've got to be fcuking nuts.. I've got a wife and three.."

#1 "Silence. Your not one of us, your not a BELIEVER!" *bang bangz*

[edit on 16-8-2006 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
#1 "Silence. Your not one of us, your not a BELIEVER!" *bang bangz*

Not one of you?

I must have missed the indoctrination meeting.

How exactly do you become one of you?

MMP

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm going to go with nothing. Also, what marg6043 said. It will be fun watch people prepare for the worst and make their claims of Jesus coming and the like.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I really don't see the problem with a pre-emptive strike upon belief.

If we nuke the holy lands (Jerusilim, Mecca, Medina and a few other religlously significant sites) I think that we can destroy biblical prophecy before it ever has a chance to mature.

Vote fascist in '08

[edit on 16-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Ive heard a lot about this

Only if the over zealous religious types get their way.

Doubtful. imo

Which aliens would be returning?

Why Atlantis? If Jesus comes back, isn't his kingdom supposed to be in Jeruselem?

[edit on 8/16/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm hoping for 40% of #2, but only because I'm jealous of their massive wealth, and the rest being #4 because someone has to magically replenish the resourses destroyed by mankind's constant boredom.

top topics

join