It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the Safest place when WW3 begins?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
SA is grate man the best plase on the planet, and the crame is not that bad as it was....iets alot better
AS rocks...

Jo didint have the time to read all the stuff but will nou nou...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i would think the safest place would be somewhere that has allready been nuked...if you stay out of the wind and that...

i seriously doubt they would nuke a place more than once but who knows...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
NEW ZEALAND !!! no one will ever nuke our green country

safetly home to be little ole nz no ones thinking about us, and no nukes k thx

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Some secret facility we don't know about

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I do know that there are also good places in SA..

But for the most it is a hell on earth.

And the end of apartheid brought that hell much closer to all citizens (to the whites..)..

And no,

I havent been is SA.. ever.

But have you been in a township or slum (what ever you call em..) at all or in night time?

Jo

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
I do know that there are also good places in SA..

But for the most it is a hell on earth.

And the end of apartheid brought that hell much closer to all citizens (to the whites..)..

And no,

I havent been is SA.. ever.

But have you been in a township or slum (what ever you call em..) at all or in night time?

Yes I have and I still go regularly.

I work part time for a trauma centre and serve on there board of directors.

We assist with orphaned kids and victims of crime.

Before that I worked as a paramedic / fire fighter for a municipal service and was stationed right in the middle of a township called Tembisa.

You people are preaching to the church choir!

To whites?????
We, the whites, are the ones sleeping peacefully in our homes at night without crime poverty and desease.
It is the poor black people of this great nation who are suffering at the hands of the very same people they voted for and believed they would make a change to there lives

This government deliberately keep there own people in the gutters in fear that they may one day get a decent education and come to realise just how corrupt they are and how they are letting the good people of this country die like flies.

Apartheid was most certainly not a good thing but atleast then we did not condone the killing of anyone in South Africa.

I believe this topic has gone way of course but if you wish to continue with it go here www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5747

I still stick to my conviction that should the bombs drop one day you will all be seeking refuge at my house and despite the slander and lies you have put my proud country through my door will still be open to you.
That is something I (a product of apartheid) learnt from Mandela!

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Jo]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
1. Your own house, make a safe place in your house to be used at a moments notice.
2. The MOntana Militia.
3. The MIchegan Militia.
4. A nuclear Sub.
5. Mexico.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Tennessee. Hillbillies aren't a threat to anyone, why nuke em?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I would have to say that somewhere in mexico, perhaps the mayan ruins. Because, who really has any millitary bases there?

Speaking of military bases, Area 51 would be safe too. They go all the way into the ground with that shyte

I was thinking that too mysteriousbob

I'm just wondering how cordial the guys and gals at Area 51 would be

They never did send the welcome wagon when I moved in. Just those damn Black Helicopters and UFO's

Jo

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

I would have to say that somewhere in mexico, perhaps the mayan ruins. Because, who really has any millitary bases there?

Speaking of military bases, Area 51 would be safe too. They go all the way into the ground with that shyte

Yes these may be safe places from the initial attack.
What I'm refering to is a normal way of life that will continue after the attack
I was thinking that too mysteriousbob

I'm just wondering how cordial the guys and gals at Area 51 would be

They never did send the welcome wagon when I moved in. Just those damn Black Helicopters and UFO's

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ummm safest on earth i would have to say Costa Rica who has no army. I could live with earthquakes and volcanoes as long as it is a natural paradise. And the only big business who stakes a claim there is the pharmaceutical industry because CR produces a considerable amount of the worlds medicines and possibly cures for new diseases.
But the SAFEST place would be the escape ship (project: EXODUS) that the president and the world's top scientists and engineers will be on but i heard they have a long waiting list....

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What's project Exodus about?

An escape ship...What sort of ship? An actual ship ro a flying ship, space #? what what what?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i'd say russia.... if you blow that place up no one will win the war, because everyone else will blow up with it. that place is just a big ball of radioactivity, not too safe at all. and, plus, everyone's going to want weapons from the russians. they'll probably make a deal with everyone and therefore save their own hides (and mine along with them because i'm going there if things get worse).

makes sense in my mind... i probably didn't explaine it well enough.

hearts.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They are levelling Africa as we speak.

I wouldn't stay in SA no way.

Australia or NZ or maybe some remote oceanic island would be better bets provided you could find a place to hide on it of course.

This would help for awhile but with the technology that exists it is only a matter of time before you would be found out I think.

A underground cave system that no one knows about may also offer protection for awhile.

Just my guesses.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have already said it once on this thread and so far no one has convinced me there is a better place. Definitely a remote island in the South Pacific.

Jo

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
They are levelling Africa as we speak.

I wouldn't stay in SA no way.

Australia or NZ or maybe some remote oceanic island would be better bets provided you could find a place to hide on it of course.

This would help for awhile but with the technology that exists it is only a matter of time before you would be found out I think.

A underground cave system that no one knows about may also offer protection for awhile.

Just my guesses.

Once again I have to ask.
Have you actually been to SA?

Many comments given by foreigners who have never been to these places .

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There a fairly large cave for sale on ebay right now..

only 200 grand!

Festus, MO

And it is an Official Bomb Shelter too!

cgi.ebay.com... ry=15825

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join