Whats the Safest place when WW3 begins?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think africa would be the safest place. I mean they aren't a threat to anyone.

Where do u think the safest place would be?

on Earth!
Where's the safest place on Earth even though Earth wouldn't be a safe place...where would the safest place be?

I cant believe i had to come back and say that. Do u have to always be so technical?

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Africa not a threat to anyone?!

I take it you have n e v e r, heard of Seira Leone, or heard of the "Diamond Wars"?

Africa happens to maintain oneof the worlds most dangerous places, right up there with Chicago and Detroit and night!

The safest place to be when WWIII hits, is underground in a structure like the one in that movie, Blast from the Past, with Brendan Fraiser. And only something like that.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I would say the safest place to be in case of world war three would be....No where.

Mark

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
I would say the safest place to be in case of world war three would be....No where.

Mark

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well Africa isn't going to get nuked. Africa isn't going to assemble massively huge armies. Noone really has much to do with Africa except for the Congo and those diamond wars.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Check out this link, and let me know if you maintain your opinion.

www.africadaily.com...

Look over the whole page, please.

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
yeah alright i get ya

Well if not there then i would have to say in the outback of Australia.

Australia is damn big, not much population (20 million), and if Australia gets nuked, it will only basically be the Cities which are coastal. So stay in the mianland of Australia, near the centre or around that. Hell Western Australia.

Some people in the Outback of Australia didn't even hear of WW2 until about a year after it had started.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Where do u think the safest place would be?

The moon ?
Anyway, the safest place will not be on Earth.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well look of course the safest place owuldn't be on Earth. But considering we cant really not get off Earth. What place on EARTH would be the safest. even if EARTH woulnd't really be a safe place.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
and my favorite and most sensible answer was to build a safe structure in the basement of your house with a secret passage and exit. If the crap hits the fan...raze the house...make it look like no one could possibly live there. When things cool down...take a peek out from your secret doorway and check things out.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I posted this in my blog. Dig a huge hole in the ground near a beach and get some one to put a big rock on top.No one will ever suspect. You would need to grow your own food, etc., to live.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ever see .......no...that has nothing to do with this topic.

I'd agree that the safest place would be on the moon.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Another world war is not survivable
biological weapons will make shure of that
but if i did want to go live in the "Stone Age"
my answer would be
Torres del Paine National Park
Patagonia

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The white house...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
The white house...

that;s the LAST place i wanna be at when a nuky warefare breaks out

where do u think they'll be aiming at? florida right??

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Also, look at just how vulnerable we all are no matter where the war starts...

www.ki4u.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
We all remember this don't we!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well given the choice I'd like to be on South Island,New Zealand.

New Zealand doesn't even allow Nuclear armed ships in it's ports to avoid being a target.It has no strategic value.I wouldn't imagine it would be targetted and the countries nearest it wouldn't get targetted heavily.

Punta del Fuego would be just about as safe.

But it would be boring as hell.Atleast the Kiwis know how to enjoy themselves and would keep the pubs open during Armageddon.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Kiwi's and beer? Hah. Their beer probably comes form Australia

And isn't it sad that we Humans have to have this much protection from ourselves?

Even if 2 countries have a disagreence and go to war...and nuke themselves to smitherens...it affects the whole damn planet and could easily kill everyone on the face of the planet.

It's so sad that we have become so destructive to the rest of humanity.

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join