It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the DR. Alfred Webre Video????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What a fantastic tale!! Is it true??? I've been sitting here listening to the interview with Dr. Alfred Webre and without a doubt it is one of the most thought provolking interviews I have ever heard (Ectopolitics) what a concept.

One question comes to mind when listening to the universal law theory and that is "if our government knows the existence of these laws, why dont they act like it"??

For those who have not listened to the video it gives more amunition to the staged 911 theory crowd and the idea that all the worlds wars have been orchestrated by shadow governments.

He also mentions the fact that martians have religious leaders, I wonder what religion a martian would follow.

Also a coming war on aliens, the U.S. is gearing up for an intergalactic war against an alien enemy???

I was just wondering what anyone else thinks of these things because some of these statements depict the U.S. as a rouge state in the eyes of the galactic community and in need of a cosmic attitude adjustment.

Note to mods: If this subject has already been covered, sorry I didnt see the thread!! besides I think that Dr. Webre should have a thread in the UFO forum anyway.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Martians? Um, I'm pretty sure it's been show that there is not intelligent life (and probably no life at all) on Mars. So, saying that, where are all these Martians and their religious leaders?

Toc

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Martians? Um, I'm pretty sure it's been show that there is not intelligent life (and probably no life at all) on Mars. So, saying that, where are all these Martians and their religious leaders?

Where did you get that information? From everything i have read so far. There is more than a possibility mars has life or had life on.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

He said that they were living under the surface of mars so that they cannot be seen.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I found this interview on this really great site full of interesting video interviews.

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

The stuff this guy is saying..well,"IF" its all true, I'm glad I don't know for sure.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

He said that they were living under the surface of mars so that they cannot be seen.

How convenient for him, lol. The guy is a total nutjob.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
M. Webre supports M. Salla.
I strongly believe that they are mistaken regarding ET behavior and what they allegedly do on us. They have both been misinformed. Other than that, I think he's done great effort for disclosing ET presence and banning space based weapons, which I admire.

new topics

top topics

join