It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true leader has arrived.... Hello everyone...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Pretty impressed with some of the intelligence on this site. Excellent conversation and discussion. Glad to be a part. I am currently 26 and live in beautiful Florida. Dont let my age fool you, I am far ahead of my time. I decided to join the site after I read some of member Valhall's work. Pretty deep stuff. Impressed me enough to join!!! I am intrigued and obsessed with knowledge so hopefully I will have some stimulating conversations on here. Peace.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by BORNLEADER]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BORNLEADER
Hello everyone. Pretty impressed with some of the intelligence on this site. Excellent conversation and discussion. Glad to be a part. I currently am 26 and live in beautiful Florida. Dont let my age fool you, I am far ahead of my time.

Hey there Bornleader, welcome to ATS I am sure you will enjoy the political arguments ... I mean peaceful conversations.. that make this site great! No one will care about your age, no one will ask.. I am only 20 and have never been questioned about my age based on my opinions.
Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi. Nice to have ya aboard.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well how ultra-cool is that? Welcome to ATS! I look forward to reading your thoughts here on the board - and if you're going to be our true leader, don't you dare start down that garden path!

By the way - your avatar is both disturbing and speaking a thousand words.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
welcome, loving the confidence, im in a similar situation old head on young shoulders.

BTW I swear i would do anything to be in your location, actually absolutley anything if only you could get rid of that damn government of yours!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'am 15

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Good on you in doing what you can as humanly possible in your epic quest for all the truth in that this planet has to offer.

Here's some advice from William Julius Shakespeare: Assume a virtue, if you have it not.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hello Born., I hope you really are having a great time here, ATS is anawesome place and Science and Tech is crazy awesome....

hey man let me know if you need help around here ill be glad to do whatever

here is a help link area a map to show you around ATS, BTS, and PTS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i rox harder but whatever, welcome to ats.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
i rox harder but whatever, welcome to ats.

uh.... What does that mean

new topics

top topics

join