It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange moonwalk video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Behind the ladder in the background there is a large ball of light. It is completly stationary until it starts to move about 50 seconds into the film, then at 1:05 it is completely gone.

See the complete video here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I must be looking at the wrong thing 'cause I'm not seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Definately kinda wierd looking that second astronaut towards the end. As for the lightsource the moon is a moving and the change in brightness could be any number of things.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I must be looking at the wrong thing 'cause I'm not seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing.

Peace

Thats strange.

Originally posted by pavil
Definately kinda wierd looking that second astronaut towards the end. As for the lightsource the moon is a moving and the change in brightness could be any number of things.

Its not the brightness that changes, but a large ball of light behind the astronaut and the ladder, it is stationary thoughout the tape to suddenly move away within 10 seconds, it starts moving at about 50 seconds into the tape, before that it is stationary.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks to me like it's the reflection off the astronaut behind him? when he comes into view the light follows his helmet perfectly.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From what I saw, he picked it up like a flashlight, and moved it around. You can see the light moving left when he sways left, and right when he sways right. He even picks it up, points it up at the craft, and spins around pointing it at the camera at about 1:01. I don't get what the mystery here is... it appears to be a flashlight, nothing more, nothing less. And as for it's dissappearance, it looks like he sets it down, and probably shut it off.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by alpha_omega]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
not another moon conspiracy thread!! SPARE ME PLZ!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st
not another moon conspiracy thread!! SPARE ME PLZ!!!!

That post seemed like a complete contribution to this thread.

If you don't wish to participate in a thread, then you may clearly not click on it in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Most definately a reflection from the visor of the astronaut behind him. When said astronaut comes into view - light disappears. Voila!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it looks like the astronaut behind him, the light goes away when the other one comes.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very much seems like a reflection coming from the second astronaut. It appears to me that the gamut range on whatever equipment they used to record this is fairly narrow. This in turn makes for a lot of light bleeding/spill in the highlights as the medium is not able to record in that range and so forth you loose sharp edges and everything turn into blurry white objects.

jra

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Although I can't say for sure, but to me it seems like it's a reflection coming off the 'gold foil' material.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The fraud theory is still present about those landings.

Compare those:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Then, read here:

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join