It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar Unveiled - Evolution of Consciousness (3 Videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ian Xel Lungold - Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled

Lecture Part 1 (233 MB)
Lecture Part 2 (273 MB)
Lecture Part 3 (240 MB) (Google Video - 5 hours, 30 minutes)

Ian Xel Lungold presents his and Swedish biochemist Carl Johan Calleman's
(calleman.com) findings about the Mayan Calendar.

September 6, 2003. Okanagan University College, Vernon, Canada.
For 525 years, adventurers and archeologists have studied the Mayan
civilization for clues about their calendar system. Due to the translation
of Mayan writing, discoveries of calendar inscriptions at Mayan ruins and
the availability of scientific facts about Earth history, we now have the
answer to the Mayan calendar mystery.

Ian Xel Lungold presents scientific evidence that demonstrates that the
Maya centered their civilization around the actual schedule of the evolution
of consciousness and the unfolding of creation, galaxies, life and history,
in a system of repeating, ever accelerating cycles. Now we have the pattern
of all creation and it's called the Mayan Calendar.

This is an extremely interesting lecture and i recommend everyone to watch it!
Someone should pin this

[edit on 14-8-2006 by zren]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I do not have time right now to watch these videos. Ill check it out later.

I am, however, very skeptical about alot of theories surrounding the Mayan calender and supposed changes. Like 2012.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the video links

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I can no longer download videos off google! Anyone know why?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yeah google changed their selection of possible filetypes to download and some videos you can't download at all for some reason.

Put the link in here.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'll try it thanks just theory.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have seen these videos about a 2 months ago. the speaker goes into depth about the calendar and how it came about. He has some very interesting ideas about the cycle of life and how the coming time will unveil itself. If you are interested in the Mayan civilization and how they could predict astral events in the future and our coming future then you must watch these vids.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
Yeah google changed their selection of possible filetypes to download and some videos you can't download at all for some reason.

Put the link in here.

Worked thanks. Very interesting videos. Most of it I'd say is truth though I think the speaker hasn't quite interperated the cycles correctly. For example he says that by 2007 we'll have a cashless economy.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yea i think that he had some of his calculations wrong, this stuff is probably going to happen much later than 2005, i think we will be seeing things start to happen around 2008 and so on...seems more likely

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This seems to be the perfect reflection of the past and the future ,!!very impressive!!, those Mayan have a very huge knowledge about time and astronomy ,they may be some kind of super humans with large brain capacity, they can predict also what will happen in the future,
But here is the most interesting thing about them: as we are all humans so i think that the possibility of errors can be high about their calenders or predictions(!! i am saying this because perfection never exist !!) and this may cause a deviance in the time calculation that the Mayan have printed thus those what we believe will happen as per the calender of the Mayan may occur a little bit earlier or a bit later depending upon the degree of errors that they have work with.
On the other hand i can say that those Mayan cannot be compared with other types of civilization,they have a good climate , good integration of their monuments in the nature and a huge brain capacity which gives them the knowledge of pure science.I am proud of those persons and i would be more if they were not wipe out by those Spanish.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
yip i like Xungold from a philosophical point of view,but he and his swedish science friends mayan understanding has been debunked(their book they released more specifically,by mayan historians,archeologists what have you) Plus alot of the science has been shown to be wrong...good for philosophical views to take on board in life etc though!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Lethil]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The videos are not available...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anyone know how he died? Really sad he was a great guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This calendar IS fascinating.

Everyone seems to only want to discuss the calendar that resets every 5,126 years. This one is far more important.

In this Video, Ivan Stein talks about it @ the ~20m mark.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thought id help since the videos in the OP dont work. i didint watch them all yet, and im not sure if these are the videos, but it talks about the calendar resetting in the end of part 3, and beginning of part 4.

Part one:

Part 2 and on are on the YT page.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
This calendar IS fascinating.

Everyone seems to only want to discuss the calendar that resets every 5,126 years. This one is far more important.

In this Video, Ivan Stein talks about it @ the ~20m mark.

This calendar is quite amazing,

i have a weird feeling, society isn't going to be the same after 2011 haha.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
OMG, I just realized...Out calendar is ending in a few hours! RUNS AWAY!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiralTrance

Originally posted by just theory

Put the link in here.

Worked thanks. Very interesting videos. Most of it I'd say is truth though I think the speaker hasn't quite interperated the cycles correctly. For example he says that by 2007 we'll have a cashless economy.

I'm waking this thread back up - because I didn't see anyone address this before...

I would very much say we are a cashless society, already - the fact that people 'on the street' still trade that fiat green paper for goods & services to receive 'value' is laughable. The real [big] money still transacts as 1s and 0s in the digital world of big time banking, where - thru the employment of derivatives and the ridiculous loan structures - the actual [physical] amount of greenbacks in existence represent about 1/10th of the money 'out there' - nevermind the fact that those greenback purchases I just alluded to above could all be transacted by a credit or debit card. With auto-payments and routing connections set up between individual consumer banks and the national/international banking system(s) (everywhere), no cash is needed. Ever.

We ARE, very much a cashless society.

edit on 10/29/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join