It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grabbing myself a rifle and a shotgun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
The goverentment isnt going to do anything.
You cant be serious !

You mean like the plan for operation Northwoods? OKC? 9/11? Gulf of Tonkin? I could go on and on, we do ot have a government for the people anymore. it is for the corporations, so they can expliotother nations.

It seems our nation is coming unravled, before 9/11 I would never have thought things could deteriate so quickly. I really thought we had more time...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You forgot Ruby Ridge and Waco. To citizens, gov't exists for only one reason to protect life, liberty and property. To gov't however, they exist for control. They crave it like a vampire craves blood, they want complete and utter control of our lives. Many will say that is nonsense, that gov't is there for our own good. If someone is into making big time profits, where do they turn-to business. If someone is into power and controlling people, where do they turn-only one place gov't.

Maybe we shouldn't be so harsh on our legal gov't, but should merely place the blame upon the secret gov't that manipulate them. Well is it the bankers who vote and decide on NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, The Patriot Act, Assult Weapons ban, Real ID act, eminent domain issues? No, it is not the shadow gov't, it is our legally elected officials who are selling us out, and all the blame should be placed upon them.

I firmly believe guns are our only salvation. What prevents us from killing someone we don't like? The threat of jail of course. Well do we volunteer to inprison ourselves after the act of murder? No way, one would be brought to justice through a force of arms led by local gov't entities called police. So we citizens are kept in line to obey the law through fear. Without that threat of fear who knows what could result. Now the gov't also has laws to follow, called the constitution. I ask who enforces fear to the gov't that makes them think "we better do our jobs and follow the law". The 2nd amendment is the guarantee behind all freedoms we enjoy.

I hope I did not get too off topic.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Fighting Kentuctian]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You are at Truths door, but will we listen, will he talk?

<< 1   >>

join