It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No odor (abduction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Does anyone ever notice that when people report abductions they almost never report what the occupants or their ship smell like, or even sound like? This to me raises red flags to the validity of some of these claims. You just never hear anything about smell or sound. Which to me seems more psychological than an actual abduction experience. Not saying they dont happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That's not entirely true. I've read a lot of abduction literature and many abductee's have described something that smells like "ozone" just before and during an abduction. This "ozone" smell is a very pervasive and identifying feature in the "abduction" experience.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What do u mean by "ozone"? what kinda smell is that?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Lol, I don't know what ozone smells like but abductee's also have decribed smelling something like ammonia too -- but the smell of ozone seems to be more common. Could be that maybe ozone smells like ammonia? I've also read one where someone said he would aways smell something "electrical" before his abductions -- whatever that means.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hmmm... reminds me of that movie. with the oranges and the... was it the shining? i think it was. lol, sorry.

I wouldn't have thaught of "ozone" or "ammonia" as being good descriptions of ANY sort of odur... but then again, ive never been abducted. hmmm... im intregued now

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ozone "smell". You can smell it after heavy rain and lightning. It smells pretty fine!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Pollocks in my nasal track make it nearly impossible to enjoy such an eroma... however i do remember that ozone "smell" from a few years back... yep, it sure is fine

top topics

join