It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wheres the evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Since when does our law enforcements go in and make an arrest without evidence in hand. Example; when a drug bust is going to go down they will wait it out for weeks or months to make sure they get top dog and make sure the evidence is in hand. Yet they went in and made several arrests supposedly because they were going to blow up planes. These people did not have any evidence in their hands or homes for the most part, and they have already released at least one of these people. The neighbors are outragged speaking about how these people were nice citizens in their commuties. Suppossly a dry run was going to take place in a couple of days. Why then if it was gonna be a DRY RUN did they not wait till the dry run. That would be more evidence than not.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Usually, in these cases, within the next couple weeks the media shall be reporting all the "evidence" that is released by the cops, if they release any.

Now whether or not the evidence is for real takes a bit more digging, as well as careful watch of media outlets for possible clues or oddities.

But just wait a bit. Well be bombarded with "evidence" soon enough.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes, I know, but what i am getting at is that they did all of this to just tighten up our security. They take away more of our freedom with every action like this. Thats the whole purpose of these so called terrorist attacks.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, more than likely, yes.

Im sure that when the "evidence" surfaces in the next few weeks, accompanying new " security measures" will also take place as well to help counter the "new threats".

It seems to happen everytime something like this goes down.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fox News just said two brothers, who lived with their parents in the same house for twenty years, was arrested. Thats a long time. Sounds like a member of the commuity and just trying to live their lives like the rest of us. Makes me wonder how many innocent people will suffer for their cause.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Sounds like a member of the commuity and just trying to live their lives like the rest of us.

It can be decieving.

anyways, they had to have evidence (and a warrant), they just havn't released it to the public yet, keep your eyes peeled

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Are you sure they went in with warrents? I never heard them say they did. However, they did go in in the middle of the night and busted down the doors and broke windows. Thats just rediculous I'm sure they could of knocked on doors and guarded the rest but it was more of a show. So they had to be elaberate like that.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Enough is enough do you know they want to put in the x-ray machines thats just like a strip search... at the airports they see everything I do mean everything. Hello people were being violated

I dont mind if people want to add to this post and give me your opinions. especially the way everthing changes every time something like this happens. do you know this monday all passports will be embedded with the smart chip.

And people keeps talking about august the 22 as something big. and Isreal will still be in Lebanon at that time.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Shar]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Breaking news on cnn that a lawyer for at least two of the men have been without water and food for 26 hrs. No sleep. And limited time with their lawyers. Seems to me trying to get a conviction no matter what it takes.

top topics

join