It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unknown weapons in use in Lebanon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Got this off Rense but it's running on Google in several places also...

www.globalresearch.ca...

'By now there are countless reports, from hospitals, witnesses, armament experts and journalists that strongly suggest that in the present offensive of Israeli forces against Lebanon and Gaza 'new weapons' are being used.

New and strange symptoms are reported amongst the wounded and the dead.

Bodies with dead tissues and no apparent wounds; 'shrunken' corpses; civilians with heavy damage to lower limbs that require amputation, which is nevertheless followed by unstoppable necrosis and death; descriptions of extensive internal wounds with no trace of shrapnel, corpses blackened but not burnt, and others heavily wounded that did not bleed.'

mod edit:
Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

Please comment on the source as well

[edit on 12-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Any more info.
I tried a search on Google but I keep getting links to things like used car info.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ignore above post.
I found a link:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
interesting find although that seems to be non-lethal weapons whereas this Lebanon stuff seems pretty lethal!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

descriptions of extensive internal wounds with no trace of shrapnel, corpses blackened but not burnt, and others heavily wounded that did not bleed

That part is really weird, so could we say that Isreal is using chemical weapons? I'd like to see this story researched and broke on a bigger news site. I'd look into it but I'm focused on this "terror plot".

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe....just maybe.....the supposed WMD's from Iraq that were SUPPOSEDLY shipped to Syria ended up in Hezbolla hands (given to Hezbolla by Syria), for possible future use against Israel, which in turn were 'blown up' by Israel airstrikes spreading the chemical/biological agmonst the locals.

This COULD BE what has happened.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Bodies with dead tissues and no apparent wounds; 'shrunken' corpses; civilians with heavy damage to lower limbs that require amputation, which is nevertheless followed by unstoppable necrosis and death; descriptions of extensive internal wounds with no trace of shrapnel, corpses blackened but not burnt, and others heavily wounded that did not bleed.'

Although my military experience is limited in this area, I would not be surprised to learn that damage, as described above, could be the result of FAE munitions.

FAE munitions would be very effective against the type of warfare that Hezbollah chooses to employ:

- Use of lightly armoured or unarmoured vehicles
- Concealment of vehicles & personnel in light structures, bunkers, or hilly terrain
- Extensive use of minefields

Heavy external injuries without shrapnel wounds could be consistent with a blast overpressure effect, and blackened skin could be consistent with flash burns.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Maybe....just maybe.....the supposed WMD's from Iraq that were SUPPOSEDLY shipped to Syria ended up in Hezbolla hands (given to Hezbolla by Syria), for possible future use against Israel, which in turn were 'blown up' by Israel airstrikes spreading the chemical/biological amongst the locals.

Interesting theory, and just as plausible as one blaming Israel. Maybe even makes more sense when you also consider the reports that hezbollah was forcing civilians to stay in the war zones for use as human shields. Of course hezbollah (and many here) would still blame Israel ...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
FAE Munitions do sound plausible. the intense compression would most likely rupture internal organs (and even individual cells) causing necrosis that could result in gangrene and death for those unlucky enough to survive.

BTW.. "Human shield" stories have been used by both sides in almost every war in history as a means of both villifying the enemy, and as a rationalization for collateral damage to the enemy side.

The sonic device described in fox news article in nothing new, I built one in high school for the science fair, in the 70's. Very low frequency sound even at low volume can cause dizzyness, pain and even death as the sound waves resonate with various body cavities. An weaponized version was developed in the 70's using multiple near ultrasonic frequencies that effectively produced the subsonic wave at a distance of 20 feet or so from the generator as a heterodyne of the ultrasonic frequencies. My science fair project used a simple tunable sinewave oscillator connected to a set of studo headphones. Slowly sweeping the frequency while someone was wearing the headphones would result in in the subjects becoming dizzy or having blurred vision. The effect was inconsistent and temporary. Also the exact frequency varied for each individual.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by niklaus]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If they are using the sonic device I wonder if they have also begun using that Microwave device as well. Sounds like they are cooking them.

Remember, Israel takes no part in any Chemical or Biological weapons treatise so they can do as they please and experiment however they like. If they feel its "defending" their country they will use it. If they didn't have these weapons they would have signed just like everyone else. Their not signing goes to show you they will do as they please.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
Ignore above post.
I found a link:

www.foxnews.com...

Good find man,thanks

Damm, I didn't knew that we used THAT on our OWN civiliens....

For what? for what we evacuated thes lands ? only for them to vote for a terrorist led goverment, and keep shooting thos rockets on shderot,and sending suiciders....

new topics

top topics

join